Brittany and Jon: Thrice Tempted - Cover

Brittany and Jon: Thrice Tempted

Copyright© 2005 by Tabooteller

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Brittany and Jon go through temptations and emotional downs, besides having sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Susan nibbled on his ear, taking small nips at it as well as licking his earlobe.

"You deserve a break too. I know you desire me. I've seen how you look at my legs and tonight, how you looked at where my legs join my body. I know what you were seeing in your mind. I want to show you that part of me..." more licking, "I know how to please men especially someone I like."

Jon felt some wetness on his underwear and knew it was his precum leaking due to her licking and words, which were getting to him big time. Just a slight turn of his head and he could be kissing her which would lead to her getting what she wanted for her birthday. Not that it wouldn't give him something special too; after all Brittany had kissed Steve and others.

She felt his hesitation and said, "Don't worry about Brittany she is getting some too, she's out celebrating my brother's birthday. If she can give in so can you."

That was a mistake on her part. He had been getting ready to say no but the mention of Brittany caused him to react immediately. He growled out a "No!" Stood up quickly then took a step forward, turning around as he did.

Jon said, "No I'm sorry if it's your birthday but that is one present you are not going to get."

She looked at him shock for a moment but then stepped forward and tried to put her arms around him. "But I've wanted you, even while having sex with other guys I think about you. And I can see you do need a break- a reward."

Jon took her arms in his and gently pushed her back. "No!"

He had decided it was better to leave to get away from Susan and he wanted to see where Brittany was after what Susan had said about her getting some. He hadn't known about the drugs yet or he would have been even more concerned. Somehow later he had met Susan at the restaurant Brittany had dinner with George and Linda.

As Brittany now thought about it she wasn't sure how it had happened, she had been distracted by her fantasizing about Jon fucking her but Jon had explained that he and Susan had found out that Tommy had given her the whole can of drugs and herbs to drink. Jon explained that Susan had said that wasn't good, that Tommy was supposed to just give her some of it. She had drunk some to see how it worked and had been turned on enough to do a foursome. She had been begging three guys to fuck her, and to let her suck them. She had taken them in every hole more than once. The amount Brittany had drunk may not be safe and it would excite her even more. Jon had remembered what she had said about the club so had quickly driven there, eventually finding Brittany in the bathroom.

As she lay in her bed alone Brittany could not understand why Jon had asked her to leave. She hoped it really was to think, she thought his love would make him choose her but at the same time she wasn't 100 percent sure. She felt like crying then she would feel like getting angry. "It wasn't fair! I did said no. Yes I kissed someone else, but I didn't fuck them that should count for something!"

She finally got to sleep and the next day as she was packing, Jon came home. She was glad to see him but she also wanted to know where he had been. Hopefully not at Susan's or any of the other girls she knew that wanted him.

"I spent the night at Tony's" He said to answer her unspoken question.

She was shocked not knowing what to say, "But Tony has a lot of girls over, he is always finding someone to have sex with," she ended up saying.

"Not always, he does spend quite a few nights alone and last night was one of them. I slept alone. I'm not the one... Ur, umm... I mean I just had to spend some time thinking."

Brittany could only nod knowing what he had stopped himself from saying. She finished packing and went over to Jane's. She had been Brittany's Matron of Honor and was still a good friend.

Over the next few weeks Brittany spent time at Jane's, at her mother's, also at Jeanette's and even at Joanna's for one night. She thought about getting her own place since Jon didn't seem to be in any hurry to make a decision. She called once a few days after she moved out. She didn't want to be pushy and clingy especially after she heard that being clingy in this type of situation could drive the other person away.

He answered on the second ring, obviously knowing who it as.

"Hello Brittany... how are you?"

She wanted to yell "how do you think I am after you kick me out and then don't call." but she said, "I'm Okay. I'm staying at my mother's right now. I've talked to Jeanette and will be staying there for a couple of days."

"That's good. I'm sorry I haven't called. I have been busy at work they have been having some overtime."

