Washed Up - Cover

Washed Up

Copyright© 2005 by Lazlong

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Ed Hill had a dead end job and a failed marriage. He figured he was all washed up, until he met a runaway who changed his mind. Then fate stepped in and changed everything again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Day 100 - Sunday, August 8, 1847

We passed White Sulphur Springs, Virginia today, which in just a few years will become White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia. Even in this era it is a resort town, where rich people and politicians come to take the water and to relax from their "trying" lives.

We replenished our food supplies, but didn't make any further use of the town's resources. It just didn't seem right for the white people in the group to be able to go into an ordinary for a meal, while the others can't. Maybe it'll be different when we get into the free states.

White Sulphur is in a little valley, but you start climbing again while you're still in town. I can remember driving from Ashland, Kentucky to White Sulphur one time. It took us just about three hours. By wagon, and with the roads the way they are now, I figure it'll take ten or twelve days.

For the last several days, we haven't been averaging more than around twelve miles a day. I knew there were areas between here and Ohio where we'd make better time than that, but for the most part we'd be traveling slowly.

As was becoming her habit, Delia came over and rode beside me for most of the morning. This time, Cassie rode on the other side of me. "I've been talking to the new people some more," Delia said. "I don't know why they don't trust you, but I get the feeling they don't trust me either."

"Do you think that's because you are so close to us?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, but it probably is. They wouldn't tell me much of anything, but papa said they'd been talking to him about running away after we get close to the free states. He said they have it in their heads that you are going to sell all of us."

Cassie and I both had to laugh at that one. "Do you think we could get a pretty good price for you, Delia?" Cassie asked. "Maybe Ed should inspect you to make sure you're still a virgin. Virgins bring a better price."

Delia lowered her eyes and blushed, then she said, "Ed can inspect me any time he wants."

Now it was my turn to blush. "Delia, as exciting as inspecting you would be to me, I'd never do it because I was going to sell you."

Delia smiled and said, "I know you wouldn't. Would it really be exciting for you to inspect me?"

Cassie giggled and pointed at my crotch. "He's got a log in his pants from just thinking about it, Delia."

Both girls broke out giggling.


After the girls had finally calmed down, Cassie said she was going to harass M & M for a while about their lessons, so she rode over to where they were riding together.

"You know I really meant it when I said you could inspect me any time you want," Delia said shyly.

"Delia, honey, I'm just trying to think of what's best for you. I just think you'd be far better off hooking up with someone like Jim."

"Just because Jim's black?"

"No, because Jim could devote all of his time to you. You deserve that, honey."

"The problem is, Ed, I'm not in love with Jim. I'm in love with you."

"Well, now she's gone and went and done it," I thought. I had been examining my feelings for Delia over the last several days and I knew I loved her too. I loved her for her spirit. I loved her for the way she was learning to stand up for herself. I loved her for the way she had taken to learning. I loved her for wanting to improve the way she talked. I loved her for her beauty.

I reined in Hawk and when she stopped beside me, I said, "I'm in love with you too, Delia."

The smile she gave me would brighten my heart for the rest of my life. She slowly dismounted, so I followed her example. We left our horses ground tied and came together in an embrace. We shared a delicious and very promising kiss, then pulled apart and remounted.


Sam came over after a while and said, "I saw that kiss a while ago. Does that mean what I think it means?"

"Well, it means I've decided I love Delia. What else it means, I haven't decided yet."

"So, it means you love her, but you don't know if you're going to make love to her."

"Exactly. I still don't think it would be fair to her, since I can't marry her."

"Ed, in all of our eyes she will be married to us. I can't marry Cassie, but I feel just as married to her as I do to you. She feels the same about me. It would be the same with Delia."

"What you say makes sense. Let me think about it today."

When we had camped for the day, after only traveling twelve miles, I asked Jud and Mina to take a walk with me. After we were away from camp, I said, "Delia and I have done a lot of talking recently. We find we are both in love with each other."

Jud's face was impassive, but Mina's lit up in a smile. "Sam and Cassie both love her too. They want us to take Delia into our marriage. The only problem is, it isn't legal for a white man to marry a black woman even in the free states."

Jud nodded and Mina took hold of my arm. Neither of them said anything. "If we did accept Delia into our marriage, there couldn't be a ceremony, but we would all consider it a permanent relationship, and Delia would be our equal in every way. Before we did anything, I wanted to get your opinion."

Jud nodded at Mina, so she went ahead and answered for both of them. "Having a preacher mumble some words over you don't make a marriage. Jud and me never had no preacher mumble over us and we're just as married as anyone. We know Delia loves you and we can tell by looking that you love her. Just take care of our baby for us."

"Mina, I appreciate the trust you've shown in me. You do know that you can say 'NO' and no matter how I feel about Delia or how she feels about me, I'll leave her along, don't you?"

