Can Matt Return Home? - Cover

Can Matt Return Home?

Copyright© 2005 by Clvfan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mathew left his hometown in unhappy circumstances, now he is going back after 12 years. There are old enemies and new friends. Will he be glad he returned or not?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

When Matt picked her up to go the meeting he was once again amazed. She was the corporate lady ready for business. She wore a white silk blouse with black slacks and a black jacket, her hair was upswept and in a neat tight French bun. Even so she was gorgeous; his eyes devoured her figure outlined by the black material. Her breasts filling the front of the blouse so deliciously and that ass that curved out so roundly just asking to be fondled. He knew he was going to have to fight to keep concentration on the negotiations ahead.

"Damn Kathy you look good enough to eat." He whistled.

She gave him a dimpled smile "Hold that thought big boy; I'm looking forward to it."

He couldn't resist cupping a silk clad ass cheek as she went by him out the door.

"Down boy, that's for later." She swatted his hand but it had sure felt good to her.

The meeting went very well. The dinner was delicious as always at this hotel, the clients, The CEO and four vice presidents of a big hotel chain along with two lawyers were impressed with his plans and proposals. The meeting ended with them agreeing to meet the next night after both sides had a chance to go over all the contracts to finalize the deal. Kathy was a great asset, not only charming but very knowledgeable about construction costs and material.

Once the door had closed to Kathy's suite Matt took her in his arms and kissed her, not gently but urgently. He had hungered for her all day and he couldn't wait any longer. She met his demanding lips and tongue with an equal fervor. Pressing herself against him and rubbing all along his body, her hands roved over his hard back and ass. She was squeezing that tight ass she had admired so many times. Matt was also letting his hands trace the contours of her fine body, hands sliding over the slick material of her blouse, down to clench both those round globes of firm ass and pull her tighter against him. All the while their mouths were glued together heads gently moving in a heady dance of pleasure.

Matt picked her up his hands under her ass, she wrapped her legs around him and he carried her into the bedroom their mouths still locked together, breaths becoming harsh with passion. Little mewing sounds coming from Kathy.

Matt eased her down on the bed never breaking the kiss and his hands went to the buttons on the front of her blouse, undoing them one by one. His hands were trembling with desire; he was never this nervous getting ready to go a Seal mission. Getting the blouse open he let his hands glide inside to cup the White bra covered mounds. He slipped the cups up over her breasts and for the first time felt the silky flesh he so desired. He let his fingers trace the contour of each breast using his forefinger to tease the hard bud he felt at the center of the firm round mounds.

To Kathy his touch was like a tiny electric shock running all over her breasts, she was lost in the feel, touch and taste of him, her body was already singing and they were just starting, nobody had ever turned her on like this.

Matt with a ragged breathe moved from those red swollen lips to trace a path of tingling kisses down her sleek neck and over her upper chest before moving to capture a rosy nipple in his teeth and pulling gently.

Kathy groaned at the exquisite pleasure of it. Her hands were locked behind his head holding him close, back arched to present him with all of her breasts. He didn't disappoint, his hungry mouth and hands ravaged her succulent flesh until she thought her hard nipples were going to burst with passion.

Matt while sucking on her perfect tits moved his hands down to grasp each side of her pants and work them over the outthrust swell of her ass. She raised her hips up to make it easier and he slipped them and the black thong down her legs where she kicked them off eagerly. Now he had access to her entire body.

He ran a work hardened hand down her smooth belly, his fingers combing through what felt like long silky hair, then his middle finger parted that tight groove running down between her firm thighs. It was already wet and he dipped his finger in up to the second knuckle wetting it with her juice and then back out to use the pad of his finger to tease the rising nub at the top of her slit.

"Oh damn Matt that feels good" she murmured, her body jerking softly with the touch of his finger on her clit. His mouth and tongue had her breasts pulsing with electric tingles and now his finger was opening another zone of pleasure. "Umm baby that feels so good. Ummm don't stop."

