Sleepwalking - Cover

Sleepwalking

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Guy wakes up missing his underwear while his mother in law is in for a visit...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was wednesday, and my mother in law and I had done very little except eat, sleep, and fuck. and Fuck. and fuck some more. The woman was an absolute dynamo, and my wife was an absolute memory. She had called on Tuesday and dropped what she thought was a bomb on me by telling me that she wasn't coming back, and that she wanted a divorce.

I threw her a curve by telling her I just needed the papers to sign, and she'd be out of my life.

"What?"

"What's wrong Janet? I am just trying to comply with what you want."

"No argument? You're not upset?"

"Janet, are you upset? I mean really upset?"

"Well, no, I guess we both knew this was coming."

"Exactly. Why make it harder? Do you need anything from the house?"

"No, I have everything here. I'm sorry Martin, really."

"Me too Janet. Good luck."

And with that, my marriage was over.

I was working in my office when Julie came in, dressed in a respectable suit, disguising all of the lush curves that I knew she possessed. She had mentioned that she always wore high collar things because she wanted to get promotions based on merit, not on cup size. She was a serious, intelligent woman when she wasn't being the nymphomaniac that I had come to enjoy spending every waking moment with lately.

"Hey Sexy" I said.

She moaned. "Oh god, don't do that Martin, I'll have to change my panties."

I chuckled and leaned back in my chair. "Good luck today"

She flashed her dazzling smile walking over to plant a long wet kiss on me. I reveled in the taste of her full red lips and inhaled her intoxicating scent. I started getting hard just kissing her.

She broke off the kiss and retreated quickly across the room. "I have to get out of here or I never will. I'll be back late, can I wake up if you fall asleep?" she cooed in a sexy little whisper.

"If you don't" I replied, "I'll be mighty pissed off"

"Ooooh Martin, so forceful. You promise to spank me if I am bad?" she cackled as she left the room. I heard the door close with a thud and I went back to work.

I managed to get quite a bit done considering the thoughts floating through my head from time to time. Julie and I had done something in every single room in the house, some twice or three times. I wondered if it was just all the pent up lust exercising it's way out of me, or if I was really falling for Julie.

I pushed the keyboard shelf under the desk and leaned back, putting my feet up on the desk. Julie was everything I ever wanted in a woman really. Sexy as hell, adventurous, funny, sweet, caring, and loved getting fucked in the ass which I was quickly finding out was one of my favorite positions. Janet was fading quickly from my life, to be replaced by Julie. I wondered if I was just rebounding or not.

Shaking my head to get myself off that train of thought and back onto a more productive one proved impossible. I was getting hungry so I threw some leftovers together and ate my dinner watching TV. It was mostly a blur and I felt myself drifting off around 10 or so.

The last thing I remember was a bad rerun, and the next thing I felt was the feeling of warm hot lips around my shaft. I pretended to be asleep for a few moments longer, opening my eyelids a crack to see Julie. Problem was, the head that was in my lap had blonde hair.

"Hello" I said groggily.

She didn't say anything or look up, just continued humming in her throat and taking more of me into her mouth. I looked up and saw Julie sitting on the couch across the room from me. Her jacket was over the back of it, her blouse open all the way and her skirt was hiked up to give her access to her cunt. She was fingering herself, and groping her left breast, her gaze lusty and sinful.

"Hello Martin, this is Jessica, she works with me. I hope you don't mind if I brought her home." she said as her hands groped and played with her body. Jessica was a master cocksucker as she alternated between rolling her lips and tongue around the head of my cock and engulfing me halfway down her throat. Her moans, her nails on my balls, and the site of Julie masturbating had me firing my load down her throat in no time flat. Jessica gobbled up my cum eagerly, sucking it furiously out of the head of my cock. Giving it one last lick, she raised her head and looked at me.

If Julie was the hottest redhead I had ever met, then Jessica was the hottest blonde. She smiled, licking her lips, and held out a hand for me to shake. I took it and shook it in a daze.

I looked at Julie with a puzzled expression.

She grinned wickedly, licking her nipple. "I didn't want to hog you all to myself now Martin, that wouldn't be fair!" she teased. Jessica stood in front of me, dressed in a white blouse and creme colored pants, the latter of which she was unbuttoning and unzippering. She slid her pants over her curvy hips, letting them fall to the floor. She smiled as she unbuttoned her blouse slowly, the sexy, slow, motions stirring me back to life. She turned around, showing off her thong panties in a nice, shapely ass as she walked over to the couch to sit next to Julie.

Julie said, "I didn't want you to think of me as a rebound, so Jessie and I thought that we'd get all the sex out of you before you made any hasty decisions." She pulled her fingers from her cunt and slid them into Jessie's waiting mouth. Jessie's eyes bored into me as she sucked the fingers into her mouth, her hands pulling open her blouse to expose a sexy white bra. The bra was a heavy duty job, thick straps and wires covering her white skin, holding in what looked like decent sized tits. As Julie pulled her hand from her mouth and undid the bra behind Jessie, I realized why everything was so thick. The bra practically sprang off her as her chest was released.

"Having huge tits can sometimes be a problem in business" Jessie said in a low husky voice. She pulled the bra from her shoulders and sat up, thrusting her massive chest out proudly. Both tits were bigger than a cantelope, creamy white, capped by long dark nipples and wide areola. Julie slid in behind her on the couch and reached around her to play with Jessie's nipples. Jessie leaned her head back into her, resting her head on Julie's shoulder.

Julie gave me a 'come hither' look, beckoning me from the couch. I stood, taking off my shirt and letting my pants slip to the floor. Just seeing these two sexy women playing had me harder than a rock. I walked slowly across the room, my cock swaying in front of me. Both women's eyes were riveted on my pole as I came to stand in front of them.

I knelt down in front of her, parting her legs enough to allow me to kneel closer. She had on silk lacy stockings attached to a garter around her slim waist showing her pantiless crotch glistening with moisture. Her clit exposed when she reached down to pull her lips apart. I rubbed my fingers over the lips of her already soaking wet snatch, causing her eyes to close and her breath to come in gasps.

Julie reached a hand to my face, turning me to her. "Don't tease, just fuck. And do it hard, she needs a good hot slamming!"

Jessie moaned, her hands spreading her cunt lips apart. Julie leaned back, pulling Jessie with her, allowing me decent access to Jessie's cunt. I knelt down on one knee, taking her legs in each hand and putting my cockhead at the opening of her cunt. With a helping hand from Jessie, I guided the head in, accompanied by a long breathy moan from Jessie.

"Ooooh Martin. I can't wait to have it all. Fuck me baby, PLEASE!"

I reached under her ass and pulled her up off the couch. I stood, causing Julie to slide onto her back to one side of the couch, Jessie almost on top of her. It positioned Jessie's cunt perfectly for the strong downstroke I thrust at her. Her cunt was so slick and hot that I slid almost halfway in.

Jessie screamed as I impaled my cock into her hot steaming cunt inch by thrusting inch... Julie's fingers worked magic on Jessie's nipples and tits as she groped them roughly. I put her ankles on my shoulders and kneeled on the couch, my cock pushing all the way into her, causing her to scream loudly on the up and down stroke.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.