Brittany and Jon: Thrice Tempted
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by Tabooteller

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Brittany and Jon go through temptations and emotional downs, besides having sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

On the way home Jon told Brittany what he had been doing and how he had found her. She didn't listen to all of it because her itching arousal was driving her crazy. She kept fantasizing about what she was going to do, once they got alone and she didn't have to worry about distracting him.

Jon and Brittany finally made it home, almost as soon as they closed the door she was all over Jon, kissing him and rubbing the front of his pants. She had been barely under control on the trip home, she had been rubbing her clit as much as possible but it didn't help much. Now she wasn't going to wait any longer. She needed relief and only Jon could give it to her.

She stopped just long enough to hurriedly take off her clothes, almost ripping the buttons off in the process.

When she was standing there in all her glory she said, "What is taking you so long? I have been waiting all night and I'm not going to any more. Fuck me now!"

She reached for his zipper. He stepped back and pulled down his zipper himself. Brittany reached into his pants pulling his cock out. Brittany looked at it with a hungry, appreciative expression then placed her mouth over it. She sucked, and his body jerked as the sudden pleasure hit him. In no time, he was three fourths hard. She stopped and scooted backwards then she fell backwards, landing on her back she just spread her legs.

"I think you're hard enough to get inside me. Do it!" She said in a half commanding, half pleading voice.

He looked at her, as she lay back with her legs open. It was an erotic sight, one that always turned him on. Tonight he was feeling like they needed to talk about what happened at the club, but at the same time he was aroused so he hurriedly took off his pants. However he didn't bother with his shirt as he knelt down between her legs.

"I'm more than ready you don't have to do anything."

"I know," was all he said as he leaned forward, getting on top of her. He was completely hard by then so he just found her slit and jammed it in completely in one fast shove.

Brittany screamed as her body jerked, acting like she had just been pole axed. Immediately though, she arched her butt upward against him. He pulled out all the way, and then shoved it back in. She was very wet he noticed, making it almost too easy to thrust into her. He quickly pulled out and shoved it in again. She was making noises of relief and telling him to do it again, which he did. He kept up the pounding, fucking as hard as he was able to with his knees on the floor. He was afraid of rug burns on his body and hers, so he didn't go as hard as if they were on the bed. She wasn't thinking of rug burns so at one point she reached around him, grabbing his buttocks to pull him in even further.

She hadn't done that before even though there had been times she had wanted it hard and fast. He just went along with the ride even though he was doing most of the work. He leaned upward, pushing with his hands on either side of her. He was able to push in further and harder that way. She let out noises showing her appreciation.

At one point Jon looked at her, for she was making noises he had never heard. A kinda of meowing along with HHHnnnnnaaaOHHHHH groans. All too soon for her, he felt his climax rising and he tried to slow down but she bucked against him telling him to go faster. He shrugged his shoulders and went faster again.

He had already been amazed that she had climaxed within a minute of his entering her and she had two more since, but this one that seemed to be building was going to be even larger. He increased his speed even more as his thrills showed her that he was getting very close. He gritted his teeth in ecstasy and rammed it in harder as he reached the point of no return. His motions were frantic as he thrust in faster and faster. Then he went over the edge with an HNnnnaaaa.

She cried out "keep going".

He did until she cried out with an NNNGgaaaannaa. He relaxed on top of her, breathing hard for a few seconds then slid off of her and sat up. Within seconds Brittany was on him again, sucking his wet and softening cock. This time not caring that her juices were coating him. She sucked until he was hard again, and then pushed him backward on the floor. Even before he was down all the way she was straddling him, positioning herself so she could impale her pussy on his hard shaft. She debated for one second whether she should go down slowly, enjoying his hardness going in or do it all at once. She decided she needed it all at once so she dropped herself on him. He went Gahhhanna, as he felt her warm wet love tunnel enclose his excited shaft. Then went "oomph" as she landed a little hard. A second later she raised her body and let it drop again enjoying what the friction was doing to the inside of her slit. She continued that motion, sighing in pleasure and relief as she fucked him.