She thought he must have heard some of her anger in her voice for he went on to say, "I know I should have called. We do need to talk. I'm glad you told me where to find you."

They talked a moment longer but she ran out of things to say and obviously he did too for after a moment of silence he said, "I need to let you get back to doing what you were doing."

She wanted to get mad and to tell him to decide but all she said was "I love you."

He said, "I know." then they hung up.

She called again three days later.

Again he said "Hello Brittany" in a gentle sounding tone as soon as he answered.

"Hi Jon, I called to tell you that I'm going to be spending the night at Jonna's but I will probably have to go elsewhere after work. I'm working more hours now."

"Uh, yeah."

There was silence again and then they talked about a couple of movies that had just started showing.

"I'm thinking about going back to Jane's even though I have to sleep on the couch there."

"She is a good friend."

"Yes she is."

After another silence, "There's a new club opening soon."

"Yes I've heard of it"

A pause then she gave him her cell phone number. Obviously he had it but she wanted to make sure he didn't forget.

"Thank you... And you don't have worry about your cell phone charges. Its still on the same account as mine."

Again they ran out of things to say so they each said bye and hung up. She said she loved him again as they ended the conversation.

She sat there feeling confused. It had been obvious he hadn't been thinking about their relationship as he promised. But he had said her cell phone was still part of his; that meant something. She got up frustrated, wondering if he still loved her. She was starting to think this was the end after all; maybe she should get on with her life. Get a full time job and her own place, go out. That last thought almost brought her to tears. She didn't want to date anyone else.

One night some of her friends came by and took her out, trying to cheer her up. They went to a new club and sat, drinking. They told her she needed to forget Jon, he obviously had forgotten her or he would have called by now. Jane was one of the few voices that said he would decide soon. It wasn't like him to break a promise or to forget his love for her.

She went out a week later again and this time a handsome guy named Rob, came by the table to ask some of the girls to dance. Most did dance with him and when it was her turn they encouraged her to have some fun, all she had to do was dance. She did and it was fun, somewhat fun that is. She didn't enjoy it as much as with Jon but Rob was a good dancer and he knew how to talk to a woman. Afterwards, she sat down and he went on to the next friend.

What she didn't know was that Jon had walked into the Club, while she was dancing with Rob. He had decided he needed to get out and the new club sounded like a place to check out. He walked and was shocked to see Brittany there, and even more shocked that she was dancing with a guy. He watched them together wondering if she was out on a date with the guy. He was relieved when she went back to her table and he saw that the guy was taking turns dancing with each of the friends sitting together. He thought about approaching Brittany but decided that he had something to consider so he left and went home. He had been not thinking about Brittany on purpose because it was painful but as he realized a lot of time had gone by and he better make a decision now or he could lose her by default even if she wasn't dating currently, she would eventually if he didn't communicate with her.

Once back home he started pacing as he thought. He had never paced before and wondered why anyone would but he had excess energy. He couldn't sit still so he paced. He thought about him and Brittany. Everything had been so simple until he got that DVD of her bachelorette party. Now it was almost like he doubted everything she said. He knew she had told the truth about what happened with Steve but that didn't help. He still felt like she was right on the verge of cheating.

There had been that swim party they had gone to, a couple of weeks after the attempted or partial seduction by Steve. He had been getting ready to leave work when his boss told him something had come up, somebody hadn't been there to fix a machine, so Jon had to work on it. He didn't know that much about it but he and another worker each knew something about it. They had been able to fix it but it had made him late to the party. He had called Brittany telling her he was going to be late and may not get there at all. She was angry because it was supposed to be a night for them and she had a new swimsuit to show him. He rushed home, changed and hurried to the party.

