Alex and Amanda: Memories - Cover

Alex and Amanda: Memories

by AmandaMarais

Copyright© 2005 by AmandaMarais

Erotica Sex Story: Amanda will tell you one last time about the most daring sexual adventures she had with her boyfriend Alex when she was young...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   True Story   .

Well I have written two stories about my relationship with the love of my youth, Alex so far and this will be the third and final story about me and Alex. This will also be the longest story and containing several sexual adventures I had with him during our relationship. I am trying to write this story in a way to bring out the emotions I felt and making it more a romantic and erotic story instead of a pornographic story so I hope you will enjoy this as much as my other stories.

Saturday, it was raining outside, had been raining all day actually. Alex, who also had a math test on Monday like me, asked me to come studying at his place on Saturday. An offer I could not reject cause he was my boyfriend and every minute I could spend with him was another fantastic minute. Not a single thing of what happened on that Saturday was what I had expected that was going to happen. His parents weren't at home so it was very silent in the house. For months I was exploring Alex's mouth and body. I loved his lips and tongue who could bring me into seventh heaven. I loved it when he caressed me with his soft hands. When he pulled me close against his chest, his arms around me, I trembled cause of the weird sensations running through my body. When he touched me, I always managed to get me wet between my legs, just by touching me. Making me so wet sometimes like I never been before. His hands making a way into my underwear. He was stronger than me, but shy and insecure.

I laid my hand on the bulge that just had grown inside his jeans. His dick was hard, pressed against his tummy, like it was crawling up. I didn't want to unzip his pants yet to take his dick out, although I was craving for it. I was caressing him with my hand, his dick, his cock, his meat, through the fabric. He started to breathe faster. Our lips met and his tongue slipped into my mouth, turning around with unknown slowness and very sensual. I stopped rubbing his cock and pulled my lips back. I smiled at him. He smiled back and said : " I love you. ". On that moment, I don't know why, tears ran down my face, I was crying. Love, such a stupid thing.

Two hours later, we had done a bit studying. You could feel the sexual tension in his room. He was horny, I was horny. Sex was the only outcome. We stood up, Alex walked behind me and laid his arms around me, holding me tight. His mouth on the skin of my neck. He started kissing me all over, knowing that would make me even more crazy. " Mmmh Alex ", I moaned. I could not resist him. His tongue made a soft trail in my neck. He licked me like I was made out of salt, he was so thirsty. He moaned. I suddenly forgot all about that math test. I was lost, lost into his love for me. It felt like a heart started beating between my legs. I tried to keep control of myself, but it was too late for that. We sat down on the bed. I tried to keep my legs together, trying to resist him. I moaned : " stop, stop...". I didn't mean it, not at all, it was more a call, a call to him to make him feel the hunter, closing down on his prey. For the first time, I wanted to be dominated by my lover. I wanted to be his prey. He laid a finger on my chin and turned my face towards him. In his hand he was holding his amazingly hard cock, which he had pulled out without me noticing. With his other hand he grabbed my head. He pushed my mouth towards the shining head of his cock. " Suck it! " : he commanded me.

Alex was strong, very strong. His erection was like it was made out of stone. His gigantic lollypop disappeared into my mouth, between my lips. I wanted him so bad. My body ached for his body. With both hands I grabbed his cock and sucked it between my lips. While I wrapped my fingers around his shaft I could feel the tension building up inside him, the need to explode. I opened my mouth a bit to breathe, my tongue gliding over the glistering skin of his cock. Alex stood up, his cock still in my mouth as I sat on the side of the bed. He laid his hands on my hair, caressing it slowly while he enjoyed his blowjob. His hard cock inside my mouth, laying on my tongue. My tongue not knowing where to lick. My lips closing tight around his shaft, sucking slowly. The taste is sweet. He grabbed me by my hair, getting more violent now, slowly pulling my head closer towards him while he start fucking my mouth, telling me to put my hands on my back as I did quickly. His bucking gets more and more violent, almost suffocating me by moments, making me gag. But I didn't give up and kept my hands on my back. Yes, I became submissive to my boyfriend. I was serving him. My head was spinning around. He humiliated me, making me his slave. But I loved him, I loved his cock that was taken control over my mouth and lips. I was eager to know what was going to happen.

He pushed me down on the bed, on my back. Alex, driven mad by his hormones, pulled off my t-shirt and my bra so he cold caress my breasts. He laid down on top of me, pulling me legs open so he could lay down between them. His lips kissing mine. With his hand he moves my skirt and thong aside. I am trying to get away. He is to strong for me. He laid his hand on my pussy like an animal jumping on its prey. His fingers rubbing over my wet pussy. With a hard push from the hips, there it was, he penetrated me with his cock. I was so soaking wet! He started fucking me hard. Never in my life I had sex as rough as I was experiencing it now. I was screaming. Alex was moaning. The doorbell rang! Who could that be? Alex got up quickly, pulling his pants up and putting his hard cock away. Again the doorbell rang. No orgasm for both of us and the game was over.

A few weeks later on our way to the movies. Just before we left to the movie theatre we drank some wine. Wine is something I don't drink much, just don't like the taste of it but well that evening I drank wine, and actually I drank a bit too much. We arrived at the movies and were looking at the screen to see which movie we were going to see. No movie seemed interesting enough. Alex looked at me and said : " We are not going to see a movie tonight sweetie. ". He grabbed me by the hand and we walked back outside the building. Alex didn't live far from the theatre, maybe 10 minutes walking.

Alex laid his arm around me and pulled me close against him as we made our way through the streets of the city, back to his house. I look at the large clock on the city hall, it was almost 10pm. The wind was blowing soft and the sky was dark, the moon was hardly visible, not providing us any light. Suddenly Alex pulled me into the park. The were no lights at all in the park. He made me trip so I felt down on the grass. He jumped on me, laying down between my legs. He ripped my blouse open and took my breasts in his hands after moving his warm hands under my bra which popped open, revealing my tits for him. There I was, half naked in a park. He moved forward, laying his lips on mine. His tongue enters my mouth, his hands moving down towards my skirt. He lifted up my skirt and wrapped it around my hips. A few seconds later he slid off my panties, throwing them somewhere. I still don't know where cause I never found them afterwards. He lifted up my legs and bowed his head towards my pussy which was already soaking wet, making it look like he could drink from my juices. Oh that wonderful tongue. He licked me, he bit me. He moved the tip of his tongue down towards my ass, pushing my legs further open. I was so ashamed. The tip of his tongue touched my anus and licked it, drooled on it. My juices mixing with his skin, total lust took over our bodies.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.