She continued her movements up and down, letting herself have climax after climax as her inner itch was satisfied. Finally he started jamming it upward, meeting her down thrusts as his climax started building. She screamed her approval with "GgggaaaaannAAAAa, More!"

She had never wanted him in so deep before, but she needed it right now. She humped until he jammed it upwards harder and started squirting. He let out a Gnnnaaa as the first blob blasted out, a softer Gnnnnhhhaa as a second blob shot out. A third almost silent moan accompanied the third blob. He kept thrusting until he finished ejaculating, then after two more jabs, he stopped and rested. Brittany kept bouncing for another few seconds before she too rested.

They each breathed hard for a few seconds then she said, "Thank you that helped" and kissed him.

He kissed back before she got up. He sat there for a few seconds wondering what was going to happen next. She probably wasn't finished, but he still wanted to talk more about what she did and more importantly what she hadn't done earlier.

He was right, she wasn't anywhere near finished and less than five minutes later after some cuddling which included light caresses on her boobs and between her legs, she got up on her hands and knees.

"I need it again honey, but I want it in my other hole this time."

His eyebrows rose since he hadn't thought that her anus would be affected by the stuff she had drunk. He didn't mind though, because he liked fucking her there too and it had been a while. He looked at her in that position watching some of his sperm leak out of her slit. He wondered if she had faced away from him on purpose, so he could see her and get excited. Whether she did it on purpose or not, he was being aroused by the sight. With her sexy butt crack wide open, he could easily see her small brown opening along with her wonderfully arousing pussy underneath. That was a very sexy sight anytime, but right now with two loads of his cum starting to drip out it was even more arousing. He felt his shaft start to get hard again, even after two orgasms. He spared one second to think about the fact that she usually didn't like making a mess like that on the carpet.

He stood up and started for the bedroom.

"Where you going?"

"To get some lube." he said in a voice that made it sound like he thought that was obvious.

She said, "No, I can't wait and I don't need it... Do it now please."

His eyebrows rose again, for she always wanted lube and lots of it. But he just shrugged and got right on his knees behind her. He looked at her butthole then looked down as a large dribble of his sperm dripped out. He watched it fall to the floor and splatter into the carpet.

"Please I need it now!" she said in that half command, half pleading voice.

"Sorry I just was admiring the view."

He walked on his knees closer, until his cockhead touched one butt cheek. He then grabbed hold of his cock and positioned it right at that tight entrance. A second later he used his hand to push it forward, leaning a little as he did. He watched it push against her anus. But it didn't go in. Jon pushed his hips forward more grimacing at the extra effort it took to finally pop it through her sphincter. She made a pained noise but thrust backwards, forcing more inside. He could feel the head go into her rectum, sliding in an inch or two from the sudden release. Jon decided it would be better to allow her to control how fast it went in.

Brittany gritted her teeth pushing backwards again. She could feel his hard shaft filling her rectum. It hurt, as had his entrance but at the same time it felt so good. She wished that Jon could do her clit at the same time.

She grunted sounding almost like she was having a BM. Jon thought of it as one in reverse as he moaned in pleasure feeling her soft tight butt covering his cock. It felt good even though the only lube they had was made up of their juices.

She pushed again, forcing her rectum to take more of his hardness. "God, I wanted this so bad" Brittany thought; as she pushed backward again this time not stopping until she felt his pelvis against her butt.

"Boy I knew that combination of drugs I gave her would make her want that too." Tommy thought as he spied on them.

He had made sure the two guys had been taken care of, with his sister. He didn't stay long though because he wasn't in the mood. He didn't care if the others had an all night long fuck session, he left and came here. He had decided to drive around but after a few minutes he made the decision to come here to see what Brittany and Jon were doing. He got here a couple of minutes before they drove up. He wondered where they had been, but forgot about that as Brittany attacked Jon. For a few seconds he daydreamed about her doing that to him but then he settled down to watch.