Matt had no intention of stopping, she had given him great pleasure this afternoon and now it was her turn to receive it. He worked her over with his hand expertly. Dipping his finger in to saw in and out a few times, curling his finger to draw along the top of her tight wet channel, he knew when he hit her G-spot from the involuntary muscles jumping in her belly and legs. He used the two fingers on each side of the middle one to squeeze her swelling vulva. He would run his finger down over her rosebud asshole just tickling at it with the pad of his finger, then back to use thumb and finger to tease and pull on her now throbbing clit.

Kathy's legs were spreading and flexing she couldn't keep them still as Matt built that fire in her body to a blazing furnace.

Now he started kissing down her stomach, taking little nips of skin. He stopped at her cute belly button to lick and probe with his tongue. Then down to take bright red hair in his lips and pulling gently.

He loved her pubic hair. It was long and curled at the top, it stood up almost an inch above her smooth mound. It was thick in a strip about an inch and a half wide then thinned out in a V that pointed to the treasure below. Now he moved to settle between her legs, Kathy widening them to let him settle in on his stomach. He kissed up one smooth creamy thigh passing over the heated core of her and then down the other thigh. Now back up and his tongue licking on each side of her vulva in that area between pussy and leg.

Kathy was squirming in passion, she wanted his mouth on her and tongue in her but he kept teasing. His touch was driving her wild. "Now Matt, come on Please I need it, come on now."

Matt smiled as he licked her sweet flesh, Okay if she wanted it she would get it.

He put his hands under that pretty ass and lifted her to his face. He ran his tongue around her little rosebud before letting it swirl up her tight slit, then to dip in her hot center and curl up running along the top, it continued upward until it flicked and teased the swollen bud straining at the top of her slit.

Matt's tongue sent Kathy's body into trembling ecstasy. "Ahhhh yes, so good, mummmmmm Oh baby suck my pussy, Oh yeah like that."

Her sweet pussy was a swamp and she hadn't even cum yet. Matt's face was shiny and slick and he loved it.

He brought her to the brink, her legs coming up to lay over his shoulders, then he would go to licking the sleek thighs, running his tongue down her leg, under the knee and along a curvy calf, then nibbling back up, lifting her effortlessly so he could nip and suck of her round ass. Then it was back to bringing her pulsing womanhood back to the brink. He did this until she was begging him to finish her.

"Oh please baby, I can't take no more, do it now, I need it bad. Please Matt."

Matt ran his tongue in her seething caldron, fucking in and out, one hand curled under and then around her thigh to rub her clit with his thumb. The other hand was holding her ass off the bed and he slid his middle finger down to tease and probe at her ass until he got it open enough to start inching in until he had it buried completely. It only took a little of this wonderful treatment and Kathy was moaning out the best orgasm she had ever had. Her legs were draped across Matt's shoulders and her heels were drumming on his back, her hands clutched tightly in his hair holding that pleasure giving mouth as tight against her as she could.

Her pussy rippled and throbbed around his tongue and she flooded him and the bed with what felt like a gallon of cum. He stayed with her keeping her on a high plane by continuing to tease her sensitive clit with his tongue as she spasmed. He finally relented and let her return from the high of her orgasm. He felt her legs relaxing on his shoulders and the death grip of his hair loosened. He lifted her legs off his shoulders laying them over so she rolled on her side and then crawled up to cuddle against her, his arms went around her pulling her close, hands filled with those perfect tits. He nibbled on the back of her neck and upper facing shoulder.

"Hmmmmmmmm baby that was so, so good, my body is still tingling," Kathy sighed. His nibbling was already beginning to rouse her desire again.

She turned in his arms and kissed his lips, his nose; she took his chin in her teeth and bit gently. "You have way too many clothes on lover" she whispered.

