Weekend at the Lake - Cover

Weekend at the Lake

Copyright© 2005 by Jefferson

Chapter 2: The Lake

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Lake - Two young couples first experience with swapping.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

The next morning the alarm clock woke both James and Molly. James was forced to roll out of bed immediately to turn off the dratted thing otherwise it would keep beeping at them for more than thirty minutes. Molly rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. James let her sleep as he went out, got himself some caffeine in the form of a Dr. Pepper and then headed to the garage for a morning cigarette. James sat in the garage and wondered how the day would go. He was sure Molly and Shawn were more than ready for what they had planned. Molly had confessed to finding Shawn a lot more attractive than she had ever really thought she would just from the pictures she had seen on the web. He was sure he would go through with it. The only question was, would Hillary go through with the plan. She had agreed but James and Molly both could sense the nervousness in her the previous night. James had felt it almost as soon as he shook her hand for the first time at the airport. "I figure she's about fifty-fifty right now to go through with it," James told Molly a little while later as they showered together.

After showering, James finished packing for the day and then, while Molly was still dressing and getting ready, carried the small bag up the stairs to the landing near the door. "Hello upstairs!" James yelled from the landing.

"We're in the bedroom, come on up," came the response from Shawn.

James went up the stairs and into the kitchen. "You all want breakfast? I was thinking French Toast."

There was a moment of conversation in the bedroom before Shawn responded. "I'll take some. Hillary says she just wants some buttered toast."

"Okay fine," James said and started working on breakfast.

It was another five minutes before Shawn emerged from the bedroom, now dressed in shorts and a sleeveless tank top. "Morning," James said when Shawn came into the kitchen.

"Hey, got coffee?" James pointed to the coffee pot that his mother-in-law had shown him how to set the day before she left. It was one of those things that James had Molly ask Shawn about. Did either of them drink coffee? When he found out that Shawn did indeed drink coffee, he made sure to learn how to fix it since he never touched the stuff and Molly drank it only rarely. They both got their caffeine from soda pop, not coffee.

James slipped four pieces of French Toast onto a plate from the frying pan and passed it to the young man. "Man, I can't believe you ended the poker game last night. It was just getting interesting too," Shawn stated as he took the plate and poured maple syrup over the lot.

"I was afraid of humiliating your girlfriend there, bud," James told him nodding towards the bedroom. "I figured if we ended the game there, we all got what we wanted. I got to see Hillary without that baggy shirt on. Gave me a chance to check out her tits. And it stopped Hillary from being totally humiliated and gave you the chance to try," James emphasized the word. "To get Molly undressed. I didn't figure, unless you were a damn good poker player, that you had much of a chance. The girl is naturally lucky."

"I found that out," Shawn said between bites of French Toast.

"If she isn't relaxed, she ain't gonna go through with the plan and that would be bad for everyone involved."

"Why?" Shawn asked. "If Hill bails is Molly going to?"

"No," James said with a shake of his head. "Molly may still follow through and it won't bother me too much but think about this. If Hillary and I aren't otherwise..." James paused to think of the right word. "engaged, shall we say? What will we be doing while you are making out with my wife?" Shawn shrugged. "Well, let me put it this way, can you perform with an audience?" Shawn's face dropped at the thought of it. "Do you think you could fuck my wife while me and your girlfriend are sitting there watching?" Shawn suddenly lost his appetite, set the plate down and washed down what was in his mouth with a drink of coffee.

"Oh boy!"

James smiled and nodded at the younger man. "See what I mean? Bad for everyone involved. My recommendation is spend a little more time getting Hillary relaxed and involved. You were so busy talking and flirting with Molly last night, that Hillary was feeling a wee bit left out." Shawn nodded as Molly came up the stairs. Shawn picked up his plate and went to the table. Molly followed a moment behind him after claiming a plate of French Toast of her own.

An hour later the four carried their bags out to the car and dropped them in the trunk. James got behind the wheel again, Molly rode shotgun and Shawn and Hillary once again curled up together in the back seat. Shawn did as recommended and spent quite a bit of time making sure Hillary was involved in the conversation. James noticed that Molly had come to the same conclusion and was also doing her best to keep Hillary involved and happy. The group made a quick stop at a convenience store for sodas and ice for the cooler and then jumped on the highway and headed for the lake.

It was about an hour drive to the lake. When they arrived, they parked the car in a spot as close as they could get and walked to the edge of the lake. There were a lot of people who'd had the same idea as to how to spend a hot Saturday. With each of them carrying a backpack full of wallets, keys, blankets to lay out and a picnic lunch, they followed James over to a dock where pedal boats were available for rent. James paid for the rental of two.

They were led by the man who operated the boats to the two boats at the very end of the pier. James climbed into one and expected Molly to climb in beside him but was surprised when he noticed Molly climbing into the boat with Shawn and Hillary was standing, waiting to climb in with him. James held out his hand and helped Hillary climb aboard without falling overboard. Once everyone was aboard, and the packs stowed on the small storage area behind the seats, the rental agent untied both boats and they pedaled away from the pier. "May I ask why you're riding with me?" James asked as Shawn and Molly pulled into the lead.

