Making Do
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In this fifth segment of The Neighbors in 3-B series, Sandy starts college, finds an outlet for her high sex drive and meets the man of her dreams.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Fiction   Humor   School  

Sonny gave Sandy a call at 10:00 the next morning. they spoke on the phone for about five minutes, flirting some, and then she agreed that she'd let him take her to dinner the next night after he had finished up with work. Rather than have him drive all the way over to West Covina, Sandy suggested that the two of them meet in Brea at the Red Lobster by the mall. They settled on meeting at 7:00 and then they hung up. Sonny was really excited at getting to spend an evening with her. He was aware of a much stronger feeling of excitement and anticipation than he usually experienced before a first date. As the time for meeting Sandy drew closer, Sonny began to actually feel nervous, something he couldn't remember having happened to him on a date ever before. He had really paid special attention to what he was wearing and had shaved again even though he knew he really didn't need it. He got to the parking lot of the Red Lobster a full fifteen minutes early and then waited in his car for her to arrive.

Driving over to the restaurant, Sandy too had a case of nerves. She had looked forward to this date since making it the day before. She had put considerable thought into how she wanted to appear to Sonny. She knew that she didn't want to act too forward with him. She decided finally to allow him to set the pace and she would make decisions on things as they came up. In spite of her vivid fantasy life, Sandy had calmed down quite a bit from her early high school days. She hadn't had a serious relationship in the past year and a half and, other than several isolated instances of heavy petting, involving only fingers and tongues, she'd confined herself to innocent cock-teasing. Sandy had actually had complete sex with only eight guys in her life, all of those being actual boyfriends, with the exception of the first.

She had also done a tiny amount of fooling around with other girls in school, most notably one wild weekend during her junior year in high school when she'd attended a slumber party, gotten drunk on shooters, and ended up getting into a three way scene with two other girls on her varsity softball team. She had thoroughly enjoyed the experience, as a one time only kind of thing, but had satisfied herself that her primary bent was heterosexual. There had been some negative fall out from that weekend, it seems that some girls like to brag about their conquests too, and the rumors had circulated about her for the rest of her high school career. Fortunately for her reputation, there were several boys at that school more than willing to come forward and vehemently protest against any suggestion of her being branded as a lesbian, citing as their incontrovertible proof that she was a truly fantastic fuck, and had definitely cum hard while riding their dicks. One of these guys was even telling the truth.

Sonny recognized Sandy's car as it pulled into the Red Lobster lot. He jumped out of his car and hurried over to open her door for her and offered a hand to help her get out. Sandy accepted his offer of help and gracefully swung her legs out, and lifted herself up out of the seat. The skirt she was wearing was short and she was sure that he could see her panties if he looked. He didn't look though, instead training his eyes on her face and finding himself getting lost in her eyes. He loved the way she looked, clean and natural. He would have been greatly surprised at the amount of time and effort it usually took her to achieve that "natural look".

"Sandy, you look absolutely, positively, totally, spectacularly terrific!" Sonny grinned at her giving her a slow head to toe appreciative inspection. She was wearing one of her spaghetti stringed cotton tops, quite obviously bra less, showing her chest off to maximum effect. A quick glance at Sonny's slacks was enough to confirm his sincere appreciation for all the effort she'd taken in getting herself ready for this date. They talked quietly while they stood outside with one of the restaurant's beepers, waiting for a table to open up for them. It was a beautiful late afternoon, and they were pretty much oblivious to anything else going on around them. They were summoned to their table in less than fifteen minutes and ordered quickly, both deciding on the all you can eat crab legs special. The crab was delicious, dipped in the drawn butter, they both loved the bread, and both had ordered iced lemonades to go with their dinners.

They sat there, eating, laughing and talking, sharing little bits of their life histories, simply having a great time, enjoying being somewhere together. At one point in their conversation, Sonny reached over to touch Sandy's hand, trying to add some emphasis to what he'd been saying. Sandy made no move to remove his hand, or withdraw her own, and so they remained touching each other, encapsulated in their own private world, totally oblivious to anything other than each other. They stayed in the restaurant until 11:00, ignoring the looks and the not too subtle hints of their waitress and the other restaurant staff. By the time Sandy noticed how late it was getting, the two of them felt that they'd made terrific progress in getting to know each other. Sonny paid the bill, and left a tip of almost 100% to compensate the waitress for any lost business that their long stay might have caused. Sonny walked her back to her car, watching as she pushed her key chained remote to unlock her door.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.