Matt wasted no time in getting undressed while she laid back spread out before him. He took in her loveliness as he rapidly disrobed. Her body was exquisite, that beautiful face, strong slim neck. Nice rounded mounds of goodness sitting on her chest, There was no flattening, they stood proudly their cherry tipped peaks looking luscious. His gaze traveled down her smooth belly and into that red tuft that was standing up. Bright red strands that stood up and curled over into an eye-catching hedge. He could see now that the line of hair went in a thin line down each side of her vulva to meet under her slit. Those full thighs were parted and knees pointed at the ceiling letting him see the moisture that was still visible between the puffed lips of her labia. She was tanned a light golden brown, not noticeable until you saw the white mounds of her breasts against the rest of her chest. Two white triangles that covered half of each breast with the cherry center amidst the golden skin. The thin white line that ran around that trim waist to widen into a triangle of white flesh with the bright red center and going on down between her legs to start in a widening triangle up over the rounded globes of her ass. To him she was sex personified; he had never seen a more beautiful vision.

Kathy was just as enthralled with him, she knew how well built he was but she hadn't seen him naked. He was Adonis come to life. Not bodybuilder over bulky, just strong smooth muscles all over. Big shoulders, wide chest tapered to a narrow waist, strong thighs rippling with muscle. His chest was lightly haired in a wide V covering his brown nipples and dipping down to just under his pecs. Dark hair started below his belly and became a forest over his groin and right in the middle of that forest was that long thick tree trunk sticking straight out with a set of big balls lying right below. She was thrilled and a little apprehensive at the thought of taking that monster within her. Horse indeed he was.

Matt lay down beside her and they embraced taking the time to let their hands wander over hot flesh to feel and enjoy each others body. Each shivering at the sensuous feel of hands and fingers caressing sensitive parts of their bodies. Their kiss was more loving at the start and heated up as their passion built.

Kathy thrilled at the hard muscled body she was exploring. Hard yet soft to the touch of her palms. She tweaked his male nipples till they were standing out in hard rubbery little nubs. She slid down to take one in her mouth to suck and nibble while she stroked his long pole with a supple hand. Like Matt she got pleasure from giving pleasure and she could feel his body responding to her ministrations.

Matt watched her working at his chest, the feel of her little tongue and the soft hand stroking his cock was wonderful. Just the sight of it was so exciting. He undid her hair while she was sucking at his chest and let the flame colored mane flow down over her shoulders.

Kathy moved down his body kissing the rock hard abs and stabbing his belly button with flicking tongue. She licked down through his forest and held his cock up with her hand as she licked up the top of his shaft and engulfed the big head when she reached the end. Her hot breathe and soft lips drawing a low moan from Matt. She suckled at his maleness for a minute then giving him a dazzling smile she reclined next to him. "Baby I want you to fill me up with that horse cock, I've wanted this all afternoon after that one taste."

Matt scrambled around on his knees to kneel before her. He took a full calf in each hand and parted her legs, scooting up until his hard cock was resting in the red thicket of her mound. He laid her legs on his shoulders and reached down with one hand to take hold of his shaft a few inches from the head. Moving back slightly he rubbed the big head up and down her tight slit coating it with her secretions. His eyes were on hers the whole time. He could see the desire flare every time his cockhead slid over her clit. He seated the head at her opening and started slowly pushing in. He watched her eyes widen with lust and apprehension at how big she was being stretched. He had about three inches in and she was making a low moaning sound.

Kathy had never been opened so far, her vulva, labia and vaginal walls were being expanded beyond anything she had experienced. But it felt so good, she was slick with the cum he had given her with his mouth and he slid in easily, as easily as he could in the tight channel surrounding him. He was only half way in and already she felt stuffed full of cock. She couldn't hold back the sounds of pleasure his cock was giving her.

Matt watched her face flush with lust and desire, she was biting her lower lip, and then her mouth opened in a silent O of wonder as he kept filling her with a steady stream of manmeat. He was surprised himself when he was a good ten inches in before he encountered her cervix, he didn't stop, just kept pushing and felt it move back into her body until it could go no farther, He only had about an inch of cock outside. He only hesitated a moment then pushed firmly until he felt the muscular ring pop open and his big head was buried in her womb, those luscious swollen pussy lips surrounding his cock mashed against his groin.

Kathy was riding a wave of passion as the big cock filled her, she grunted when he shoved against her cervix, she felt the movement as he pushed on into her and a dull ache and delicious pleasure when he entered her womb. Her hands were griping his arms right below his elbows as he held himself above her.