Hillary shrugged at first and then smiled. "Shawn is being a little..."

"He overdid it, did he?" She looked at James for a moment, confusion on her face. "I pointed out to him this morning that he hadn't paid you much attention yesterday once you got here. I told him to try and keep you involved. Guess he overdid it?" Hillary smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, he did. But thanks." Hillary smiled at him and James pedaled a little faster to catch up to the others.

"Race ya!" Shawn screamed when they were about even. "See that big tree over there?" James followed where Shawn was pointing and saw the tree. James nodded and they all set off pedaling like crazy headed for the far shore of the small man made lake. As they were racing across the river, James noticed a small bay off to his right. It looked like there was a small, unoccupied beach there. He smiled at his luck.

Shawn and Molly easily won the race. Once they caught up, James waved them over and told them to follow him, that he'd seen something that they would enjoy. James turned the small two seat craft around and headed for the small bay and private beach he'd seen with Shawn and Molly following in his wake.

James and Hillary reached the beach first and James quickly stripped off his shoes, asked Hillary to hold his shoes and then jumped out and dragged the small foot powered craft up on to the beach. Shawn did the same a few feet away when he arrived. "This is cool! How'd you find this place?" Shawn said as he looked around.

"While you and Molly were trying to win the race, Hillary and I took the time to look around a little," James told him. He then turned to Molly. "Told you, your desire to win would screw you in the end." Molly looked insulted but got over it quickly when James stuck his tongue out at her. "What do you think? Private beach, beautiful day, sound like an ideal time and place for a picnic and swimming?"

"Sounds good to me," Shawn said with a big smile and stripped off his shirt.

"Umm, excuse me, but where are we going to change?" Hillary asked. The others all turned to her.

"Don't you have your swimming suit on beneath your clothes?" Molly asked. Hillary blushed and shook her head.

"Go into the woods a little ways," James told her. "Molly will go with you and make sure no one's around." Molly nodded in agreement and the two girls headed into the woods as James and Shawn both kicked off their shoes and headed into the water. James stripped off his shirt on the way and dropped it on the sand.

Ten minutes later, Hillary and Molly joined them in the water. James made sure to watch the wood line for the return of the girls, wanting to get a good look at Hillary in her bathing suit. Hillary came back, carrying her clothes and naked except for the blue and orange one piece bathing suit and her shoes. Molly had also undressed in the woods and now wore only the orange and black one piece she had bought just for this occasion. She had lost her old bathing suit in the move from the apartment to the new house. James did his best to ignore the cleavage that Molly's suit was showing and checked out Hillary.

Hillary had let her brown hair down so it hung to just past her shoulders and filled out her bathing suit rather nicely. As he had guessed the night before, her tits were a little smaller than Molly's. Hillary's suit showed off a little more ass than Molly's did which was perfectly fine by James. Her legs looked shapely and, when she kicked off her shoes to come into the water, James noticed that, while her feet weren't as cute as Molly's, they weren't horrible either.

The four swam and played in the water for about two hours before returning to the beach to enjoy the picnic lunch they had brought with them. They spread out two blankets, side by side and the four sat down to eat. Once lunch was finished and the remains packed away, the four all laid down to relax and catch some sun, each making sure to put on some suntan lotion beforehand to stop them turning into burnt, bright red apples.

As they lay there, James reached out and took Molly's hand and squeezed. Molly turned to look at her husband of nine years and smiled. James rolled onto his side, facing her and lowered his lips to hers. "What are you up to?" Molly asked him quietly as he wrapped an arm around her waist and tossed a leg over both of hers.

"I'm kissing my wife, is that okay with you?" He asked, a mischievous smile on his face as he kissed her again and again. James had made sure he would be able to see Shawn and Hillary even as he kissed and caressed Molly. He noticed the two younger people watching as he slipped his tongue into Molly's willing mouth and his hand slid up over her belly and onto one of her large breasts. Molly hesitated, for a moment, James feared she may protest, not wanting an audience but she soon wrapped an arm around his neck and held his lips to hers as her other hand glided up and down his side, sending shivers up and down his spine.

James continued to watch Shawn and Hillary as he continued to make out with his wife. The two long time friends and lovers, shared a quiet conversation as they continued to make out on the beach. James, making sure to keep Molly informed of what the others were doing. James had to smile when he saw Shawn roll over and begin kissing on Hillary. Hillary at first seemed hesitant but it seemed Shawn licked or sucked her hesitation away the first time his tongue slipped into her sweet mouth. Within a few minutes, the young couple were going at it hotter and heavier than James and Molly were. Both had to stop kissing and watch for moment when Shawn rolled himself gently on top of his girlfriend. They didn't watch long, afraid of being caught and soon returned to each other, each smiling.

James could feel his erection growing in his swim trunks and was quite sure Shawn was getting hard to by the way he was pressing his hips against Hillary. Keeping Molly's attention with his mouth, he wondered if he should allow things to progress or whether he should distract everyone to allow the tension to build. Molly made his decision for him, when, apparently without thinking about the others, Molly slipped her hand into his shorts and wrapped her small hand around his hard, throbbing cock. "Careful dear, don't want to ruin the rest of the plan," James whispered in her ear. Molly smiled at him.

