The Nudist and the Virgin - Cover

The Nudist and the Virgin

by Nudemac

Copyright© 2005 by Nudemac

Erotica Sex Story: On the way to the nude beach, nudist meets young woman who is a virgin. (second rewrite)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School   Nudism   .

It was still early and the sun was shinning. I was on my way to San Gregorio, looking forward to spending the day naked and relaxing at my favorite nude beach. Maybe meet someone to talk to, but mostly just relax and enjoy myself. My plan was to stop in Half Moon Bay, buy sodas and snacks to eat, and head to the beach.

As I left Half Moon Bay, I spotted a young girl hitch hiking. I pulled over just beyond where she was standing and watched as she ran up to the car.

"Can you give me a ride" She asked.

"I'm going to San Gregorio Beach. I can take you as far as the crossroad near the beach entrance" I said.

"Ok" she said as she opened the door and climb in.

She told me her name was Sue. I told her my friends called me Bob.

We rode quietly listening to the radio. I could not help notice how young and pretty she looked. I guessed her age to be 15, maybe 16 years old. As we neared the beach, she asked me if I was going to the nude area.

"Yes, I am" I replied.

"I've never been to the nude area" she said.

"It's really nice, very quiet and peaceful. I find it relaxing there" I told her.

"What do you mean" she asked.

"Well, most of the people that go to nude beaches are nice quiet people that tend to keep to them selves. No loud kids running around screaming, No loud music, only the sun, surf and nature. Occasionally you get some looky loos, but for the most part, it's just nice people who are enjoying the beach and sun."

"Honest?"

"Yea, honest" I said.

She said her mother had told her nothing but crazies and weirdoes went to the nude beach.

"OH, that's not true. Honestly, it is relaxing, quiet and private. No one bothers you. It's almost like you are there by yourself" I said.

"You make it sound so nice. But, I'd be too embarrassed. I do not think I could take my clothes off" She replied.

The more we talked about the beach, the more excited and interested she seemed. I explained that most people go nude, that why it's called the nude beach. But some people wear thongs, occasionally someone wears a bathing suit. You can't force people to go naked just because it's a nude beach."

Finally, she said she would like to go, but would it be ok if she didn't take her clothes off?

"No problem" I said. "And if you don't like it there or you change your mind, I'll give you a ride to the crossroads."

She seemed excited and grateful, especially after I offered to take her to the crossroads if she changed her mind.

I paid the entrance fee and parked my car near the path going down the cliff to the beach. I gathered my bag and cooler. The beach was about 50 feet below us. We were about half way down the cliff path to the beach when I stopped and pointed to some naked people walking on the beach. She seemed okay and not upset.

As we continued our way down to the beach, I couldn't help notice how beautiful she was. She was wearing a blue tube top which barley concealed her nice size tits. Her midriff was bare showing off her narrow waist. A pair of very short cutoffs covered her round bubble butt showing off her long shapely legs. Her long golden hair was pushed back behind her ears and hung down her back contrasting sharply against her cream colored skin.

I'm not a bad looking guy. I'm 5' 9" tall, weight in at 140 lbs, in good shape, with black hair, blue eyes. I have hairy legs and a hairy butt, and some hair on my chest and around my nipples. I also have a little hair on my belly with a trail down to my pubes that surrounds the base of my fat uncut cock. I shave my balls Finally reaching the beach, we stopped and I took off my t-shirt and sandals. I left my shorts on. We walked about 10 or so minutes looking for empty driftwood hooch we could claim. Finding a suitable vacant one I set my bag and cooler down and spread my blanket inside it.

Without any fanfare I dropped my shorts. I was stark naked. Sue stood there blushing staring then looking down at the sand then back up at me. I don't know why, but it excited me being naked in front of Sue. I laid my shorts on some driftwood and naked I waked around the outside of the hooch. I pretended to be inspecting the wall, but really I was giving Sue an opportunity to look at me and get used to my nudity. I thought if she had a chance to see me naked doing something non-threatening she would feel more comfortable. At the same time the feeling of exposing my self to her was exhilarating.

I walked back to the blanked and I sat down cross-legged facing her, giving her an unobstructed view of my uncut member. I motioned to her to sit down.

"Are you ok" I asked.

"I'm feeling a little nervous and embarrassed" she replied.

"There's no reason to feel nervous or embarrassed, no one is going to bother you" I said.

Reaching for the cooler and I took out some sodas and offered her one. Then taking my book out of my bag I turned over on my stomach facing away from Sue and started reading.

