Making Do - Cover

Making Do

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - In this fifth segment of The Neighbors in 3-B series, Sandy starts college, finds an outlet for her high sex drive and meets the man of her dreams.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Fiction   Humor   School  

The following week Sandy and Sonny were busy with school. Sonny was practicing golf every afternoon for three or four hours, beating at least 500 golf balls on the driving range each day and trying to break in a new putter. Putting had always been his weakest skill in golf. He was a good putter, but certainly not great at it. For the past year he'd averaged just under 33 putts per round. He'd just switched over to a new Scotty Cameron Futura model putter that he was beginning to feel very comfortable standing over putts with. He was hoping, with practice, to translate this added comfort into lower scores on the course.

Sandy was really enjoying her classes. She liked the freedom to pace herself at studying and was happy that she had elected to only carry 14 hours of classes for her first semester. She liked walking around the campus, and she also liked all the attention she received from the army of young men who seemed to be everywhere as she moved around between classes. Had she been so inclined, she could have had dates for every night of the week. She limited herself to looking and casual conversation though, wanting to concentrate the bulk of her free time and socializing on Sonny.

Monday night Sonny called her and they talked about the upcoming weekend. Sonny told her about the cabin his parents owned in Blue Jay, close to Lake Arrowhead. He asked her if she'd like to go up there Friday night and come back on Sunday. Sandy said she'd have to check with her mom, but that she thought it would be OK. She promised to let him know for sure by Wednesday. Sandy coyly asked Sonny what they could do together up in the mountains since it was too early for skiing season. He told her that he'd enjoy making a few runs up and down some of her slopes, and then told her that they had a jacuzzi out on the patio that had a killer view and that there were literally hundreds of great hiking trails up in that area. He promised that he'd show her a good time.

"Well, do you promise that it will be as good a time as we had on Catalina?" Sandy was pulling on her nipples, enjoying the tiny tremors they sent through her body.

"Oh yeah, better probably. This time I won't be so nervous around you. We can take our time and just enjoy being alone together." Sonny had his eyes closed, remembering the way Sandy looked as she lay underneath him that very first time in Catalina. His cock was lengthening at the thought, anticipating another pleasurable experience with her.

"You mean we'll be alone up there? You sure you won't have three or four of your friends waiting to jump out of the closet to ravish my beautiful body?" As she asked the question, Sandy was lying down on her bed, her shorts being kicked off her ankles, her pink panties being casually pushed to the side as her fingers began exploring her sensitivity.

"I'd never pull a dumb stunt like that! Never. If my friends ever tried to do something like that I'd definitely make them sorry." Sonny sounded hurt that she'd even suggest such a thing, but she could tell that it was just an act on his part. She decided to goad him a little, tease him, and get him to admit his true nature. She was pretty sure, based on their last few conversations, that Sonny was probably very much into freaky sex.

"If something like that were to happen, with your friends, and I allowed it to take place, would you be jealous?" She was not surprised to find that she was very moist between her legs, and that her every touch sent strong reactions from deep inside her core, radiating outward.

"Yes, definitely jealous. I'm not sure I can even stand to picture it. I'm jealous just sitting here right now." His dick, sticking straight up, with his palm firmly gripping it, waved its agreement with every word he spoke. It was turning an angry red from the blood pulsing into it. He was a little bit light headed as he pictured Sandy's face plunging up and down in his lap while he watched a big cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Closing his eyes, he could almost hear the sound of the guys hips slapping against that gorgeous ass, pushing that cock as deep as it could go while she went beserk sucking his pole.

"Well, I wouldn't want to make you jealous. Were you jealous when Sheila did it with your friends in that pool?" Sandy was picturing a scene not too different from what Sonny had told her about at that pool party. The biggest difference was it was Sandy being held as she sucked Sonny's dick and that cute drummer, Freddie, was pouring it to her from behind.

"Yes, I was jealous, more than I thought I'd be, but I was also very turned on by it. It is hard for me to explain. I wanted them to fuck her. I wanted her to want to be fucked by them. I wanted it to happen, but I was still very jealous. The first few times she asked me to set it up for other guys to fuck her, I was jealous. After awhile though, I realized that she had reached the point where she only wanted sex if it was with three or four guys at a time, never just her and I anymore, then, I stopped being jealous. That's when I finally stopped thinking of her as my girlfriend. After that she was just another sexual experience. A very exciting experience that I remember vividly and fondly." Sonny had opened his eyes during the last part of what he was saying, surprised at the volume of pre-cum that had been steadily dribbling out of his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.