Perfect Pitch
Chapter 9: Coda

Copyright© 2005 by Nigel Woodman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Coda - A jaded older man is rescued from his despair by a passionate younger woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

We were married that Saturday, six days from the day we officially met. Lots of people meet and get married even quicker. I read somewhere that the chance of this kind of marriage lasting is as good as any. Time will tell. One thing is for sure. It was one hell of a week.

We held the ceremony at Rebecca's parent's house. The house sits on a little hill and from the large, shaded patio in back there's a view of Lake Travis. One of the local Justices of the Peace is a golfing buddy of Rebecca's dad, so we got him to do the officiating.

There weren't many guests: Rebecca's parents, her sister and her sister's husband, my mom and my sister and her husband, and a few of Rebecca's girl and guy friends from school. Vincent, my ex-agent and his girlfriend were surprise guests.

For some reason, Rebecca made me pull out one of my old Tuxedos, and she wore a simple white chiffon dress with a sort of spaghetti strap halter top. She looked demure and virginal and totally hot. I was truly worried that I might not be able to contain my lust through the ceremony and reception. Fortunately, the ceremony was short and sweet. I think the JP was in a hurry to get back to the golf course. We exchanged rings and kissed, and then we were Mrs. and Mrs. Michael Carter Woods.

We held the reception right there on the patio. After we'd greeted all the guests and the photographer had his turn with us, I pulled Rebecca aside. I was curious about the guest list.

"Sweetheart. How did Vincent get invited? You didn't have anything to do with that did you?" I knew she did, but I wanted to find out what she was thinking.

"Well, yes, I guess so. When I was using your computer to check out honeymoon trips, I accidentally found his name in your address book."

"Look Mrs. Woods, we may only have been married for 30 minutes, but I know that nothing you do is by accident. What are you scheming?" I had to give her a little kiss after I said this because she looked so innocent and sweet and because I liked calling her Mrs. Woods.

"Nothing. Really. You didn't have anyone to invite except for your mother and your sister and her husband, so I just wanted to have a few more people on your side." She batted her eyes as she spoke, and she almost had me convinced, but just at that moment, Vincent found us.

"Mike! Babe! Great wedding. You're a lucky guy. Your new bride is not only gorgeous, but she's got a great head for business on her lovely shoulders." He leered nodding to Rebecca's shoulders which were indisputably beautiful.

"Head for business? What business?" I gave Rebecca my sternest look, but she just shrugged and found something very interesting across the room to stare at.

Vincent may be a pain in the ass, but he's no fool. He picked up the vibe and stepped right in, partly to save Rebecca, but mostly to save his own bottom line.

"The surprise. She didn't tell you about the surprise yet?"

"What surprise Vincent?" I said flatly.

"Rebecca told me that you're ready to perform again. I've got you booked down at the Festival Institute in Round Top. You're on for the Fall Concert Series next month after you get back from your honeymoon."

"Booked? Concert Series?

"Yeah Mikey. It's a great way to come back with a bang. BMI is going to record the whole thing live, and they'll probably release a box set. Rebecca's the one who put two and two together. She knew you wanted to get back in the game, and she knew the Institute would love to have you. She even knew about BMI recording the whole thing. All I did was put the deal together. She's a genius."

I turned to Rebecca. My emotions were mixed. On one hand, maybe I did want to perform again. She had changed some things about me. On the other hand, I wasn't sure. It had been a long while. The confusion in my face must have registered with her and she took my face in her hands.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.