Sleepwalking - Cover

Sleepwalking

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Guy wakes up missing his underwear while his mother in law is in for a visit...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

She slid slowly off my big cock, the length and girth of it slowly withering away. We had just had hot sex in the bottom of the shower and I had blown my nuts in my mother in law's cunt twice already. Considering the amount of sex I had been having with my wife over the past several months, I was amazed I had lasted as long as I had.

She knelt down in front of me, waiting. I sat back against the back of the shower, spreading my legs wide to allow her to clean me. I watched as her head decended into my crotch, feeling her tongue lick the mingled sperm and girl-come from my cock. She took long slow swipes along the sides and underneath, starting a slow burn in my groin. I was staring over her bobbing head at her rounded ass cheeks, just thinking about what came next and how I was going to stab between her soft round globes them with my prong. The stirring turned to a small fire as I felt my cock getting harder and harder. When I was still partially limp, I threaded my hands into her hair, pulling roughly upwards. Her open mouth still had spit dripping from it, the lusty look in her eyes told me that her role as a slave was turning her on.

"That was good slave, now get out and dry me off"

"Yes master" she whispered. She stood up, holding a hand out to me, helping me to my feet as she shut off the water. I opened the door and got out, waiting for her to follow. When she picked up the towel and moved to dry me, I grabbed her wrist. "That's for your hair, go to your room."

She nodded, saying nothing. We went across the hallway into her room where she wrapped her hair up and dried it. I folded my arms across my chest saying, "Lick me dry slave" when she finished with her hair. She dropped the towel as she got down on her knees and began to lick my feet. I have to admit it was a very powerful feeling having a beautiful woman licking your body. She travelled up one leg, and down the other, coming back to my waist and moving up from there. She paid a lot of attention to my nipples, making them hyper sensitive. Once she got to my neck, I sat down on the bed. I let her dry the rest of me off, finishing with the towel on my hair. She kneeled before me on the floor, my cock a large hard thing between us.

"May I begin master?"

"You will begin when I am ready. Play with your cunt. I want to smell how much you want me to fuck you in the ass."

"Ooohhh yes master" she whimpered as she darted her hand down between her legs. I stroked my pole slowly, taking in the scene. She was laying on her back, her legs spread open before me. Her big jugs rocked up and down as she fingered herself with one hand, and played with her clit with the other. Her arms were pushing her tits together, some of the moisture from the shower still on her skin.

"Get on the bed" I demanded. She pulled her hands away, pushed herself up and climbed onto the bed. I rearranged her position so that her head was hanging off the edge, and her knees were up. She had full access to her pussy, and I had a clean shot at her tits. As she began finger fucking herself once more, I reached down and put my hard cock between her warm, wet tits. They were firm, and soft at the same time. I used my hands to push them together, fully encasing my cock in her titflesh.

"Oh master, yes, yes master, fuck my tits. Fuck your slaves tits master. Ohhhhh" she moaned over and over as I fucked my cock in and out of her velvety tits. The water from the shower, and the sweat from working herself over was creating a nice little sheathe for me to play in. I could tell she was getting close, so I said, "Don't come until I tell you to!"

She immediately slowed down her pace, her pussy giving off an erotic musky sent. "Mmmmm, your pussy smells so good. I'll bet you want me to fuck your pussy, don't you?"

"Oh no master, no. I thought you wanted to stick it in my ass though. I'll do whatever you command master."

"On your knees." I commanded.

She rolled over onto her stomach, put her knees near the edge of the bed, and stuck her ass up in the air. Her arms came around and pulled her cheeks apart, exposing her puckered anus. I spit in my left hand and wiped it across her asshole. She shuddered, moaning loudly. I worked the spit around her anus, prodding gently with a finger. My cock was rock hard, standing straight up in expectation of what was going to happen. I gradually wormed my finger into her, the muscles grudgingly letting my index finger into the first knuckle. I turned my wrist back and forth, corkscrewing it into her while another finger ran around the ring of her hole. The combined stimulation had the desired effect as I felt her muscles relax. Looking underneath, I saw that one of her hands was playing with her clit. I pulled my finger in and out of her a few times, her breath hissing from her mouth. I could tell she liked it, and was trying to adjust. We had a long way to go if my meaty fucker was ever going to get in her.

I pushed a second finger and to my surprise, her anus relaxed and opened to accept both my fingers. A long loud moan accompanied my inserted fingers, Julie was really warming up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.