Once there he didn't see Brittany, Susan had come by and mentioned she had seen Brittany, drinking more than usual and flirting with a couple of hunks who were there alone. It looked like more than just fun flirting to her. And she mentioned that some couples were going around to one side of the house for some privacy, for there were some benches set among some larger bushes. Jon had left her but had thought about it and decided to go to that side since he still hadn't seen Brittany. He saw her just as he turned the corner of the house. There she was with her arms around another man, a nice looking hunk but as he she saw him, she got a very shocked look on her face. She had pulled back from the guy and her bikini top had come off. It was new with no straps around her neck or shoulders so just the back strap held it up. Her expression turned angry and after grabbing her falling top she tried to slap the guy. The guy stepped back out of her reach. It was obvious the guy had untied it, but not whether she hadn't wanted him to. Later Jon wondered if the shocked look was produced when she realized it was untied, or when she saw Jon standing there while she was allowing some guy to undo her top. The anger and slapping attempt could have been faked.

Jon hated thinking those type of thoughts but it fit with her earlier anger at him, her drinking that night and what Susan had said about the flirting. He wanted to believe her, especially since something strange was going on. It was almost like someone or something was trying to get her to cheat. He shook his head thinking he had better talk to her though. He had promised to decide and even though it hurt to think about it he should.

The next morning Jon called her cell phone number. He had heard from Jane that Brittany was staying with another one of her friends, Lisa. That friend had two extra rooms and didn't mind sharing one especially when Brittany was paying some of the rent. Brittany was able to pay for her own food, gas with a little for rent and some fun.

It was early but she should be up to get ready for work, since it was one of her early work days. It took her a little while but she finally answered the phone. She was very surprised that it was Jon, but at the same time he got the impression that she didn't want to talk right then. He said he would call back later and that it was important. When he hung up though he wondered if he really would call back for he had heard a male voice mumbling something in the background. "Maybe she had taken that guy home after all or for that matter had gone home with him. That would explain her reluctance to talk right then and why it took so long for her to answer," he thought. He sighed not knowing what to think. "To be fair it could have been one of her roommate's guys but how would I find out for sure? If I ask when I call her back it might get her angry especially if it was her roommate's guy." Thinking about all this was giving Jon a headache, so he put it out of his mind and went to work.

The next day, early in the morning he woke with a start. He jerked upright with the dream he had been having still in his mind. The dream had been about something he had forgotten about. He felt like slapping himself on the forehead, "how could I forget that detail?" It changed his thinking and what he was feeling. All those weeks that he had wasted. If he had thought about it he would have made a decision sooner, instead of waiting so long because he was afraid. Now if it wasn't too late. If that was a guy with Brittany the other morning, he would deal with that when he found out for sure. Now though he had to find her and to tell her what how he felt and to apologize. Even if it was too late he needed to do that. He had a very uneasy feeling, he had to find her and talk to her. Maybe it wasn't too late now but it would be soon.

Jon called her cell number but it was off. "Maybe it was charging," he thought but his feeling of unease increased. He tried calling the friends she was staying with but they said she had left. He called a couple of other friends and they hadn't seen her then he tried her work number. He had to dig through his stuff to find that number but he was determined to find her. He found it and called but she hadn't shown up for work today. She was supposed to be there already-half an hour ago but no sign of her and no call from her.

That gave him pause, "she liked her job and right now she needed it so where was she?" His discomfort increased. Something wasn't right he could feel it but was it because she was with another guy, or been in a car accident or what? He called around some more to different friends, even to two of the girls she had been with the night before. He ended up waking one up because she had spent the night with the guy who had danced with them all that night and the night before. Jon breathed a little sigh of relief over that knowledge, but he still had to find Brittany.

He got in his car and drove over to where she was staying. He found her car but no Brittany. Did someone pick her up or did had she spent the night with someone and had forgotten she was supposed to be at work?

He went to the house but Tomi the one person who was there didn't know if she had been in her room the previous night or not. Jon called four other friends and no one had seen her. Not the night before or that morning. One of those was Jane and she had talked to Brittany the night before over the phone but didn't know where she was now.

He kept trying Brittany's number but it came up that her phone was off. He finally called the sheriff's office asking for Pat. She wasn't in at the moment but he was switched to her husband, Mike. Jon introduced himself quickly and told him he couldn't find Brittany.