I knew that if I kept my legs apart, Sue would be able to see my hairy ass and shaved balls. I was thoroughly enjoying the feeling of exposing myself like this to Sue.

After a few minutes, I realized my cock was stuck under my stomach.

Sue giggled as she watched me lift up my hairy ass and push my cock out from under me.

Looking back at her, I asked her what was so funny.

"Oh! Nothing" she said.

"You ok" I asked.

"Yea, I'm ok" She replied.

"You want to go for a walk" I asked.

She nodded yes.

We got up and walked toward the water. By now Sue seem comfortable with the fact that I was totally naked. With our feet in the water, we walk up the beach and away from our Driftwood Palace.

She splashed water on me. In retaliation I chased her up the beach, threatening to throw her in the water. Sue was laughing, enjoying her self, splashing me with more water. I was jumping up and down, kicking my legs up and doing the splits, turning around and bending over. I was getting off exposing myself to her as she splashed water all over me.

Coming toward us was a nude jogger. As he ran by us, we could not help but notice his cock swinging from side to side. He smiled and nodded hello to us. Sue and I looked at each other and started laughing. I knew then that she liked looking.

We continued walking and came upon two women near the water sunbathing. Both were naked and on their backs. Their large tits with their flat nipples were hanging down their sides. The dark haired woman's pussy was completely shaved bald, her deflated pussy lips clearly visible. Her friend's hairy pussy slit was open enough for us to see her moist pink inner labia as we walked past them. Sue pushed up next to me putting her arm around my waist. She held on tightly to me as we slowly walked by looking at them.

I put my arm around Sue's shoulder. We walked together like this for a few minutes when I noticed some naked guys near a rock outcrop.

I asked Sue if she wanted to walk over and see what they were doing. She nodded yes. As we got closer to them, I realized they were sucking each other off. We walked slowly past them, watching them sucking on each other's cocks. They didn't try to hide or stop what they were doing.

Holding on tight to each other we continued our walk all the way to the end of the beach looking, laughing and making funny comments about the different body types and cock, tits, balls, pussies and asses we saw. I noticed Sue liked hairy men. She was amazed at how many naked people there were.

We walked back to our blanket. By now Sue was very relaxed and comfortable with me being naked in front of her.

We were sitting drinking sodas, when Sue, pointed to my cock and asked me why my "thing" looked different then some of the others we had seen. I told her I was uncircumcised and they were circumcised. The look on her face told me she had no idea what I was talking about.

"Let me explain by showing you" I said I took my dick in my hand and pulled my foreskin forward way past my cockhead and pointing to it I said, "This is my foreskin. It is meant to cover my cockhead."

Then I pushed it back all the way exposing my glistening cockhead. Her eyes got as big as saucers as she watched me. I covered and uncovered my cockhead several times. The pit of my stomach tingled with excitement at what I was doing.

I explained to Sue that some parents have their baby's circumcised or foreskin cut off at birth.

Then for the thrill of it, I told her I liked my foreskin very much and that to me it had a similar texture as a woman's pussy lips.

She blushed and looked away.

"I'm sorry; I didn't mean to embarrass you. I just thought you were interested in knowing" I said She looked at me and said. "I'm just being silly and you are right, I should not be embarrassed."

"It is just that I've never seen a naked grown up man before and well, it is all so new and exciting and not what I was expecting at all" she said.

I could tell she was curious and wanted to know more. My mind was racing with a million thoughts ... Could I talk her into exploring my body? Would she touch my body? How far would she go? The excitement was more than I could stand.

Oh God, please don't let her get turned off and scared. Please, please, Pleasseeeee. I thought to myself.

"SUE" I almost shouted out.

"If you want to, I mean if you interested, it is ok with me if you want to look at my body."

"You mean I can look at you all over" she asked in a surprised almost giddy tone.

"Yea! Sure, why not. You can even touch if you want to. Its ok, I won't mind" I said.

She replied excitingly, nervously laughing and giggling "you really mean it?"

"Yea, really, I won't mind. You can look, touch, feel all you want and ask questions too" I said.

I moved back a little and lay on my back with my hands behind my head, my feet on the ground, my knees bent up and my legs wide apart. I looked down my body and could see Sue between my open legs sitting there looking at my ass, cock and balls.

"Are all guys this hairy down there" She asked.

"Well, some guys more than others" I replied.

Pointing to my balls, she asked me why I didn't have any hair there.

"If you're pointing at my balls, it's because I shave my ballsac. I like the smooth feel and touch. And I think it makes my balls look bigger" I said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.