Now as he watched her take it up the ass with no lube, he was happy he had brought along the opera glasses he had found some where. Through them he had a much better look at Jon's dick actually going in. "Damn that was so exciting" he thought he would miss spying on them, when he got through with her. Of course actually doing it himself would be a whole lot better, and he would still be able to watch someone else do her. Jon would positively divorce Brittany when Tommy got done with her, therefore he would be able to get not only the thrill of doing her in every hole but also get some of his money back too.

He smiled as Jon increased the speed of his thrusts. "He must really love the tightness of Brittany's ass since he had cum twice already." He watched Jon hump his dick into Brittany's asshole. He moved his head slightly so he would not be watching Jon's butt as much. That wasn't what he was interested in watching. He wanted to see her butt as he thought about actually getting that beautiful, wonderful ass.

His plan would work this time because it wouldn't be up to Brittany to decide who she would fuck. He didn't know how she was able to resist Steve and he could not figure out how the plan tonight didn't work but this new plan would work.

As he watched through the small binoculars, he was glad he put them in his car and as he pulled out his dick he was even more glad he had placed a rag in the car. That sight was so exciting he had to wank himself. He grabbed his hard shaft and started sliding his fist up and down as Jon pushed his hips forward driving his steel hard shaft into Brittany's rectum.

Tommy had already watched them fuck twice, and was surprised he had been able to hold off doing himself for as long as he had. He had seen her cunt envelope his dick as she had sat on his lap. That had been the clearest shot he had ever had of them, again thanks to his opera glasses. He had been afraid that she might see him since she was facing the window but she was too involved with satisfying her urge, and he was down in the shadows so it would hard to see him anyway. When she had gotten on all fours he had known what they were going to do next. He had seen with Susan that the stuff made her so hot, that she wanted her ass fucked too. She had begged all three guys to fill every hole. She had demanded a dick in her mouth to taste as well as one in her cunt and one in her asshole. All at the same time. So he knew Brittany would be burning up in her ass as well as her cunt.

He giggled as he thought about how he had told her the stuff would fire her up. Of course she hadn't realized exactly how he had meant that but she knew now. He had been very glad that she had faced away from the window as she got on her hands and knees so he could actually see her ass being filled.

Brittany turned her head toward Jon and said something and even though Tommy couldn't hear what, he knew she was telling him to go faster. He could read the word 'fuck.' It was exciting to see that pretty face say that word in the heat of a fuck. He couldn't wait till he could hear it as well as experience it.

He watched the rod of flesh disappear into that small brown opening then reappear. He couldn't believe how exciting that was. His hand increased its speed also. He was having problems keeping his groans down. After a few minutes at the same speed Jon's movements got more frantic. Tommy could hear a little of Jon's and Brittany's groans as close as he was to the window. Her moans increased his own thrills even higher. He was glad theirs were increasing in volume, because it would make it harder to hear his.

When Brittany climaxed, he saw as she lifted her head letting out a small scream he could easily hear. Maybe a minute later, he let out a stifled groan as his sperm began to pump out of the end of his dick. When he was done he let out a sigh. That had been a good one as turned on as he was. But he didn't stop; he continued pumping his fist up and down his rod of flesh as Jon humped fanatically.

At about the same moment Jon let out a Ggggahhhnna while jamming it in hard, Tommy let out a "Damn!" as he realized something. In his desire to watch them, he had forgotten to get the rag ready and he had just made a mess that would be seen when the sun rose the next day. He quickly grabbed the rag off the patio floor and set about cleaning up his cum. He couldn't see very well in the shadows, but he knew how the patio looked and he knew where he had been aiming as he shot his load. After a few seconds of scrubbing on the base of the window and the floor, he thought he had gotten it all. He could tell he got a bunch of it but he couldn't be sure if it was all gone. He would have to settle for it though. He looked in the window again to find they were both standing, talking he thought.