Mike asked about hospitals and Jon said, "I thought about that but I found her car and no one has seen her. She is supposed to be at work but she isn't. I have called various friends who might have picked her up but no one has seen her."

Mike said, "Try to keep calm. She still could be at a hospital or maybe, um, because of your current living arrangements she spent the night with someone you don't know."

"I understand what you are saying, but I thought of that too. I asked around but no one seems to have seen her with any guy."

"That could still be a possibility however... I'm sorry but there isn't much I can do right now. We can check the hospitals and the morgue but other than that we don't have the manpower to check the home of every friend or every club she might have gone to last night."

"I understand that but I need to find her. Something happened I can feel it."

"We will do what we can from here." after a pause, "If you find out anything more contact us. One of us will be at this number."

"Okay-(Sigh)... I will."

"Bye Now."

"Bye."

He hung up and ten minutes later, after a couple more calls, his phone rang. He hurriedly answered it hoping was Brittany but it was Susan.

"I heard that you were looking for Brittany."

"Is she with you?" he asked even though he would be greatly surprised if that was so but then again, he had tried about everywhere else.

"No but I may know where she is."

"Where?" He wondered if he should believe her or if this was another ploy to get at him, if she said Brittany was at a hotel or some such he would demand evidence.

"Have you looked everywhere?"

"Not everywhere but she is not at work I just called them and I found her car but she isn't with it."

"Damn" he heard her mutter under her breath a short pause then, "Tommy may have her."

"What do you mean Tommy may have her? She wouldn't go anywhere with him. Not after what he tried."

"She may not have gone voluntarily."

"What?!"

'UM, after this latest attempt to get her failed he was really upset."

"Latest attempt??! Hey, he was behind the faked video?!"

Even though that last had been more a statement she said, "Yes he was. And he was also behind Steve almost seducing her."

"What? Why?"

"He was angry that she had not given in to him while they were dating... he thought that if you hadn't come along he would have been able to take her cherry."

"What?" He rolled his eyes thinking that his vocabulary had shrunk to one word suddenly but to her he said, "He wanted to be her first? Well I can't blame him for that there were a couple guys that said they envied me being her first but they wouldn't try anything, now."

"He had been trying to have sex with her, starting before you guys were married."

Jon stopped himself from saying what again and let her continue.

"He tried at her bachelorette party and one or two other attempts. He spent money trying to get her to have sex with him. He paid Steve to seduce her and bought some Chinese drugs and herbs... that wasn't cheap."

Jon spoke very low saying, "So he was the guy in the hallway that slapped Brittany"

Susan said, "What?"

"I was just thinking out loud... So now he is tired of trying and wants to get his money worth."

"Yes... I didn't realize he would really grab her but if she is missing he may have her."

"Do you have any idea where he might take her?"

"If not to his place then there is a warehouse our uncle has. He has various businesses and that is one he doesn't use very much. Tommy has a set up there with a bed. He has taken dates there before and has held a couple of parties there."

"Where is it located?"

She gave an address then said, "I helped him try to have sex with her but I never thought he would harm her."

"You tried to help him seduce her?!"

"Yes I thought he deserved it and it wouldn't do her any harm to have sex with another guy especially if we could convince her she wanted it, but... but rape is something else."

He made a hissing sound as he drew in a breath as she expressed what he had been thinking what Tommy was going to do.

"I got to find her. Why don't you go to his place just to make sure he's not there and I will head for the warehouse."

"Okay... Jon I really didn't expect him to do this."

"Okay but I need to get going."

He hung up and rushed out to his car. He zoomed away trying to remember where that street was. Once he had the car oriented in the correct direction he called Pat's number again. Mike answered and Jon gave a quick synopsis of what Susan had said ending with the address she had given him. Mike said he would head for the warehouse with a team. Jon should stay away from it.

