Making Do - Cover

Making Do

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - In this fifth segment of The Neighbors in 3-B series, Sandy starts college, finds an outlet for her high sex drive and meets the man of her dreams.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Fiction   Humor   School  

Sonny had a tight grip on his phone. Sandy was obviously baiting him, trying to get him to admit to still having an interest in sharing her body with his friends. He knew that he had no chance of successfully denying having such an interest, but he hoped he could at least temper her fears in that regard. He knew also that he had to be very careful about what he said right then. Another misstep would undoubtedly land him right back in the doghouse with her, and he didn't want to give away any of the progress that this phone call represented.

"Sandy, I know you are just kidding around when you talk like that. I like role playing games too, pretending that we might do something wild, but knowing all the time that it is just that, pretending. I can even close my eyes and see us doing what you are describing. The problems would appear instantly though if either of us actually tried to set it into motion. I really care for you, and, because I really care, just the thought of sharing you with somebody else, even before we get to really know each other, turns my stomach into knots. I liked Sheila, I enjoyed being with her, but I didn't ever get to the point where I really cared for her. I did what I did with her mostly because those were the signals she was giving to me, that she'd like to be submissive, and that she wanted to be put into situations where she could be humiliated and used by several guys at once. I'm not saying I didn't get off on it too, but she was in control of her actions from the beginning to the end. Another thing, Sandy, she didn't need to be held down or forced. She always either asked for it to happen or else she gave her consent before things happened. She always was given the choice. In the fantasy you described, it sounds like you wanted to be forced into doing things. I could never be comfortable with doing that. Pretending to force you, I could do that if you wanted me to, asked me to."

"Well, it was only a fantasy, like you said. In my fantasy, I found it more exciting to be held down and forced in the beginning. I was just kidding around with you a little too, because it is fun pretending to be different than you actually are. I also remember you asking me if I'd like to be held down while you fed me your cock and some other guy fucked me from behind. You put that image into my previously innocent mind. Sheila isn't typical of any of the girls that I've ever known. You hear stories of girls that are supposed to like being gang banged, but I've never met any girl that actually admitted to doing it with more than two partners at a time. A gang bang is really taking recreational sex to it's extreme. To be honest though, I have thought about it in the past and even had dreams about what it would be like to do something that outrageous and daring. That thing with the Donaldson twins was so totally spur of the moment for me. I was so embarrassed afterwards that I couldn't face them again for a month without my face turning a bright crimson. I was so ashamed, but very turned on by it too. I always got wet after that night whenever I saw either of them. It must be a conditioned reflex, like Pavlov's dog. I see either one, it's like a bell rings and my pussy starts to drool. I was so glad when they went out of state to college."

"So now I know what to get you for a Christmas present, an 8X10 glossy of the Donaldson twins. You can look at it for ten minutes before every date we go on, just to make sure you get in the mood."

"I'd rather have a nude picture of you for my purse. I'm sure that would work even better."

"Maybe I'll get you a copy of the picture we used for our band posters. I'm not nude in it but I've got a pair of practically see through tights on and I've got a recognizable hard on in it too. I was a big Mick Jagger fan in those days."

"That would work too. I hope there is a clear picture of that cute drummer too. He was the one I fantasized about being behind me while you held me down."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.