Making Do - Cover

Making Do

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In this fifth segment of The Neighbors in 3-B series, Sandy starts college, finds an outlet for her high sex drive and meets the man of her dreams.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Fiction   Humor   School  

Sonny and Sandy got off the Catalina Island Ferry, soon after it docked in Newport late Sunday afternoon. They had both been much changed by their experiences together over the previous 36 hours. Their emotional high was still kicked in and they felt extremely close to each other, attuned and in rhythm. Both were starting their college classes the next morning and, while excited at the prospect, both wished that they'd had more time together, to get to really bond with each other, before the school year began. Sonny drove immediately over to his house and the two went inside so that Sonny could introduce her to his parents. The elder Sesto's were very surprised at his taking this action, neither remembering him bringing a girl home for them to meet before. They both thought that Sandy seemed very nice, was polite and very attractive, but they worried that she might not be healthy since she walked with a slight limp and had dark circles under her eyes. Upon closer examination, they noticed that Sonny looked less fit than usual and looked like he'd been up all night or something. Sonny took Sandy up to his room and allowed her to see all his collected memorabilia, trophies, pictures and anything she expressed an interest in seeing. She was fascinated by the size of his walk in closet and by the amount of clothes he'd acquired. They laughed about the fact that Sonny had a one gross box of condoms in his closet. When Sandy opened the box and saw that it was more than half empty, she gave him a questioning look.

"All my friends always come to borrow from me." He smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"You must have a lot of friends, then." She too was smiling.

"I guess, I know that I go through a box like that every couple months." He caught her arm as she turned and pretended to punch him. They kissed then, standing in his closet, but, in a matter of minutes, were making out on Sonny's bed. There was a quieter passion than the evening before, not as insistent, more comfortable. They didn't try to make love, but they did get themselves worked up a bit, settling for extended foreplay that stopped when they both realized that too firm of a touching brought some pain with the pleasure. They finally got up from the bed, straightened out their clothes, and headed back downstairs. The couple said goodbye to Sonny's folks and headed back out to drive over to Sandy's house. They snuggled on the drive over, talking the whole time, making plans for the following weekend. They both planned on speaking together at least daily on the phone, wanting to keep in close contact throughout their time apart.

When the got to West Covina, Sandy brought him in to meet her mom and step father. They sat around in the living room, getting acquainted with each other. Jill and Tom asked him the usual parent/date questions, but, since he'd just spent the past day and a half with their daughter, they didn't get into what they expected from him as far as decent behavior. After a few minutes, Sandy took him out to the backyard and showed him the pool. They did a little making out back there before she walked him out to his car and they kissed goodbye.

The next day, after school, the two were talking on the phone, catching up on each other's day, when Sandy, without any warning, just asked Sonny what was the sexiest thing that ever happened to him before he met her. He thought for a minute and then decided that he should try be honest with her since they were just starting out and he'd want her to be honest with him too.

"I guess that would have to have been the summer when I was sixteen, I started going out with this cute little girl, her name was Sheila. The sexy thing happened after we'd been going out together for only a week or two. She had been in a couple of my classes at school that year, but we'd never really talked or anything until I saw her at the beach early that that summer. She was sitting alone on her towel when I came walking by and noticed her. I stopped, recognizing her, and said hi to her. We talked for a minute or two, about school and guys we both knew, and she saw that I was alone and invited me to sit down with her. We were just talking for awhile, and just before I left to go play some golf, I took a chance and asked her out for that night. She said Ok and I got her address and we set up a time and everything. We went out, to a movie I think, and we made out in my car afterwards. She just let me do anything I wanted to with her. I even asked her a couple times, you know, afraid I was moving too fast, and she just said 'no, that's OK, whatever you want.' It was weird, but exciting too. So I asked her about what she meant when she said anything. She looked me right in the eyes and told me that she meant that she'd let me do anything to her that I wanted to.

We went out a few times, and she did let me do anything. Once, just out of curiosity, I even came out and asked her if anything included doing things with other people besides me. She took my hand, sucking each of my fingers, one at a time, and then she told me she'd do anything I told her to do. At first I was weirded out by the whole thing, wondering about her, but, the more I thought about the possibilities, the more of a turn on it got to be. After a while had passed, I had thought about it so much, that I just had to put her to the test. The first thing I did was I had her give me head in my car while two other guys I knew from school were standing right next to my car door, talking to me about school things. They couldn't believe she was doing it, and neither could I at first. After a minute I told her to stop, and she did. She sat back up, tucked my dick back in my pants and acted like nothing had happened. Later, when we were alone, I found out how turned on she'd gotten, her panties were soaked, and I asked her if sucking me in front of those guys had gotten her more hot than usual. She told me that it had, then I asked her if she'd have sucked them too if I'd asked her to. She thought about it for a little while and then she said that she would have, and that she'd have fucked them too if I told her too." Sonny quit talking, but he then realized that he'd been massaging his erection while he spoke. He quit, a little embarrassed at himself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.