Jon didn't listen to that command though, and after hanging up he stepped on the gas. It took what he felt was forever to get to the right area of town. In his haste he drove past a turn off and had to make a U-turn quickly. He squealed his tires as he sped back toward the turn off. He made the turn and slowed as he looked for the right address. He finally found it a mile later. It was a warehouse off the road in an area with few other buildings. No wonder Tommy thought this was a good place for a rape.

Brittany was feeling afraid. She had been about to get into her car to drive to work when she had heard a noise. Even that early there were many noises around the neighborhood, so she hadn't really thought about it that much but suddenly there was someone behind her and something was put over her head. "A canvas bag," she thought. She breathed in to scream but a hand shoved the part of the bag over her face into her mouth. Next her chest was squeezed forcing her to exhale the breath. She fought but her arms were pinned against her body and she couldn't do much. She was then half lifted half dragged, she wiggled and tried stepping on the feet of her captor but she was shoved into something. "The back of a car" she thought from the feel of it. She was on the floor of the backseat. Her legs were tied together. With her arms stuck inside the bag she couldn't push herself off the floor while lying on her stomach. The whole event had taken less than half a minute. After a long drive she was untied and pulled out, she tried to fighting again but one arm was pulled behind her and pushed upwards, causing great pain in her shoulder joint. She tried screaming again but no one must have heard her or cared.

After what seemed to be a very long time the bag was removed. During that time, something had been placed around one ankle. She saw that she was sitting on a bed in some building. It didn't look like a house from what she could see of it. What surprised her the most was that Tommy was standing there holding the canvas bag that had been over her head. She looked at him unsure of what he was doing. She hoped it was rescuing her but she thought not because of what he had done to her before.

He said, "This is going to be your home for a while. There's a bathroom over there." He pointed to one side of the building. "You can try screaming but we are too far away from anyone that would care. I put the leash on you so you won't escape."

She looked down at her right ankle and there was a cuff around it with a cord that led from the cuff to the headboard. She moved her leg pulling it. It seemed long enough to allow her to go to where he had pointed indicating where the bathroom was, but that was it.

"I am sorry for hurting you but you fought harder than I had anticipated. Don't worry I don't plan on killing you or torturing you. You will be released eventually but I want to get some of my investment back and to finally get what I've been trying for years."

She looked puzzled, "Investment?! What investment?"

"The time and money I've spent trying to get into your pants."

"What?!"

"Yes I've spent over a thousand dollars and given much time in trying to fuck you. Ever since we dated I've worked at that. Somehow or another you have always been able to ruin my plans but not this time, this time I'm not going to take no for an answer. But don't worry it will be pleasurable I will make sure you have a good time."

Brittany's mouth dropped open and she looked at him with fear, realizing what he meant.

"You are going to rape me?"

"That depends on you. As I said I want to get my investment back and I want to get something that I should have gotten long ago. Your sweet cunt and asshole."

Fear went through her heart as she tried to think of something to say.

He walked away and a few minutes later came back with a glass of water and a dish containing some of her favorite foods, fried rice and Swedish meatballs.

"See I plan on feeding you well. I know what you like and I want you to eat while you are here."