Brittany was standing facing the window with her legs slightly spread. With his binoculars Tommy zeroed in on the spot where her legs connected, sure enough he could see some of her cunt. He loved that cunt, even if he only touched it once. Tommy looked and saw something thick and white drip out. It was easy to figure out what that was. He smiled at the erotic thrill that sight gave him.

A second later though, he frowned as he heard voices headed his way. He huddled closer to the window and more into the shadow, hoping they were not friends of Brittany and Jon coming to visit. The voices continued going past the stairs. "Good," he said to himself but before he could move back to his position there were more voices and more voices. He wondered, "What was going on, some school or party get out?"

He took a second to look into the apartment and saw that they had gone into their bedroom. Tommy frowned for even with the door open it would be harder to see what was happening. He took a glance through the glasses, and saw her sucking on Jon and even playing with his anus probably trying to get him hard again. He watched for a few seconds but more voices close by made him decide he better leave before someone saw him. He waited 'till he heard no more footsteps or voices, backed up a bit, stood up, and walked down the stairs very carefully but as casually as he could. If anyone saw him they would think he was okay. As he walked to his car, he was more determined to carry out his final plan even though he hadn't wanted to do it at first. It would be his final try for there would be no way she would be able to avoid it.

Inside the apartment Brittany succeed in getting Jon hard and they fucked again. Afterwards he rested, taking a short nap. She tried to sleep, but she was still too horny. All that sex had helped but she still had that itching, tingly sensation inside her pussy. She knew that Jon needed some rest so his body could recover, but she still caressed her clit to help calm herself.

After he awoke and had a cereal bar, he gave her a glass of water to drink, and they fucked again and then some more. They did anal again; after he cleaned himself up they fucked again. He was lasting and lasting but it still wasn't long enough. He ended up falling asleep again and when he awoke, he said he wanted to take a shower and get a bite to eat. He did just that. When he was done with the shower he went straight to the kitchen. As he walked out of the room he thought he heard a buzzing like a shaver but one on very low power, "must be coming from next door" he thought. In the kitchen he had a sandwich, an apple and some milk. "Not a full meal like I want, it's been awhile since we have eaten, but it would help a lot" he thought.

When he went back into the bedroom he was shocked by what he saw. Brittany was fucking herself with something. As he walked closer he saw it was a vibrator, one with colored lights around the middle. There was also a slight, very slight, buzzing sound. "So that is where the noise had been coming from." He hadn't noticed. He stared at her not only because she had never done that before, but he hadn't known she even had a vibrator. He stood there silent until she gasped, went Ghhanna and bucked against the vibrator.

When she came down from her sexual high point he pointedly asked, "You couldn't wait?"

She looked at him with puzzlement either like she couldn't understand what he was saying or she was surprised to see him. After a few seconds she said, "I'm sorry. I couldn't wait. While you were sleeping this second time I remembered my, um, vibrator and I decided I could use it while you were resting... I'm sorry. I thought you needed some extra help."

He had a look on his face she couldn't interpret, but he just nodded and got down on the bed. He started sucking on her nipples and went on to lick her pussy to another climax before fucking her. They rested and he got up to use the bathroom, she did the same after he was done. He could hear her sighing as she peed, and he wondered about how even while peeing she seemed to be getting a sexual charge. He was in the kitchen getting more water when she came out. She lay back down on the bed but then she noticed that the vibrator was gone. She looked around, on the floor and under the blankets but after she couldn't find it she wondered if he had hid it.

She closed her eyes to rest a bit while waiting for him. She opened them as he got on the bed. They fucked again and again. In-between the second and third time she saw the vibrator on the dresser, "oh" she thought, "he had just moved it."

