Making Do - Cover

Making Do

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In this fifth segment of The Neighbors in 3-B series, Sandy starts college, finds an outlet for her high sex drive and meets the man of her dreams.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Fiction   Humor   School  

Tuesday, after classes, Sonny again called Sandy and they chatted about school, each other's day, and other, more inconsequential things. It soon became apparent that neither was willing to return to the previous evening's hot topic, not that both hadn't been thinking quite a bit about that conversation. Sonny asked Sandy if she'd like to go dancing with him on Friday night. He told her it was a different band this time and that she'd probably like them as well as the last one they'd gone to hear and dance to. They arranged to meet in Anaheim, at the Anaheim White House, to go to dinner. Sonny told Sandy that it was a dressy kind of place and that he'd be wearing a dark blue suit. When they got to the restaurant, Sandy was impressed with how fancy it was. They ate in the Richard Nixon Room, their view was mostly of a burger restaurant next door, but the food was excellent, and the company was as well. Sandy was wearing a nice grey coctail dress with a perfect little single strand of pearls. She had tiny pearl earrings and a matching grey beaded handbag. Her hair was fixed so that it was all gathered in the back and it looked much shorter than before. Sonny told her that he liked her long hair, and he was relieved when she told him that she hadn't cut any of it off, turning to show him the tight bun in the back.

They both had the Sonoma Quail, stuffed with Italian Polenta and fresh herbs over portobella mushrooms with an aged port wine glace. It was quite good, but expensive. They had a small bottle of wine, recommended by their server, and it was excellent as well. After dinner, they stopped off at a Macdonald's and changed into more casual clothing. While she was changing, Sandy took her hair down and brushed it to a nice sheen. Sandy laughed when Sonny insisted on getting an order of fries to go, but, back in his car, she helped him polish it off.

They left her car in the Macdonald's lot and the two of them drove the short distance over to The Boogie Nite Club on Manchester in Anaheim. This was another 18-21 club that had live bands on the weekends. The band was good, the house was packed and the noise level high. They danced and had a great time, staying until midnight and then heading back to Macdonald's for a Bic Mac and a shake each. Sonny preferred the chocolate, but Sandy loved the strawberry. After they left Macdonald's, they sat out in Sandy's car for another hour, Sonny trying to get her to come over to his house to spend the night and Sandy insisting that she wouldn't feel right doing that with his parents at home. In the end, they just went back to kissing and Sonny got out after awhile and watched her drive away.

Saturday morning Sonny drove over to West Covina and the two of them spent the day together hiking in the foothills and having a nice picnic at a park on their way back. Sonny came in to her house and the two of them had a terrific petting session on the living room sofa until Sandy heard her mom and step dad's car pulling into the garage after they'd been fooling around for an hour. They had both agreed that Sunday would be set aside for studying and organizing their upcoming week in school.

Sonny was feeling a little bit deprived on the ride home, it having been more than a week since he and Sandy had had sex back on Catalina. He sure hoped he wasn't going to have to wait too long to get some more loving from her. He liked to kiss and make out as much as the next guy, but still, it was nice to get the real thing once in awhile too. He called her Sunday morning, to say hello and to let her know that he was thinking about her. They talked for a half hour before Sonny got up the nerve to try to resume their earlier conversation.

"So, you never did answer my question about the sexiest thing that you did before you met me."

"When did you ask me that question, Sonny?"

"When we were talking last week, just before you finished your jogging." He laughed softly into the receiver, trying to keep it light. "I think you might have dropped the phone when you got a cramp or something. I heard a few sounds and you sounded like you might have been in some distress." Sandy hesitated, asking herself how open she really wanted to be here.

"OK, let's see, sexiest, there've been so many, let me think for a minute. I already told you about my threesome with the girls on the softball team, and about giving my brother in law, Jim my first blow job and my cherry, they were all sexy. I guess I'd have to say that the sexiest thing, before I met you, was the time I sucked off the Donaldson twins in the back of their father's car when their parents were sitting about twenty feet away from us. I was only 15, but I'd been teasing poor Timmy all day, and I guess, I finally just got so turned on that I lost control for a little bit. I was just going to suck Timmy's cock, since he was my boyfriend and all, but Tommy's looked exactly the same and I just couldn't resist. We were all on a weekend camping trip to Cachuma Lake, just north of Santa Barbara. It was the Donaldson's, our family, including Donna, my sister, and some friends of the Donaldson's that they knew from church or something, I can't remember their names, but they had a girl about a year younger than me and her name was Terri. She was fourteen, but well developed for her age, and she'd been right in there earlier, teasing the twins as much as I was. She loved to accidently flash her hairy pussy to anyone who wanted a peek. We'd been in the lake, cooling off most of the morning and after lunch, we did some swimming, but mostly we just sat in the water near the edge and talked.

Timmy and I did some touching, under the water, but just mostly innocent brushing up against or things like that. We did some kissing too, but not much. Tommy and Terri did more than us, she let him play with her pussy under the water for at least ten minutes, and Tommy told Tim that she'd played with his dick inside his trunks while he was fingering her. Afterwards, she just stood right up in the water and showed all of us her pussy when she pulled up her swimsuit bottoms. It was casual, like she didn't really care who knew what she'd been doing. I thought I was a tease, but she had me beat all to hell. And, to make matters even worse, her tits were way bigger than mine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.