Sales Team - Cover

Sales Team

Copyright© 2005 by Cat5

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A desperate, beautiful young woman has lost everything, but then meets a man who might be her white knight.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

I woke at sunrise, but not because of the sun—she had taken me into her mouth as she cupped my balls. I came and she swallowed.

We took a shower together and dried each other. She said, "I'll get my robe out of my bedroom and make you breakfast."

I smiled at her and said, "No."

She looked confused until I said, "You can get your robe out of the office. This is your bedroom."

She stared at me and her eyes became teary. Two hours later we left the bedroom and made breakfast. We never left the apartment that Sunday, and barely left the bed—we couldn't get enough of each other.

I will never forget the next three months of my life; it was a roller coaster of selling, sex, and relationship growth.

I only sold now and she handled all installation and support. I had forgotten how much I loved to sell—to make that initial approach and convince my customer that what I had was a good product that worked for others and could work for him.

Holly loved her job and the customers loved Holly. A couple of times, when Holly was overwhelmed, I called the customer and suggested that I would come over. Inevitably they would say, "We'll wait for Holly."

I sat in the apartment on a late Saturday morning and Holly walked in. She grinned and said, "Hi."

"Hi, yourself," I answered, "but no more working on weekends. That's our time."

"But it really was important. They needed..."

"Who's the boss?" I teased gently.

She grinned, stood at attention with her breasts thrust out and gave me a mock salute. Minutes later we were fucking.

Our sex life was beyond description. After her initial hesitation Holly never looked back. She would try anything and everything with me. She was a talker and a screamer—I always knew what gave her pleasure—and kinky in her own little way.

One day we were lying in our sweat after an intense session and she shyly asked, "Do you ever want to do it in my ass?"

I admitted, "Of course I've thought about it, but I've never done it before. Have you?"

She shook her head no and nothing more was said until the following Saturday. I walked into the apartment with some groceries and she greeted me with in shorts and a T-shirt. "How about a nooner," she teased.

"Why not."

She impishly grinned, "Meet you in the bedroom in five minutes."

Five minutes later I walked into the bedroom. She was naked and kneeling on the bed with her face to the sheet so her ass was in the air. She had drawn red concentric circles around her ass like a target. It was obvious what the center of the target was even if there wasn't a tube of lubricant lying on the bed.

I squeezed the lube and spread it over my cock and then applied copious amounts in and around her opening. I gently tried to push in and when that failed, I pushed harder. As I finally made penetration she gasped in pain.

"Should I stop?"

"Don't you dare. Just give me a second."

Moments later she pushed against me and I went deeper into her. Eventually I was completely in her. It was a strange but not unpleasant feeling.

Holly said softly, "I feel so full. Start moving."

I pulled out a little and then pushed in again. She was so tight I knew that I couldn't keep this up for too long before I came, but I could tell that Holly was becoming aroused also as she whimpered with pleasure. Seconds before I came I reached around her and rubbed her clit. She screamed with sexual ecstasy and that scream released me as I filled her with my cum.

I collapsed on my side and pulled her body to mine so that her back was against my chest. I was still inside her ass, but no longer hard. Our bodies were both damp with sweat and I kissed her neck and shoulders as we recovered from our little sexual joust.

We cleaned up afterward in the shower together and then headed for the bedroom for more sex. She was walking ahead of me and I started laughing.

She asked, "What's so funny?"

I answered, "What did you use to draw the target on your butt?"

She replied, "The red ink pen in the office."

I started laughing harder. "You mean the indelible red ink pen in the office that will not come off."

She looked horrified and then started laughing hysterically. "Just please fuck me good for my attempt to be creative."

I did.

Holly's personality always kept me off balance. Most people have a business face and a personal face. Holly's was more than that. One day I bought three yellow roses from a peddler at a stoplight. When Holly came home the roses were in a small crystal vase on the kitchen table.

She stared at the flowers for a moment and then started crying. I hugged her until she stopped sobbing.

"You must think I'm crazy," she blurted afterward. "Maybe I should see a shrink."