"I know that, Ed," she said, hugging my arm. "You are the best man in the world my baby could possibly have." Mina grinned and asked, "Does that make us relatives when you marry my daughter?"

"It makes you my mother-in-law, but I feel more like you're my sister. I am very proud of how far you two have come already and I can see that you're going to come even farther. Both of you should be proud of yourselves."


Later, as we were eating supper, Sam was sitting on my left, Delia was on my right, and Cassie was sitting between my legs. I was leaning back against a wagon wheel and Cassie's butt was firmly planted in my crotch.

"So, what is the verdict?" Sam asked.

"Well, I talked with Mina and Jud. They would be okay with and maybe even happy about it, if we bring Delia into our marriage. How do each of you feel about it?"

"I'm all for it," Sam said. "All of us love Delia. All of us want her to be with us."

"I agree," Cassie said.

"What about you, Delia?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm for being a part of your marriage."

"Sam and Cassie enjoy pleasing each other," I said. "I don't want you to feel you have to be a part of that, unless you want to."

Delia grinned, then said, "I'm not sure. I've seen black women go at each other, but I just never thought it would be something I was interested in. Can we wait a while on that?"

"Delia, we'll never force you to do anything you don't want to do," Sam said. "It is a very loving thing though and I think before long you'll want to."

Delia just smiled and nodded. I put my arm around her and she snuggled in close.


Delia slept in the wagon with us that night. This time all of us were naked. I didn't make love to Delia. I held her close and kissed and cuddled her while we watched Sam and Cassie make love to each other.

Day 101 - Monday, August 9, 1847

As they were preparing breakfast, I saw Delia and Mina talking earnestly together. I assumed Mina was asking Delia about last night. In my previous life I would have been as embarrassed as hell, but for some reason, it didn't bother me at all now.

We had just finished eating when Jim came over and asked me, "Sur, we wuz jis wonderin jist how long it'd be afore weuns get ta Ohio."

"I don't know for sure, Jim, but at the rate we're traveling, I'd say it'll be about another week or so. I think you're pretty well safe from anyone following you though."

"Ye, sur. Thanky, sur."

I was going to tell him to drop the sirs, but he turned and was gone before I could say anything. We had decided yesterday that today was going to be a day of rest, so we weren't in any hurry to get going or anything.

Mostly we just laid around all day and let the horses and mules graze. They had been working hard for the last several days. Of course Hawk didn't stray too far from camp, and he'd come and check on me every so often. All in all, it was a nice restful day.

Mindy and Mandy must have decided it was a fine day to torment papa. The first thing they did was when they thought I was asleep. They tied the laces of my moccasins together. I pretended to sleep a while longer, then I sat up and untied the laces and put them back the way they should be.

Both girls had a very disappointed look when they saw me get up. A little later they did get me. I was sitting, leaning back against a tree, about half asleep. The next thing I knew, the two little... darlings had sneaked up behind me and dumped a bucket of water on me.

Sam and Cassie were laughing their asses off as I got up and started stripping off my wet clothes. Sam said it was about time I changed my clothes anyway. "We should all get a good bath today," she said.

"Not for a while yet, love," I said. "I have some special plans for our two little hellions."

I got some dry clothes on and found another tree to lean against. It was maybe a half hour later when I saw M & M making their way back into the clearing we were camped in. I waited until they went over to talk to Sam and Delia, then I sneaked up behind them and grabbed both of them.

They shrieked in unison, but I picked one of them up under each arm and carried them over to where Andy was sharpening his hunting knife. I held Mandy toward him and asked if he'd hold her for a minute for me. He nodded and took Mandy by the ankle.

I carried Mindy over to the creek and threw her out toward the middle. Then I went back and got Mandy and did the same for her. Pay backs really are hell.

Day 102 - Tuesday, August 10, 1847

It's a good thing that our wagon is five feet wide instead of four feet like most of them. Even so, when I woke up, Sam and Delia were both half way on top of me. I can't say that I minded though. I laid there until bladder pressure forced me to get up and take care of business.

After I had relieved my bladder I went over and begged a cup of coffee from Mina. She was all smiles. "Where's Charlene? Doesn't she usually help you with breakfast?" I asked.

"I haven't seen her this morning. Jim or Tom either for that matter," she said as she handed me my coffee.

I took a sip then walked over to the newcomers' tent. "Time to rise and shine, folks," I said.

There wasn't any answer from inside the tent, so I pulled back the flap and looked inside. They weren't there. In fact, the tent was completely empty.

I walked back over to Mina and said, "They're gone, Mina. It looks like they may have taken off. Their blankets and everything else they've been using are gone too."

"Them no good trifling niggers," Mina said. "I'll bet they have run off. They're too stupid to be out on their own."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.