And after another rest he took her anally again. Still without lube. This time however he had grabbed the vibrator and surprised her by placing the tip at the entrance of her joy tunnel as he rested once he was all the way in her anus. He slowly slid the device into her as she made a small pleasure noise. Once it was in all the way he pulled it out halfway, then back inside her all the way. She humped against him showing her pleasure, as well as trying to get him to move his body also. He did slowly, fucking her with both his cock and the vibrator. Suddenly though, he surprised her again by turning on the vibrator while it was all the way in. She screamed as a sudden thrill hit her G-spot.

She managed to turn her head and ask, "That's full power, when did you change the batteries?"

"While you were in the bathroom. I took the vibrator into the kitchen with me; I thought we had some batteries for it. You like my surprise?"

She ground her body onto his shaft and managed to get out, "O God Yes!" before groans took over her mouth.

It was difficult for him but he managed to fuck her pussy with the vibrator while fucking her butt with his shaft. She groaned big time enjoying the double sensations. It had been exactly what she been wanting since her experience in the Club. It wasn't as good as two live ones, or so she thought, but she wasn't going to complain. This was sooo Gooood.

She must have had half a dozen orgasms before he came in her rectum. This time she cleaned him up, sucking on him as she did. She wanted him in her mouth almost as much as in her pussy, so she took every opportunity to suck him. She even sucked him to a climax once. He didn't have enough sperm to fill her mouth by that time but it still was wonderful.

They continued fucking with breaks for rest and eating and using the bathroom. He still was giving her water to drink. At one point, Jon shoved the vibrator up her butt just before shoving his cock up her pussy. She was on her stomach and he placed the vibrator at her butt hole then pushed it in without warning. Three fourths of the way in one shove. She let out a half pain half pleasure noise then sighed for even with the hooked tip and the pain that was wonderful. Her legs were hanging over the bed and while keeping the device in with one hand he positioned himself and shoved his cock into her pussy with one stroke. Brittany again screamed out her enjoyment of the sudden intrusion. She humped against both, enjoying the feeling of getting two itches taken care of at the same time. It felt like nothing she had ever experienced before, not even the slow play when he had handcuffed her to the bed and used a feather on her. Brittany had never thought about using the vibrator in her rectum, much less putting it in there before. She was glad Jon thought it up. It was a good way for her to get a double penetration without actually having sex with another person. She still wanted to do that and sometimes when she closed her eyes to rest, she saw those three cocks she had seen at the club, that big one would feel good right now but no way would she do it, even the way she was.

Jon concentrated on shoving in himself and the vibrator. He tried doing both at the same time, but then he alternated pulling out his shaft as he pushed in the vibrator. He was surprised that he could feel the device through the wall of flesh that separated her pussy from her rectum. He had heard one could feel what was in the other one but hadn't really believed it, until now. With this he could feel the vibrations and it felt good. Of course he had felt the vibrator while it was in her slit and he was in her butt hole but this was different somehow.

As the time passed he was glad the doctor had given him the Viagra. As much sex as they had during the last two days, he would have given out a lot sooner. Even with the short naps and stopping to eat something, he still would have reached the point of not being able to get a rise out of his cock. Even now the last couple of climaxes had taken forever to reach the end point, and there had been only a tiny bit of cum when he did. He thought the stuff she had drunk was finally giving up its influence on her body and he was glad. He was tired and the sex was starting to reach the point of being a pain. She still needed a sex fix but their rest times were longer now.

Jon took his second to the last Viagra and continued to fuck his wife. They rested and ate, then had sex some more. They both fell asleep for a few minutes but she woke him up by sucking on his soft and slimy cock. It was coated with both of their juices, but she obviously didn't care. He almost said, "what again?" but he ended up sucking her to a climax. Her pussy was slimy but he managed to lick and suck her clit anyway. He was hard enough to put it inside her when she climaxed. She changed her mind though and had him lay on his back. She straddled him and fucked him. It took a very long time, he thought about having her stop. She was doing all the work and was evidently still enjoying it but he was tired and her hopping up and down like that was almost an irritation. He went on though, letting her fuck him like that. There had been a couple of times during their normal love making sessions where they had stopped before his last climax. He seemed to reach a plateau and stayed there without getting close so they had stopped.