Matt just held himself in place for a minute. Kathy was smiling into his eyes. "Damn baby you feel like you're half way up to my tits. I've got it all don't I?" She wriggled her hips feeling his hair tickling her wide stretched pussy lips. "Yeah I've got it all. Feel's so good, fuck me baby, and let me feel that big horse cock."

Matt was only too happy to oblige.

It felt like his cock was embedded in hot wet velvet, little squeezes along his whole length except the head that was buried in her womb. He could have stayed still and her tight channel would have still made him explode. But it felt to good he couldn't stay still, he slowly started backing out her tight walls seemingly trying to suck him back in. They both gave a groan of pure pleasure.

To Kathy there was only minimal discomfort from the wide stretching she was receiving and that was quickly overpowered by the intense pleasurable screaming of every nerve ending in her palpating muscle. It started there and radiated throughout her body. When he started withdrawing if felt like he was trying to pull her cunt inside out. Her legs tightened about his neck as he withdrew until just the big ridged head was still inside.

She gave a breathy "OHHHHH baby" when he sent the satiny shaft drilling deep within her again. Both felt the little bump of resistance when he opened her womb again. Kathy's legs widened about his neck slipping out to lay in the curve where arm and shoulder meet. Matt set a slow teasing rhythm, in and out and her legs kept time, tightening to his neck on the outstroke and sliding out to the shoulder when he spread her muscled channel.

Matt's eyes were closed in delicious ecstasy, her surrounding flesh treating him to surges of pleasure he had never experienced with any other woman. He half opened them to watch her face. She was flushed with desire, eyes closed and mouth open in an O of wonderful desire and passion. Her head was moving from side to side in time with his movements and deep huffing breaths every time he bottomed out in her hot center.

Matt took her calves in his hand spreading her full legs wide and watched his shiny cock as it slid in and out of the puffy wide ring of her vulva. The sight of it moving in under that bright red cap as well as the feel of her channel nibbling along the shaft had his passion rising to new heights. He fucked this way for a few minutes and was afraid he was going to cum to soon, she just felt to damn good.

"I'm... uhhhh... Going to roll you over on your hands and knees." He husked out in a low throaty groan.

"Oh yeah baby, do me doggy" Kathy was ready for anyway he wanted as long as she could feel that horse cock stuffing her full.

Matt withdrew, his long cock standing almost straight out and slick with her juices and his precum. Kathy rolled over, got on her hands and knees looking back over her shoulder, luscious round ass wiggling gently and red hair hanging down to cover part of her face.

Matt could cum just from looking at the erotic sight before him. He moved up behind her and placed the head to her slightly open vulva, he slid in easily all the way and once again they both gave a gasp of pure pleasure when he was fully encased. He leaned over her and moving her hair back they kissed deeply as well as they could in that position, Matt's work hardened hands were massaging and pulling on her hanging breasts as he moved in and out just a little.

Soon he couldn't move just a little he rose up and taking a full cheek in each hand he started moving fully in and out. Kathy was shaking her head and making gasping little "ohhhhhh" sounds, she was shoving back against him on each in stroke. Her excitement and his precum made her so slick inside that there wasn't any discomfort at all now, just pure bliss.

In only a few minutes Kathy's body was ready to explode, she could feel the quivering in her legs and the electric throbbing of her clit as Matt's cock frictioned in and out. Matt could feel the cum rising in his tight balls also but he didn't want it to end, he tried hard to hold back.

Kathy was shoving harder and faster now feeling every centimeter of the hard velvety rod filling her. It hit her suddenly when the spongy head was deep in her womb. Her body exploded in ecstasy, all she could see were hundreds of stars before her eyes and shudders of passion rolling through her body as she tried to strangle his cock with her wildly pulsing pussy walls. The force of her orgasm shot her cum out around his plugging invader to coat his balls and run down her thighs.

Matt had his teeth gritted in fierce concentration, holding his cock deep within her. He couldn't move, he knew if he did he would have to cum. It was almost impossible not to anyway with her talented pussy milking at his cock along with the silky feel of her smooth buttocks pressed against his thighs.

