The Outside Man - Cover

The Outside Man

by Alexand Morgan

Copyright© 2005 by Alexand Morgan

Fiction Story: An unexpected e-mail opens his eyes about his relationship.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating  

'I'm the man who slept with your wife.' These words leapt out at him from the e-mail he was reading. Reading on he was in total shock as the words carved his life into pieces.

'She sucked my cock, I fucked her in the ass and she tried every single position that I suggested. She told me when I met her 6 months ago, at the community college, that she was unhappily married and that she planned on getting a divorce. The attraction was mutual and instant. I wish I could tell you that I had enough morals to wait until she got that out of the way but I would be a poor liar if I did. She continued to see me for about three months. I probably would still be seeing her if my friend had not realised that we were getting real close and told me that she was, from all appearances, was still happily in love with her husband. Apparently he had seen how cosy the two of you were when you visited her three months ago.

'I had given her an ultimatum at the beginning of our relationship that I was never, ever the type of person to share anything, especially the person who I was giving my heart and body to. She swore that she was not having and had not had sex with you for months and that she was in the process of getting ready to end her relationship with you. When my friend told me this I felt that someone had kicked me in my stomach and squeezed my chest at the same time. When I questioned her she told me that, yes, the two of you were still intimate but that she really was unhappy, that she lacked the courage to walk away from the relationship. She broke down and cried, telling me that she loved me and wanted to continue our relationship but to give her time to get everything organised in her life.

'I felt an emptiness inside me that started to grow as she went on and on about how much she loved me. I looked at her coldly and asked if she had told you about how she felt in the relationship. When she shook her head and said no I could have hit her, I was that angry. Luckily, I think about my actions most of the time before I do them so I walked away, leaving her there. I drove to a secluded spot and asked myself how I would have felt if the shoe had been on the other foot. That is when I knew what I had to do.

I was getting ready to leave when my friend called me on my cell and told me he had just seen her walking into the bar where he worked, with another guy and they seemed pretty cosy. When I showed up there to confront her she fell into the teary-eyed role again, exclaiming how she and the guys were just friends. I was much bigger than him, and clearly pissed off, so he wisely chose not to say or do anything. I told her to go masturbate an elephant with her ass then she screamed obscenities at me as I walked away.

Later my friend told me after a few drinks she had started laughing derisively at me and made fun at how little of a man I was. I laughed to myself because she had never had had complaints before. Anyway, the reason I'm writing this e-mail to you is because, after careful enquiries, I found out that I may have been her first but definitely not her last lover. Since I had ended our relationship she had started cavorting around with a bunch of guys, about 6 in all. She has had sex with 5 of them so far, but the last one has apparently not worked his way into her panties as yet. They're bragging about how much horns dem pelting in your back. While I can't take the high road here, because of my role in the entire affair, I still think you need to know about her actions because, ultimately, they do impact on you.

'Anyway, I'm not trying to justify my actions and I really don't owe you an explanation that you need to get from your wife. Knowing how she is though, if she tries to deny our relationship, she has a small tattoo of a pelican on her left butt cheek. If you think I am making this up, her new "friends" have taped their liaisons. I can provide you with copies should you need them. My motives may not be the best but somebody needs to tell you anyway.

'Anyway good luck in whatever you decide to do. Outsideman@hotmail.com'

Robert stared in shock at the computer screen for a long time after he had finished reading the e-mail before slowly lowering his head, sobbing at his wife's betrayal. For over an hour he just lay there, crying until his anger overwhelmed him and he slammed his hand through the computer table. He cried out, "What the fuck am I going to do?" and propped his chin on his hands and just stared forlornly at the computer screen until the morning sun shone on him. He then slowly raised his head and made a decision. He finally knew what he was going to do. Picking up the phone, he called his wife and, in as calm a manner as he could manage, asked her to come home as quickly as possible because they needed to have a long talk.

For those of you who do not know pelting a horn means having sex with someone else's partner.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.