Weekend at the Lake
Chapter 3: The Departure

Copyright© 2005 by Jefferson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Departure - Two young couples first experience with swapping.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

By the time they returned home, it was almost six. It was way too late to cook so the four showered, Hillary and Shawn chose to shower one at a time but Molly and James took a shower together. They took turns washing each other and telling of their first time with another person. They left out no details and described everything about the encounter including how much they had enjoyed themselves. This was the first time James mentioned the bet since making and winning it. When Molly asked if he planned to tell Shawn, James said "I'm not sure. Maybe I'll just encourage her to surprise him with it tonight." Once done showering, the four dressed and then headed to a nearby steakhouse for dinner.

Over dinner, the four, now all friends, chatted comfortably. Hillary no longer needed help becoming involved in the conversation or in teasing the others. All having seen the other in very compromising positions had made them into fast friends.

After dinner, they returned home and, with nothing better to do, sat down for a true game of strip poker. James was slightly disappointed that his luck didn't hold out a little longer. When he was naked, Hillary had already been out for about a half hour but Shawn was still hanging in there. Both Hillary and James agreed that Molly was, without a doubt, kicking his butt though. Molly was missing only her shoes and shirt while Shawn was down to his boxers only. Somehow he kept managing to lose a hand, win a hand, lose a hand and win a hand, keeping him in the game. Molly finally took the last of Shawn's dignity and stripped him of his boxers herself after winning two hands in a row some fifty minutes after Hillary had gone out.

With the losers all still sitting there naked, Molly decided to make things more interesting. "One more hand," She said. "Everyone plays. Winner gets to pick who he or she sleeps with. No griping and no sleeping without a partner." Molly smiled at her husband. James stared at her for a moment, considering what could happen and then nodded his agreement. It took some convincing to get Hillary to agree but she eventually did. The three losers got dressed, James excused himself for a cigarette and then Shawn dealt a final hand.

After trading in two cards, James had a straight flush in hearts and thought his odds were pretty good. When they laid down the cards, Molly had a full house, aces and threes, Shawn had a straight to the five and Hillary had three tens.

James had won. He smiled big at his wife and announced he would pick whom he wished to share his bed later in the evening. He then teasingly turned to Shawn and looked at him admiringly. "That's just sick!" Shawn screamed and moved away much to the amusement of Hillary and Molly.

After a quick discussion with Molly, in private, James' decision was made. They returned to the others and James asked Hillary to come with him outside to the back deck for a few moments. James went outside, lit another cigarette and stared up at the stars. "Why did you want me to come with you?" Hillary asked after a moment.

"Simple," James told her and turned to her. "I want you to sleep with me tonight." Hillary seemed taken back by this statement. "The problem is, is that before we go to sleep, I want a blowjob." Hillary just continued to look at him. "But I don't want to take the first blowjob you give away from Shawn." James went quiet.

Hillary had not figured out what he was saying. Her mouth opened and closed a few times as she tried to figure out what to say. "What?"

James smiled. "It's simple. I think the first time you give a blowjob, it should be with your boyfriend, Shawn. But I want you to sleep with me tonight and I'm hoping you'll be willing to give me a blowjob then."

"So what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to expand our little bet. I want you to give Shawn a blowjob before bed and then give me one when we go to bed." Hillary's jaw dropped open.

"I... I didn't... I didn't think you were for real about that?"

"I won, didn't I?" Hillary nodded without looking him in the eye. "Are you going to welsh on the bet?" Hillary shook her head. "You don't have too expand the bet. It isn't what we agreed to."

"If I give one and hate it..." Hillary didn't finish the thought.

"Then you won't want to give another," James nodded in understanding. "How about this then. You give Shawn a blowjob before bed, if it isn't horrible, you give me one tonight or tomorrow morning. If you can't stand it though, we'll think of something else. Deal?" James held out his hand and Hillary took it lightly and shook. "You might want to do it quick, before Shawn has to use the bathroom. Right now, he's reasonably clean." James put out his cigarette and led her to the door. "Oh, one more thing. What are the odds you'd be willing to let me watch?" James asked with a big smile.