He had heard the old expression "IN HOG HEAVEN" now he knew what that meant because he sure was in hog heaven. Kathy's head was thrown back in pure bliss when her orgasm started and she was grunting "Ohhhh yesss,... Ummmm good oh so damn good... Ummmm... Ummmmm... Baby Oh baby."

It seemed forever before her climax subsided. Matt was a statue afraid to move as her ass gyrated around on his pulsing cock. Kathy dropped her head to look back between her legs to see his balls lying tightly against the red hair of her mound. "Come on baby; fill me up with your hot cum."

Just those words alone made Matt's cock twitch but he wanted more. "You said you wanted to ride this fence post, still game to try."

Kathy was pulling off his cock immediately and that gave Matt shivers all over his body. "Oh yeah sugar, you lay down there and let momma do the work for a while."

Matt lay on his back and held his cock up straight. He was afraid to stroke it, afraid he would cum.

Kathy straddled him facing away and looking over her shoulder, "Let's start this way."

She slid down his cock until her smooth ass was sitting on his stomach. "Ummmm yeah babe, it does feel like a fence post... Uhhhhhh so big, I love it."

Matt enjoyed the view of her supple back and oh so rounded ass moving up and down. He tried to put the feelings she was giving him out of his conscious mind or he knew he wouldn't last long. Kathy with her hands placed just above his knees was riding his cock in a steady rhythm and was building to another climax. She too didn't want to go too soon so when he was fully embedded she scooted around until she was facing him. Rolling her hips around in a circle brought a groan from Matt, and then she hunched forward and back quickly and got a hissing "Yeesssssss" from him.

Leaning forward she let her breasts dangle before his face while she worked herself on his cock just a few inches forward and back. Matt loved the sight of those swaying round orbs with the rosy eraser thick points. Taking both hands he brought the firm mounds to his mouth, raising his head he licked and sucked on both nipples then one at a time while Kathy bounced up and down on his rod.

He was able to last a little longer since he was concentrating on her breasts but her tight slick channel was building the pressure in his balls for an explosion of cum.

Kathy was huffing and gasping now her hips flying up and down not all the way just about six inches on each journey, she dropped to capture his mouth in a fierce tongue tangling kiss as her body once again went wild in her orgasm. Matt could take no more teasing pleasure, when her tight walls started contracting and milking him he shoved his ass up off the bed and buried as deep as he could get he shot wad after wad of hot white cum straight into her womb. His hands were on her sweet hips pulling her down as far as he could and her hands holding his head keeping him in a passionate lip locking kiss.

They both came gradually down from the high of pure pleasure. Kathy collapsed on his heaving chest with a shuddering ragged breath. "Damn" was all she could say.

With a satisfied grin Matt smiled "Me too."

They stayed locked together until their bodies started to feel a little cool after the heated heights they had been to. Kathy rolled to her side and Matt rolled with her still locked inside her body, his cock was softening but stayed deliciously inside her hot core. They went to sleep in each others arms only to wake later and make love again. All through the night they slept and loved. The corner of Kathy's mouth was a little sore from being stretched so wide when she gave him the first blowjob and she could tell her poor well fucked pussy was going to be a little sore by morning, but she smiled as she snuggled against the hard warm body beside her. It was such a delicious soreness.

They spent the next day exploring Washington but there was a new awareness now between them and a lot of touching and kissing. The meeting that evening went well and the contracts got signed, back in Matt's room they spent the rest of the night in a lustful haze.

They were met at the airport Sunday by Stan. He could tell from the moment he saw them that they sure enjoyed themselves. He was happy to see Matt with that big smile on his face. He had worked hard to get were he was and sure deserved some happiness in his life.

"Well I see you kids made it back, Thanks Kathy I understand you didn't let Matt make a fool of himself" Stan grinned around his chewed up stogie.

Kathy laughed and just went along with it. "It was a hard task Stan, he is back in your care now, and you have to motivate his lazy hide."

Matt just shook his head "No respect, I get no respect."

