Washed Up
Chapter 49

Copyright© 2005 by Lazlong

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49 - Ed Hill had a dead end job and a failed marriage. He figured he was all washed up, until he met a runaway who changed his mind. Then fate stepped in and changed everything again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Exhibitionism   Slow  



Tina and Cassie escorted Cindi back to camp, but I asked Sally to walk with me. When we were away from prying ears, I said, "Sally, my love, I think you need to have a talk with Cindi. The young men in this age aren't as sophisticated as they are in the twenty-first century. Girls flirt now, but it is a lot more subtle than what Cindi is used to. I'm afraid the young men of this age find Cindi's flirting an open invitation."

Sally sighed and wrapped her arms around one of mine. "I was afraid of something like this. Cindi always has been a flirt. I'm not sure she'll listen to me. Would you help me when I talk to her?"

"Yes, my love. I'm sure that Sam or Cassie would be willing to help too. You're not alone now, love. You never have to face anything alone again."

"You are a fine man, Ed Hill, and I am a very lucky woman."


We all did a lot of kissing and petting and cuddling with Tina that night, but I didn't have intercourse with her. Somehow, the problems between Cindi and Billy were haunting me. I promised her we'd take care of making her my wife tomorrow evening.


Thursday, May 25, 1848

Ed: Day 22 - On the Oregon Trail

We had a very uneventful day on the trail today. After the last few days, that was a welcome change. I asked Cassie, Sally, and Cindi to ride in the coach with Sam and me for a while. Delia was driving.

We had a long talk with Cindi. She wasn't very receptive to what we were saying at first, but as the miles went by, she started to see where she might have been leading Billy to expect more than she was willing to give.

I also explained to her the importance men in this time set on their wife being a virgin when they were married. By the time we were through talking, I think Cindi had a better idea of how the men of today looked at her.


I did make love to my newest wife that evening, with the help of my other wives. Since Tina was a virgin, there was some pain, but it was a very satisfied young lady who cuddled up to me and went to sleep.


Friday, May 26, 1848

Ed: Day 23 - On the Oregon Trail

Billy sought me out this morning. The first thing he did was to apologize for the incident with Cindi. "I guess I just don't understand Cindi," he went on. "From the way she acted when she was around me, I thought she was ready to marry me. Then, all of a sudden, she said she didn't want to see me any more."

"Billy, you've lived in the country all of your life. Cindi spent most of her life in a city. City girls tend to flirt more than country girls. I think they're just practicing so that when they find someone they really want to marry, they'll be able to trap them," I said.

"Well, she certainly trapped me. I thought she was in love with me," Billy said with a rueful grin.

"Cindi is a sweet girl, but she isn't very grown up. When we first met her, she thought she was in love with me. Then she met you and she thought she was in love with you. Tomorrow it'll be someone else. We might not like that, but we can't force her to really love us," I said.

"Yeah, I can see that now. Do you think she'll ever really fall in love?"

"I think so, but it may be a while. She may think she's fallen in love a half a dozen times before then."

Billy shook his head and said, "I guess I need to be looking for a country girl."

"I think a country girl would be best for you, but you're young enough you don't need to be in any hurry," I said.

Billy just nodded.


Andy told me at our nooning that he had seen Little Pipe again. He said the warrior and his braves were sitting on their horses on a hill, looking off to the east. We still haven't seen or heard anything more from the cavalry.

Tina sat on my lap and snuggled while we were eating. This was a side of her I'd never seen before. I must say I like it.

We have been averaging around fifteen miles per day since we reached the Platte. We aren't setting the world afire with our speed, but Mark says we are doing fine.

We did find one thing today that left us all feeling a little uncomfortable. There was a wagon alongside the trail that had been burned. We don't know that Indians did it, but that would be a pretty good guess.


Saturday, May 27, 1848

Ed: Day 24 - On the Oregon Trail

According to Mark, depending on where we want to settle in Oregon, we have four or five months worth of travel left. Sometimes, when I think of that, I just want to scream. If it hadn't been for the Cliftons, I might have considered waiting another year before we made this trip. My whole family was tired of traveling by now.

We camped on a very large stream or a small river for the night. This was especially nice, since we plan on laying over tomorrow, since it is Sunday. To be honest with you, I totally lose track of what day of the week it is, and usually have to be reminded.


