Perfect Pitch - Cover

Perfect Pitch

Copyright© 2005 by Nigel Woodman

Chapter 5: Intermezzo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Intermezzo - A jaded older man is rescued from his despair by a passionate younger woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Rebecca was wearing only a long T-shirt and padding barefoot around my kitchen trying to demonstrate her domestic skills,. She had ordered me not to help, so I bit my tongue and let her muddle along. Soon, it was painfully obvious that in the cooking department, she was still a teenager. She did manage to make coffee without too much collateral damage, but toast, bacon, eggs, or anything else that required timing, turning, stirring or flipping was totally beyond her ability or experience. Coffee was all I needed, so I was happy just to observe. She moved with a willowy grace that was in stark contrast to her lack of culinary ability and she was very pleasant to watch.

As I sipped my coffee, I tried to bring up some questions that I thought needed to be answered.

"What are your parents going to do when you tell them you want to live with a man who's twice your age?"

Rebecca had a ready comeback. "My mom is fifteen years younger than my dad, so I don't think they'll have much to complain about."

"But don't you think they'll be upset with the idea of you living with any man?"

"Maybe they'll be upset about that, but I'm eighteen. There's not much they can do about it except cut off my fund to go to conservatory, and I've already decided to quit."

"Quit? I thought you loved music."

"I do, but conservatory isn't really about music. It's about getting credentials and preparing for a career playing dull music in dull places for dull people. That's not something I want."

She was right of course, but to hear the sentiment so clearly voiced by one so young and tender caused me to smile.

"Do your parents know you're going to quit?"

"No, I just decided last night. I'll tell them if I see them this weekend."

"So, how are you going to support yourself?" I was betting she hadn't thought of that. "You can't very well be a nanny and live with me too."

As usual, she was one step ahead of me. "The nanny job ends next week when the kids start school. That was going to be over anyway. After that, I can get gigs playing weddings and stuff like that."

I let out a big laugh. "Rebecca, playing weddings isn't going to pay the bills. Been there, done that."

"Well, maybe I can pick up a few kids as students or get a part time job. I can make money, and anyway, I have a little saved up."

"Is your car paid for? Who pays the insurance? How about your medical? If you're going to live with me, these are things we'll have to plan for."

"Duh. Hello. I think about these things all the time. I've been making money playing and working part time since I turned fourteen. My car is paid for, the insurance is in my name, and I pay more than half my bills at school."

She gave me a hard little look. "You're just trying to discourage me aren't you?"

"No, not that at all. I just want you to realize what a big step you're taking dropping out of conservatory."

"I don't think so. You want me to think you're some kind of cheap old fart so I won't want to live with you." She had a little smile in her eyes. "Well, I saw you running around the barn this morning, and I think you looked pretty good, not old at all. And so what if you're cheap. I don't need money. I've got your loooooove.

With that, she drew her T-shirt up to her waist and climbed onto my lap. She sat facing me and straddling my legs. She gave me little wet kisses all over my face and then whispered in my ear.

"I'm not that sore this morning."

I was very aroused, but I wanted to be the grownup so I protested.

"I have to work today, and you probably do too. Besides, I stink and I'm all sweaty. I need a shower."

"Oooh good idea! I need a shower too. We could take one together, I've never done that."

"Never taken a shower?"

"No, you know what I mean. Come on." With that, she took my hand and led me to the bathroom. Once again, I silently thanked my architect. This time for convincing me to spend the money on an over-sized bath with lots of space in the shower and a very expensive shower-head.

At first she was like a kid in a water park, splashing and playing with the different settings on the shower-head. She finally settled on a medium pattern that pulsated slightly. I just watched. Clothed in just her long T-shirt, she had been an erotic dream, but naked and wet in the shower she was Aphrodite rising out of the sea, the goddess of love, beauty and sexual rapture, irresistible to any man. As on the previous day, I was overcome with lust. I knew I would have her, but I struggled to postpone the inevitable so I could enjoy for as long as possible the sweet agony of her arousal and mine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.