Making Do - Cover

Making Do

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - In this fifth segment of The Neighbors in 3-B series, Sandy starts college, finds an outlet for her high sex drive and meets the man of her dreams.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Fiction   Humor   School  

Sonny got home the next day a little before 2:00. He had gotten up early that morning to straighten up and clean his bedroom and to put fresh linen on his queen sized bed. He opened his window to make sure his room was aired out by the time he returned. Just before he left for his classes, he gathered all his dirty laundry together and carried it downstairs to the laundry room. He hoped his mom didn't die from the shock of his being so helpful. When he got home that afternoon, he examined his room one final time, making sure to close his closet door completely before he walked downstairs and waited for Sandy to arrive.

Sandy rang his door bell at around 2:20. She had been made late after she took a wrong turn off of Kellogg Blvd. taking a left immediately after turning in when she should have gone right. Sonny answered the door and invited her in. She was dressed in a short flared white tennis skirt with light blue top that clung to her bra encased breasts. She wore large soled tennis shoes that made her look taller and made her legs look longer. Her blonde hair looked freshly brushed and gave off a healthy sheen. Sonny thought she looked perfect. Better even than he remembered. He followed her into the living room and asked her if she wanted a drink.

"Sure, anything diet would be great. I have to watch those calories closely while school is in. The competition is brutal with all those gorgeous girls at school. I don't want to let my ass get too fat." She did a little thing with her hips that made her thong covered ass come into view.

"Maybe I should transfer schools then. I've never seen a single girl at Irvine that can even hold a candle to you when it comes to looks. If you've got competition at Fullerton, I'd like to see them. Your ass looks absolutely scrumptious from where I stand." Sonny was licking his lips appreciatively as he spoke. Just being in her presence was turning him on as much as fucking another girl would. He took a last look at her before turning and heading towards the kitchen to get their drinks. He brought her a diet Coke and he had a can of Kern's apricot nectar.

They sat down together on the black leather couch and just looked at each other as they sipped at their drinks. Sonny looked even better to her than she remembered. She looked forward to the sex that she was sure was coming.

"So, what are we going to study?"

"I'm studying human anatomy, maybe we can begin there?"

"I don't think so, I'm only a freshman. I won't get to anatomy until at least my junior year. Plus I'm not going pre-med so I might never need it. What else are you taking?"

"Differential Equations, Meteorology, and Psycho-Linguistics, take your pick."

"Ooh, I can help you with that Psycho-Linguistics if its anything like cunni-linguistics. I took some of that in my junior year of high school."

"It's very similar, in fact. You need to lie on a bed naked while I put my face between your legs. I'll then put my tongue right up close to your clit and recite all the psycho-babble bullshit I can think of until you tell me to stop. I hope that you are a patient study partner because I'm hoping for an "A" this quarter and I'll need lots and lots of practice."

"I'll try my best to help you Sonny. I want you to do well in school. I'm happy that you really want to study. At first I thought it was just some line you were using to lure me over here so that you could take me upstairs and fuck me." The two of them hugged and laughed and got up and walked upstairs to his bedroom. Sandy looked over at his closed closet door as soon as she entered his bedroom, but she didn't say anything or ask him any questions. She did notice a small spool of red ribbon on top of his dresser though and that sent a tiny shiver racing through her body.

She took a seat on his bed and Sonny sat down beside her. They started kissing, taking their time, but in only a few minutes Sandy's shoes and blouse were off and her bra was loosened and laying just above her perky breasts. Sonny had one nipple and aureole in his mouth, noisily licking and sucking, while his thumb and forefinger was squeezing the engorged nippple on her other breast. Sandy had her hand cupping his package, softly rubbing up and down on his rigid member. They broke apart long enough to shed the rest of her clothes and all of Sonny's. Soon they were laying side by side together, totally naked, kissing and sliding their bodies back and forth against each other. The delicious friction of their movements urging them on to greater heights of passion.

Unable to resist any longer, Sonny parted her thighs and crawled between her legs. Placing his tongue alongside her swollen clit he started to recite.

"Freud, Jung, Kinsey, schizophrenia, Tourette's Syndrome, psychosis, neurosis, non-cognitive dementia, King George III, Bi-polar disorder." The two of them collapsed in laughter before Sonny began lapping away in earnest. It didn't take long for Sandy to start moving aggressively upward to meet each of his tongue thrusts. When he gently eased a finger inside her and felt for the rough edges leading to her "G" spot, Sandy knew that she would soon explode. In a few more minutes she was lifting off the bed, breathing hard and gasping for air as she felt every muscle in her stomach beginning to ripple. She felt the uneven contractions deep inside her start to thrum away insistantly, signalling a strong orgasm and impending copious squirt approaching. She groaned loudly and her tiny liquid trickle of love juice quickened to a mighty stream as she squeezed down tightly on his invading finger. Sonny could only look on in total amazement as the bedroom wall three feet away was subjected to her spray. He'd never seen anything like this before. He placed his face between her pussy and the wall and let the lessening stream land on him, figuring it would be easier to clean and a lot easier to explain than the wall was going to be.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.