Sunday, May 28, 1848

Ed: Day 25 - On the Oregon Trail

Another good day. We even managed to sleep a little late. After breakfast, Sam organized a swimming/bathing party for this afternoon.

Mark made sure that everyone spent some time working on their wagons. I talked with him about the next major river crossing. He said we'd cross the South Platte at the Brule Crossing and that from the looks of the South Platte, it'd be one of the easiest crossing he'd ever made.

Sam and I watched Ilsa Gunderson for a while as she walked with Jesse Cooper. At one point, she looked up and saw us watching her. She blushed prettily and dropped her gaze.

We also saw Cindi walking with Jon Vencille. Sam and I looked at each other and shook our heads. "That's not going to last," Sam said.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Jon is very shy and Cindi is very outgoing. Don't you see how uncomfortable Jon seems?"

I watched them for a minute then had to agree.

We also noticed that Grace Harter was sitting beside Andy and that he had his arm around her. That didn't seem to be bothering Sarah Beth or Dalia at all. Both of them were talking to Grace and smiling at her. Sam and I figured she'd be joining Andy's marriage soon.

One of the things that surprised us the most was when we saw Billy strolling with Hilda Gunderson. I didn't know Hilda all that well, but if she was anything like Ilsa, she might be the perfect mate for Billy.


When it came time to go swimming, Maddy said the she and Rawhide were going to stay and keep Effie Harter company. As we were walking down to the stream, I asked Sam, "Is there something going on between Maddy, Rawhide and Effie?"

Sam grinned and said, "I don't know for sure, but it looks like it. That old goat should be ashamed of himself. He has to be twenty years older than her."

"Well, you remember the old saying, don't you? Just because there's snow on the roof doesn't mean there's not a fire in the furnace."

Before Sam could answer, I was almost knocked down by Mandy, who jumped up from behind me; threw her arms around my neck; and threw her legs around my waist. "Girl, you're going to be tickled for that," I told her once I had gotten my balance.

Mandy giggled and said, "I'm sorry, papa. When we get down to the creek, will you throw Mindy, Tizzy and me?"

"You mean like throw you in the water?"

"Yes."

"Should I throw you in with all of your clothes on?"

"NO!"

"How about if I just hold you under instead?"

Mindy giggled and said, "You wouldn't do that, papa."

"Well, you're right there. I wouldn't do that. I love you, Mandy."

"I love you too, papa."


We were all having a good time, swimming and playing. I did throw the three girls a few times, but M&M had put on a lot of weight since we had adopted them and I tired out pretty quickly. It wasn't that M&M were fat or anything. It was just that now, they were up to pretty close to what their weight should be.

I was just going to mention that to Sam, when I saw movement on the west bank of the stream. I watched it closely for a minute, then Little Pipe and half a dozen of his warriors rode out on the bank.

"Tina," I said and nodded toward the Indians.

Tina moved beside me and we walked, hand in hand, toward our visitors. It didn't seem to bother Tina at all that we were naked, so I didn't let it bother me either.

Little Pipe signed to Tina, then she turned to me and said, "He wants to know if I'm your wife."

"Tell him you are one of my wives," I said.

Tina signed, then watched Little Pipe, who signed again. "He wants to know who your other wives are."

"Sam, Cassie, Delia, Katie, Sally," I said. "Could you come over here please?"

Little Pipe sat quietly as my wives gathered around Tina and me. When they were all there, I held my hand above each of them and said their name.

Little Pipe signed to Tina again, then she turned to me and said, "He says you have beautiful wives. He says you must be a great warrior to have so many beautiful wives."

"Thank him and ask him if the soldiers are still trying to follow him."

"He says the pony soldiers have gone to Fort Kearney. He says he doesn't think they'll come after him again for a while."

"Ask him if he's going home then."

"He says he is going to go home for a while. He says he has beautiful wives waiting for him too."

I had to smile at that one. "Tell him that beautiful wives are a comfort and that he should enjoy his more."

Tina signed, then she said, "He says that making war on your enemies is a comfort too."

"Tell him I am happy we are not his enemies. Tell him it would not be a comfort to me to make war against someone I respect."

Tina conveyed my message, then waited as Little Pipe replied. "He said the Great Spirit will guide us to our new home, and him to his home. Hold up your right hand with your fingers extended and your palm toward him," Tina said.

I held up my right hand as Tina said, then Little Pipe did the same. We held that position for a few seconds, then Little pipe wheeled his horse and all of the Indians disappeared within seconds.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.