Finally he came. The end came suddenly once it started building. The extra thrill that signaled the end was approaching begun, then he was there letting out a soft yell of euphoria. It had been more powerful than he had expected. They rested some, with her kissing him, and thanking him tenderly. Soon after they slept and fucked twice more after waking two hours later. He had used his last pill and she seemed to be over it enough to relax and sleep. She ate something, had more water then set about getting ready to go the nearest law enforcement office to make out a complaint. She soon discovered something, however, that would delay her leaving.

Brittany hurried down to the laundry room. She was mostly recovered from the over dose of the 'cocktail' she had been given but she was still feeling some effects. The itching was gone, which she was very grateful for, but she still was horny. It was now at a controllable, almost normal stage but she still wanted to have sex. Her pussy was very tender and it looked like it had been beaten but she still felt aroused enough to want more fucking. Her anus felt sore but she wouldn't mind another butt fucking either. She shook her head in wonderment that she could still want more sex after the last two and a half days. Even after a showering a couple of times she still felt like she was leaking more of Jon's cum. He had filled all her holes so many times it amazed her that she wasn't leaking his stuff continuously.

She did want to have sex but she also had to get the sheriff's office. They wanted to talk to her about Tommy giving her the stuff. She wanted to talk to them about that too. He had tried to get her to fuck three guys by feeding her an overdose of sex juice. Now that most of the effects were out of her system she could go down there without wanting to play with herself the whole time she was talking to whoever she would be talking to. Or even worse being distracted by wanting to have sex with the sheriff.

She needed some clean clothes for that though, which was why she was doing laundry. She hurried in and picked a washer that was empty. There were only five in this room and three dryers so there had been times that she had to wait but only one was going now.

A minute after she had the clothes in and started up the washer, someone came in. Brittany looked up in surprise to see Jonni. She had seen and talked to her before while doing clothes and liked the other woman. Jonni was somebody that didn't take guff from anyone and she looked very muscular. Something Brittany wouldn't mind being except that it would make her look more like a guy. Jonni didn't seem to mind though.

Jonni looked surprised, then smiled when she saw Brittany standing by the washer. Brittany perked up when she saw the smile. She liked the fact that someone she looked up to liked seeing her. They had some nice talks over the last few weeks. They had met in the laundry room, one day when they happened to be doing their clothes at the same time. Since then Brittany had seen her in there almost every week. They had some good talks, about their backgrounds, about clothing and hair styles etc... They talked about guys and how some guys would let you down. "Sisters" usually didn't.

Once while they were chatting while waiting for their clothes to be done, Jonni had entertained her with some stories how she had gotten the better of guys. Once Jonni had been at a bar she liked to go to one night when some guy who was half blasted would not let a woman alone. He had arrived separately and at first they had talked at the bar. The guy however had drunk more and then gotten aggressive. Pawing the woman and trying to kiss her. At first the woman hadn't minded but he kept trying to squeeze her boobs and get a feel of her butt. Since they were seated that meant he had to reach around her and work his hand under her butt. She had slapped his hand away three times but he kept at it. Finally Jonni had enough and went over to them and asked the girl if she wanted some help with the jerk. She said she didn't want to be a bother, but Jonni said it wouldn't be. The guy turned to Jonni and started to say something about minding her own business or else when Jonni rabbit punched him. The guy had a very comical, shocked expression on his face and tried to react but Jonni punched him again which knocked the wind out of him. She then pulled him off the stool and to the back door where she threw him out. She came back to the woman and said "See no problem." Jonni had gone on to say that the two women had talked more then gone on to another bar for more talking and drinking.

Jonni and Brittany talked some about various things.

At one point Jonni said, "You seem more tense than usual."

"I am. I've had little sleep the past couple of days and I... um,"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.