"Maybe," I said, "but first describe yourself to me."

"Now?"

"Why not?"

"Well," she began. "Whenever you do something nice for me like the flowers I keep thinking about how much I owe you and that without you, I would be nothing. You don't know how desperate and depressed I was when we met. Except for my mom, nobody did anything for me, so I get emotional when you're nice."

"But you're not emotional in business. You're almost bossy." I countered.

"That's different, she replied. "I know I'm good at teaching people and I really like to work with them. It's almost like I'm the boss, so I act that way."

"And sex," I teased.

She blushed and said, "That's another different. With you I feel I can do anything. I know I'm a little kinky, but you go along with it and pleasure me. Having sex takes me out of the real world and into my own little fantasyland. When I feel you in me or when you tease me so that I'm begging you to let me come I surrender control of my body to you. And then when I come I can't describe how wonderful that is to me. I'm absolutely addicted to sex. Sometimes I feel guilty later that I was selfish and didn't make you come enough.

I smiled at her, "You don't need a shrink. What you just told me, the shrink would tell you. Don't change."

She hugged me and we cuddled for a while and then she reached for my belt buckle. She grinned impishly at me and said, "You told me not to change."

It was a month later on a late Thursday morning when my cell phone rang; it was my administrative boss. He told me that the regional sales manager had come into town and wanted to meet me at the office. We agreed that I would be there at three o'clock.

I wasn't worried. Our sales—I considered Holly a partner on everything we did—were going through the roof and we were putting in a lot of hours. A month earlier, Holly had written up ten suggestions to change our software to meet customer requests. She told me that she asks each customer to give her a wish list of things they would like our program to do. When a pattern became established, she wrote it down for me to forward to our Development Division.

I walked into the office a few minutes before three and was told they were waiting for me in the conference room. In the conference room there were two men. Joe Woodward was the regional sales manager; I knew his name and had read his memos, but had never met him. We shook hands and he introduced me to Richard Belton. Richard was older and grinned warmly when he shook my hand. Joe said, "Richard is Vice-President of marketing for the company Phil. We both wanted to talk to you."

I was a little shook. I was ready to talk to Joe, but Richard was a real heavyweight in the company.

Joe started, "Phil, your sales have sky rocketed and we want to pick your brain on what you are doing that most of our other sales people aren't doing. We also wanted to thank you for the software error you spotted. You would think that a product that is three years old would be bug free, but you nailed it. Congratulations."

"Well actually," I replied, "Holly spotted that. She bet me it was a bug and she was right."

"Holly is an employee of ours?" asked Joe.

"Well not exactly," I hedged. "I was showing her the program and gave her some test problems to work on and she spotted it."

"Then she's a customer?" said Joe.

"No, she's a friend of mine that I was showing the program to," I answered.

"Oh," said Joe still obviously confused.

"In any case," he continued, "Development really liked those ten suggestions you sent us last month. They think it will help our product a lot."

I paused for a second and then thought, "What the hell... why not?"

I said, "Well actually, those were Holly's ideas that I sent you."

"Holly again," said Joe really confused now.

Richard interrupted and asked, "And if we got into why your sales took off, would we hear this name "Holly" again?"

"Yes you would," I answered.

Where is Holly now?" asked Joe.

"She's with one of my new customers. They were having some problems and Holly went over there to help them out. You see..."

Richard interrupted me and asked, "Is there any reason you can't call Holly now and have her meet us for dinner?"

"No, I think she'll be free," I answered.

I called Holly's cell phone and she answered on the second ring. "Hi Holly, how's it going?

She started talking and I interrupted, "Holly, would you join me for a business dinner tonight with my boss?"

She was quiet for a second and then asked, "Big boss? Should I try to impress him?"

I answered enthusiastically, "That would be great! How about we meet you at the Plaza Steak Room at..."

"Six-thirty," said Richard.

"... at six-thirty."

Holly said, "Good. That gives me time to go to the apartment and clean up and put some good stuff on. Are we in trouble?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.