"Would I do that?" She said just as quietly and pushed him off of her. James wound up on his back and Molly pulled his swim suit down exposing his cock to the warm sun. She began jacking him off as she pressed her tongue once more into his mouth. James managed to catch quick peeks beyond Molly to see that Shawn had the straps of Hillary's bathing suit down off her shoulders. James could feel his orgasm building and quickly pushed Molly away, pulled up his trunks and sat up, escaping Molly's grip.

"I don't know about the rest of you," James said loudly to gain the young couples attention. "But I'm getting hot. I'm going into the water."

James speaking seemed to pull Shawn and Hillary back to reality and they both quickly sat up, Hillary fixing her bathing suit and Shawn readjusting his boner. James got to his feet and headed for the water. "Anyone else coming?" James asked without turning around. As he headed to the water, her untied the waist of his shorts and pushed them down his legs exposing his ass to the others. He allowed the shorts to fall down around his ankle and without missing a stride, stepped out of them and rushed into the water. He didn't turn around or look back until the water covered his still hard cock.

He was surprised to see Shawn was already entering the water, his hard cock leading the way and his eyes on Molly, who was just behind him, now naked. Her wet swim suit left laying on the blanket they had just been lying on. Hillary was still on the blanket, slowly removing her suit. James smiled and waited as Molly waded into the water towards him. When she reached him, he wrapped her arms around her and pulled her close. "You're beautiful, you know that?"

"Naw," She said with a smile. "you're handsome." The two shared a kiss and then turned to see Shawn coming over beside them. Hillary was now also naked and headed into the water. James smiled at the sight of her naked tits about the size of oranges. Her pink nipples standing straight out.

"Think it's working?" James asked, making sure Hillary wouldn't hear.

"Sure looks like it," Molly said. "good idea, by the way." Shawn just smiled in response as he stared at Molly's tits which were only a mere two feet away from him.

"Thank you," James said with a smile and quickly kissed his wife once more. He then poked her in the side which made her scream and push him away. She splashed him with water and then sent another shot at Shawn.

"What did I do?" Shawn screamed after spitting the water out of his mouth.

"You were staring at my breasts!" Molly fired back and splashed him again. Shawn was ready this time and turned away so it didn't get him in the face. "Stare at Hillary's breasts. She's your girlfriend." By this time, James too, had recovered and sent a splash back at his wife. Shawn saw this and also sought revenge. When James sent a shot of water at Hillary she became involved in the splash fight.

"What was that for?" Hillary shouted when hit with the water for the first time.

"I saw you watching Molly and I!" James told her with a smile and splashed her again. Soon all four were splashing each other and laughing. James splashed Molly continuously as Shawn circled around behind her and grabbed her around the waist and pulled her backwards, dragging them both under the water. Both James and Hillary stopped splashing for a moment and watched as the two online friends splashed and wrestled to escape from the other. James watched carefully, knowing what Shawn was after and managed to catch the young man grab Molly's breast twice before the two separated themselves.

"Hey, don't do that to my wife!" James shouted, pretending to be mad. James began splashing Shawn, joined by Molly. They soon chased Shawn clear out of the water. "Go after him," James told Molly quietly as he then turned to Hillary who was still in the waist high water. "Now, about you," James said with a smile as he moved towards Hillary.

Molly left the water and began to chase Shawn around the beach, both still naked. James moved towards Hillary, smiling devilishly. Hillary moved back and tried to circle him to get to the beach but James was faster and managed to keep himself between Hillary and the beach. Within a few minutes, Hillary was in deep water and had to tread water or stop backing away. She continued to splash James but he ignored it and just kept coming. "Shawn!" She screamed, laughing the whole time. "Help!" As she screamed for her boyfriend, James reached out and grabbed a wrist and pulled her to him. "Aaaa," Hillary squealed.

James pulled the young girl to him and wrapped his arms around her waist to keep her there. "Your boyfriend ain't gonna help you," James told her with a smile and turned so they could both see the beach. Hillary's jaw dropped when she saw Molly and Shawn on the beach, both laying on the blanket with Shawn leaning over Molly, kissing her lips and one hand already fondling a breast. "As you can see, he's otherwise occupied."

"OhmiGod!"

James stopped for a moment, still holding Hillary, his hard cock pressed into her thigh. "Jealous?" James asked, turning serious for a moment. Hillary turned and looked him in the eyes and then quickly looked away.

"I don't know. More... shocked, I guess."

"That's not a bad thing." James turned and watched Shawn kissing and caressing Molly for a moment, still holding Hillary against him. "He doesn't know where to touch her. You haven't taught him very well."

"Excuse me?" Hillary asked and pushed herself away. James let her go. "I haven't taught him very well?"

James shook his head. "Nope, you haven't. Or maybe he's just so excited, he's forgotten it all."

"What should I have taught him?" Hillary demanded.

"Where and how to touch a woman to make her feel good."

"That's his job, not mine!" Hillary said, having apparently forgotten for the moment that her boyfriend was on the beach making out with another woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.