Sleepwalking - Cover

Sleepwalking

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Guy wakes up missing his underwear while his mother in law is in for a visit...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Jessie, Julie and I woke up and had another session before they had to get back to the conference. I went back to sleep after they showered and left and crashed until the phone rang.

"Martin? Are you still asleep?"

"ugh mfn huh? Hey Jess. Duh!?"

She giggled. "Awww, poor baby. Must of worn your old bones out huh?"

I could hear Julie cackling in the background. My mother in law seemed to be enjoying wearing me out. I heard the phone switch people and Julie's voice came on the line. "Hun, can you do me a favor?"

"Ugh, sure, as long as I don't have to get out of bed."

"Hee! You're still in mine, right?" she asked. I grunted assent. "Is my leather satchel in the corner by the dresser?"

I cracked open an eye and saw it on the floor. "Yeah, it's there."

"Oh super. Kelli's going to come by and pick it up, okay?"

"Huh?" I said waking up more. "Who's Kelli?"

"She's my assistant. There's some stuff in there that I will need tonight. Is it okay if she comes by around noon?"

I looked at the clock, it was 11:15.

"Yeah, let me jump in the shower so I don't smell like pussy and bad breath. I'll be here."

"Good. And Martin..." she let my name hang expectantly.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Tell her there's no rush to get it back. I think you'll like her..."

"Julie... what are you doing?" I said, trying to sound mad, but failing miserably.

"I'm trying to make up for my lame ass daughter!!! Now ENJOY, DAMN IT!" she said forcefully and hung up.

My imagination started running away from me as I got out of the bed and stripped off the sheets, dropping my boxers into the pile. I threw it all down the chute and jumped in the shower. Not knowing what to expect, I showered and shaved quickly in expection of Kelli's arrival. If Jessie was any indication of the women Julie was setting me up with, my dick started getting hard at the prospect of another friend.

I was pulling a shirt over my head when the doorbell rang. My bedroom is right over the front of the house, so I opened the window and shouted for her to come in. I heard the front door open and close as I padded barefoot down the hall stairs and into the living room. Kelli was standing just inside the door in a powersuit and sunglasses. The suit was obviously tailored to fit her well, accentuating her curves. The color really showed off her red hair. She was a looker alright, showing her big green eyes as she took off her sunglasses. She unbuttoned her jacket and smiled at me. "Hi, I'm Kelli" she introduced herself with a handshake and a smile, walking to me.

"Martin, nice to meet you Kelli. Give me a sec and i'll get the bag for you."

"Shame shame Martin" she said with a devilish grin and a fake thick southern accent. "Don't you Yankees offer a girl a drink before you do anything at all?"

I chuckled, playing along. "Please forgive my lack of manners Miss Kelli. Can I get you something to quench your thirst?" I bowed from the waist, very low. When I came back up, I found that she had moved right in front of me.

"Well sir," she drawled, running her hand down my chest. Her hand brushed over my belt and stopped on my cock as she continued, saying "I was thinking along the lines of a nice shot of cum in my mouth might be good for starters, what do you think?"

Before I could utter another sound, her tongue was in my mouth and her hands were busy on my pants. Not wanting her to feel left out, I finished unbuttoning her jacket and pushed if over her shoulders. She was wearing a thin white shirt beneath it that I wasted no time in unbuttoning. I hit the last button as she got the zipper down and fished into my boxers for my cock. Her hand was a little cold as she wrapped her fingers around it's hardness, stroking me gently.

Her lips left my mouth and kissed the head of my cock as she lowered herself down to kneel on the floor.

"We can sit down you know" I protested, but she ignored me grabbing my ass cheeks and shoving my dick in her mouth and partially down her throat. She gagged and backed up, licking the head like a lollipop, her gaze burning into me. Her lips were full and supple, her tongue snaking up and down the underside of my shaft. She busied her hands with removing her shirt completely, exposing full firm creamy white breasts encased in a lacy bra.

Dipping my cock into her throat once more, she succeeded in pushing past her gag reflex. Her warm mouth, tongue and throat encased my cock in velvet, the itch already beginning in my balls. I put my hands lightly on either side of her head, guiding my cock in and out of her throat. Every few strokes, she would release me completely, take a deep breath, and then plunge me back down her throat.

"Cumming! UNGH!" I growled, my hips bucking back and forth. She slid my cock out of her throat and into her mouth, sucking and swallowing as I emptied my load into her waiting mouth. She spent a few seconds licking me clean, licked her lips and sat back on her heels. I just stood there staring at this beautful woman who had just given me a prime blowjob, watching as she reached behind her and released her bra. Her tits were young and firm, standing up all by themselves. She pinched each nipple, looking at me expectantly. I licked my dry lips as she stood and thrust her breasts out proudly. They weren't as huge as Jessie's, but they looked amazing. Her nipples were rock hard, begging to be licked. I leaned down, taking one between my lips as she unzipped her own pants. I cupped them both as I pulled back and looked at her long shapely legs. She turned, showing me the white thong trapped between the most perfect ass cheeks I had ever seen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.