When they parted at Kathy's door Matt told her he wanted to see her Monday and they agreed on dinner. When he got back to his rooms his landlady saw him come in and walked out to meet him. He gave her a big smile; they had become good friends over the weeks. "Hey Matt, I have a special delivery letter for you, had to sign for it and everything, came Saturday. Since it seems to be something important I was watching for you."

"Thanks Andrea I appreciate it, say didn't I see a motorcycle parked out here Thursday night?"

Andrea gave him a little grin "Yeah I met John at the garden shop the other day; we were both looking for some yellow lilies. He was riding his motorcycle and I commented I had never ridden on one. Well he invited me to take a ride with him and I did. I never would have done that before you came along."

"So did you have fun?" Matt asked.

"Oh yes it was quite exciting" We have had a couple of outings since then." She said.

He gave her a hug which she returned "Good for you girl I am glad." He continued on up to his rooms, once inside he opened the letter. It was from the Private investigative firm he used. It was a follow up report on the investigation of the four men. The investigator informed him that there seemed to be some questions about his Aunt's will, maybe some improprieties, since she was his Aunt did he want them to do some further digging.

Matt thought a lot of his Aunt, she took care of him the best she could. He took his cell phone and called the firm. He knew that someone was there 24 hours a day. He left a message for the boss of the firm to follow up on his Aunt's will.

Monday Matt got a call from Melinda wanting to know when he could get away. He had forgotten all about the women and now that he had started a relationship with Kathy he didn't want to be fucking around anyone else. He told her to call him after work and he would let her know. He spent most of the rest of the morning wrestling with his conscious. Just how far did he want to go with this revenge thing. He decided since Jason and his buddies were fucking around on their wives then what was good for the goose was good for the gander. However he wasn't going to participate himself. He would supply the women with some good ole hard bodied construction workers if he could find some single willing participants and he didn't think that would be a problem. Only if the women went for the idea though.

Melinda called as he was getting ready to go see Kathy. He explained he couldn't get away that they had him very busy working overtime. However he was sure he could find someone to help them win any bets they might have. At first she was upset, then it was just what did he mean.

"Melinda I have found out some stuff about Jason and his cronies, I didn't know whether I should tell you or not but I think you have a right to know. Those Business lunches they have are at a place called The Gentlemen's Watering Hole and food isn't all they have been eating. If you want to check you will find they provide young women for their client's entertainment for a price. My friend has seen Jason there and going upstairs with a young woman. He understood this was a regular thing." Matt waited for her reaction. He didn't know what to expect but her reaction kind of surprised him.

There was silence for a few seconds, and then a calm voice came back. "I see, I always suspected but guess I just didn't want to know. Hmm, Matt I will call you tomorrow if that is alright."

"Sure Melinda you can call anytime you want" he replied. He kind of felt sorry for her; she had been manipulated by Jason as much as anyone.

When Matt arrived at Kathy's he knocked on the door.

"Come on in Matt the door is open" she hollered from inside.

Matt went in and sat down in a recliner to wait. To say he was shocked when Kathy came out of the bedroom would be a vast understatement. It was a mans erotic dream come true. She stepped into the doorway with a wide stance, hands on hips.

Starting at her head his eyes traveled slowly downward. Her long red hair was curled in long waves that framed her beautiful face. Her eyelids were shaded in blue and her lipstick was a red brighter then her hair. She had on a shiny blue corset cut low so that her breasts appeared to be resting atop the cups, her rosy areola just showing at the top. Her hands and arms were encased in blue gloves that came up above the elbow. She had on a blue thong and blue stockings that came up to midthigh leaving her golden flesh exposed the rest of the way. Shiny blue boots with five inch heels covered her feet and up over her calves.

Matt was speechless, a teenage boys dream standing in front of him, sex personified. He gave a long low whistle. Kathy cocked one hip and tilted her head giving him a dazzling white smile framed by those red lips.

"So Horse, I take it you like what you see" she asked in a husky voice.

"Damn woman you would have to be dead not to like that" he told her. His cock was already straining to be free just from seeing her.

She slowly walked toward him, her hands tracing down her body then up to cup her breasts. She stopped in front of him. Matt started to reach for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.