"You wanna watch?"

"I want Molly to give me one while I watch you give Shawn one."

Hillary considered this idea for a long moment and then nodded. "Get Molly to go first though." James smiled knowingly and then nodded and opened the door. James found Molly in the kitchen fixing sodas for everyone. Shawn had made himself comfortable on the couch. As Hillary went to sit down in the living room, James went over and whispered what had been decided. Molly smiled and nodded. James stayed with Molly and helped her carry the drinks into the living room. James then sat down beside Molly on the couch as Hillary sat down beside Shawn on the love seat.

The four sat and supposedly watched reruns on the television. In truth, they were actually carrying on quiet conversations. Molly and James were talking as Molly slowly worked the button on his shorts free and pulled his cock out. It was almost thirty minutes before Molly slipped off the love seat, knee-walked between her husbands knees and slipped his cock between her warm, soft, pink lips. James glanced over and saw both Shawn and Hillary watching. He laid back, closed his eyes and ran his hand through his wife's hair and tried to forget the audience that was watching.

James almost managed to forget. He was about to make that leap when Shawn groaned loudly. James couldn't help himself, he opened his eyes and glanced over. Shawn was sitting where he had been, one leg on the couch, the other on the floor. Hillary was no longer sitting up though. Instead she was laying on her stomach, her shirt open and Shawn's hard cock between her lips. Shawn had his head laid back and his eyes closed. James looked down and noticed that while his cock was still in Molly's mouth, she wasn't sucking anymore, like him, she was watching the young couple across the room. James allowed her to watch for a few minutes then drew his wife's attention back to what she was supposed to be doing. Molly smiled at him and began sucking again, taking his whole cock into her mouth. James groaned and closed his eyes to enjoy.

It took Molly about fifteen minutes to bring James to orgasm, he shot his entire load right into her mouth and down her throat. Molly climbed back onto the love seat beside him while James, still recovering, turned and looked over at the other couple. Hillary still had Shawn's cock in her mouth and Shawn seemed to be enjoying the hell out of the sensations. Molly crawled back onto the couch and James tucked his cock back into his pants and re-did the zipper and button. Almost as soon as James turned his attention back to the other couple, Shawn moaned, his hand in Hillary's hair. His body tensed up. "Hill, I'm gonna cum," he whispered. Hillary, hearing this, pulled her head away, quickly got onto her knees, wrapped her hand around Shawn's cock and jacked him off and caught his cum in her small hand as she kissed him. "Oh God, that was good," Shawn groaned once he had run dry. His head flopped back and his eyes closed as he tried to catch his breath.

"I'm gonna go wash my hands," Hillary said, giving James and Molly a quick smile before almost running to the bathroom. They both laughed once she was out of sight.

"Enjoy yourself?" James asked. Shawn just nodded. Molly got up from the love seat beside her husband and went over to her friend. Molly bent down and whispered something into Shawn's ear. Almost as soon as Molly stood back up and turned, Shawn was scrambling to get his pants on and follow her. Molly led him back into the master bedroom, passing Hillary on the way.

"Good night Hillary," Molly said warmly as they passed in the hallway. Hillary stood stunned as the two vanished into the master bedroom and closed the door behind them.

When James saw Hillary returning from the bathroom, he got up off the love seat and met her at the top of the steps. "Did you enjoy it?" He asked taking both of her hands in his. Hillary blushed and nodded. "Good. Come on." James kept hold of one hand and led her downstairs and into the area of the house that served as his and Molly's home. James closed the door, but didn't bother to lock it, he knew Molly could unlock the door with or without a key, and led Hillary into the living room area. "Now, we have a problem. Molly and Shawn are in Molly's parents' bed. That only leaves mine and Molly's bed free and I'm not willing to make love to another woman in our marriage bed. You understand?"

"I think that's sweet," Hillary said with a huge smile and kissed his cheek. "So, are we sleeping on the floor?"

"Not quite that bad." James released her hand and began pulling pillows off the couch and laying them in a row on the floor between the couch and recliner. "Viola," he said once finished. "It's small but it should be more comfortable than the floor." Hillary smiled.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.