After that he left her again. She didn't know where he went but while he was gone she looked around. It looked like she was in the corner of some factory or warehouse. There was the bed and a small table, where he had placed the food, and two chairs. One was a kitchen table chair with plain wood and the other was a smaller upholstered seat. There was an end table with three books and a lamp. She noticed a small hotplate on the table, so she could warm up the food she thought and a small refrigerator on the other side of the bed. Brittany didn't look in it, saving that for later. She looked at the books and found that there were ones she liked. She had read one already but the other two she hadn't gotten to yet. So he was planning on her being there for a long time. That thought sent a wave of fear through her, especially with what he had said already about why she was there. She felt like crying but at the same time she was angry and determined, she couldn't let him rape her. No matter what it took, after all that had happened, with almost giving into Steve and dancing for Tommy and the other two, Jon wouldn't believe it was forced on her and it would be the end of their marriage. On top of that there had been that event at the swim party. It was just two weeks after her night with Steve. Jon had worked late on a night that he had promised was just for them. She had gone without him more out of spite and a determination to enjoy herself. She had drunk a couple of glasses of wine and after a hunk named Matthew flirted with her she had flirted back. Just for fun and from her anger with Jon. Later another guy she knew had come by, a friend named Louis. She flirted a little with him then they had walked around the pool area talking. She had known him for a couple of years, though she didn't think Jon knew who he was. Somehow they had gotten around the side of the house and when he had said he had just gotten a promotion on his job, she had given him a friendly hug. However, he either took it as more or had decided to have some fun with her. She felt his hands go to her back strap and untie it just as Jon had walked around the side of the house. She pulled back from Louis trying to hold her neckless top from falling, while at the same time she tried to slap him. He had just stepped back and smiled. She had stormed off trying to retie her top. He hadn't said anything but she wondered if Jon had believed her or not. He acted like he had doubts.

All that combined would make Jon think she had let Tommy fuck her. She couldn't allow that.

While she was brooding over her fate, Tommy was checking his voice mail and thinking. He had decided to be as nice to her as he could. Kinda like bad cop-good cop routine, except that there was only one of him. He would try to bring out the slut that was inside Brittany, and see if he could activate the Stockholm syndrome. If he was nice to her and pleasured her she might decide he wasn't so bad after all, even if it was subconsciously. Of course even if it didn't work he still would rather fuck her while wet than dry, and he would enjoy doing things that would arouse her like licking her pussy. If that worked he could get her to stay here willingly, Jon would reject her, and he would offer take her in so she had to go some place after all. If so, then it wouldn't take much to get her to do a special favor for him. To take some of his drink and then to let some of his friends have as much sex with her as they wanted. He more than likely wouldn't tell her they were paying him for that privilege but if she bonded to him, he would be able to get her to do that. Even if he had to beg a little, after all her inner slut should be out by then. She was a slut even if she didn't want to realize it and he was just going to help her see that.

She looked at the food wondering if she should eat it. It might give him some psychological power over her but she wasn't hungry anyway, she had a good breakfast. She looked at the food and the books wondering if he was trying to seduce her or some such.

She still had no answers when he came back a while later, she didn't know how long he had been gone since there were no clocks and she didn't have a watch. He looked at her sitting there. It looked like he was admiring her-like a piece of meat he was about to cook and eat that is.

He said, "We should just as well get started. I've been waiting years for this and finally it's my turn."

She didn't like the sound of that and gasped as he moved right in front of her and before she could guess his intentions, he used his legs to separate hers. He did it so fast that he was right there his body almost touching hers, before she even knew he was moving. Her head moved back in an automatic reaction. He grinned and reached for her breasts, caressing them through her blouse. She gasped at what he was planning.

Not being able to think of anything else she said, "Before we get started I need to use the bathroom."

He looked at her funny like he wasn't sure to believe her or not, but she said, "My bladder is going to burst, please."

"Okay but make it fast."

She got up, hurrying to where he had pointed while talking about the bathroom. She found a door in the wall there. Going in she made sure the door was closed. It had a key lock in the doorknob but she was sure he had the key to it... She looked around quickly. There was nothing she could use as a weapon. The whole thing was small but looked like a bathroom for a house. The toilet was new as was the bathtub. It looked like it was big enough for two people and she had a bad feeling about that. She hiked up her skirt, she was suddenly glad she had worn one of her longer skirts even though it probably wouldn't make much difference, and slipped down her panties. She sat and after a few seconds peed. Once she had said she her bladder was about to burst she realized that it wasn't just a delaying tactic, she had needed to pee badly. After that was done though she sat for a minute and strained to have a bowel movement. She figured it would be a while before she would be able to use the bathroom again. Finally she was able to do something, wiped herself, and sat for another minute or so. Brittany felt like crying again but she decided she better get back out there. It would not be good to get him angry. At least for this.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.