Doppleganger - Cover

Doppleganger

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Guy goes to sleep with a johnson, wakes up with a peach? Oh boy... or girl?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Transformation  

After enjoying Carrie's endowments as well as her greatest pleasure, I marveled at the amount of influence I could have on people. I had just changed my body to have two big cocks, and nailed a beautiful young woman with them. AND, I had somehow bound her to silence so that she would keep all of the memories of what we had done together, but couldn't talk about them to anyone but me. I tested it by having her call a friend and try to tell her that I had even come over, much less changed my body.

What I needed now, was more practice. After a long lengthy goodbye, I got dressed, and left, closing and locking the door. She was sound asleep and would be for several more hours. Our second round had been just as imaginitive as our first. I caught a faint scent in the air, as I had the few days leading up to my last vessel's encounter, so I knew that I had another vessel to indoctrinate sometime in the near future. I wanted to practice some technique before I went home, so I pulled down a side street and took the ramp into a parking garage. I went about halfway up before parking and turned off the car. I cast out with my senses, finding no one in the immediate vicinity I changed my appearance. Gone was the broad shoulders, short hair and muscled torso of Duncan.

I changed my clothes to nondescript black, and made my features rather plain. I didn't want to attract much notice when I went into a bar to investigate. I grew out my hair to my shoulders, parted it in the middle, and darkened my skin. I pulled my cock inside and gave myself enough curves to be obviously female. Nothing much to look at, and hopefully, nothing to attract notice. I pulled out of the garage and went down Westheimer turning on a side street and parking my car. I got out and wandered down the street, stopping at a promising looking place. I went inside, ordered a drink, and made my way into the corner, 'listening' to the thoughts around me. Most of them were concerned with who the guys wanted to bang, and which girls were going to let that happen and much of the same. Thankfully, I had made it in the place attracting very little notice while I ordered my drink and moved to the corner to observe.

I sipped my drink and dipped into the minds of the guys in the place. As a doppleganger, I now really had no sexual preference, but I had just had a male conquest, I wanted to get more on the female perspective. Most of the guys were only intent on one thing, getting laid. Typical, and before all this had happened to me, I would have been one of them. A few of them started looking at me so I practiced turning their thoughts away from me. Concentrating on one stream of consciousness in a sea of hormones and liquor was not as easy as I thought. I practiced until I made people do minor things like scratching their nose, or running a hand through their hair. Okay, so now I knew how to thread my will into people's conscious thoughts.

It occurred to me that I could create a powerful place for myself if power was what I was really after. There was something in me now that made me want to help people realize things about themselves. I was a bit self-centered before, but now that my experiences had expanded my thoughts, I found my morals had changed as well.

I was searching for something here, but I didn't know what it was. I knew that I didn't have a 'client' here, but I guess I wanted to find someone who was a little different, who deserved a nice good fucking by a goddess. As I eliminated them one by one, I found my gaze drawn to the corner opposite me. A young guy stood there nursing his drink, doing pretty much the same thing I was doing. He wasn't bad looking, just sort of non-descript. Shorter than average, I found myself delving deeper into his mind. He was a pretty decent guy, taking sex where he could get it, which wasn't that often. He lived with his parents and masturbated quite a bit. Perfect.

I went to the women's bathroom and went into one of the stalls. I pulled down my jeans and pretended to pee, instead changing my body slightly. My breasts became rounder and fuller, my hair longer and curlier, and I adjusted my clothes, making them shorter and tighter to accentuate my round ass and full chest. I heightened my cheekbones and made my lips fuller, changing my scent to exude powerful female pheremones. I wanted to see how many guys would hit on me before I made my move. I exuded sex so much that I made the woman in the next stall gasp. I listened to her, reaching into her mind, seeing what I could find. I had sparked her libido so much with just my scent that I didn't even need to use my power to make her reach a hand between her legs. I heard her breathing speed up as I stood up and pulled up my thong and tight black microskirt. Opening the stall door, I noticed that the bathroom was empty. I went to the mirror and listened to the woman in the stall work herself up and over the edge, gasping loudly in the stall, her orgasm complete. I smiled as I walked out into the bar and ordered a drink from the bartender. Her practically fell over himself getting to me as did the men around me trying to pay for my drink.

I had never realized how stupid a guy looks when he is trying to impress a girl. Visions of me naked being fucked by every one of them danced in their heads. I let it continue for several moments, touching an arm here, laughing at a joke there. Then I put down my drink and smiled. "Cya fellas, gotta get a date..."

I left them gaping after me, oogling the swing and bounce of my stride as I made my way purposefully over to the man in the corner.

"Hi Jeff, I'm Amanda. Would you like me to tell your future?" I said in my most sultry voice.

His jaw just hung open as he stared at me, nodding. I stepped closer into his chest, mashing my big, firm tits into him. I snaked one arm around his neck and whispered in his ear.

"In exactly 2 minutes, I am going to be blowing you in the alley behind the bar, and in about 10, you are going to be banging the shit out of me. How does that sound?" I slid my tongue in his ear as he trembled. The pheremones that were coming off my body must have hit him like a ton of bricks. I saw one hand hit the wall to keep his balance and the other just hung there as he continued to stare at me.

I smiled and took his free hand, saying, "Come on..."

He just nodded and followed me out of the bar. His jaw finally shut as we rounded the corner and went down the side street. I practically threw him around the next corner behind the building. We squeezed past a dumpster and into a private little alcove between the bar and the next building over.

I practically threw him against the wall and knelt down to attack his fly. I had his pants open and his dick in my mouth in record time. I was amazed at how much the thought of sucking a man's penis turned me on. As I began jacking his cock up and down, I realized that I gained pleasure from arousal, regardless of the partner. Sexual pleasure in it's simple form was the key.

He clutched the building behind him, moaning as I lathered up his thick cockhead with spit. The knob at the end was really big and the length and width seemed to be catching up rapidly under my oral reflection. By the time I started shoving the big head in my mouth, I had a fat beefy cock shaft in my hands. The fire in my pussy stirred to a boil. I reached one hand down and slipped a finger in to the first knuckle. His moans were deep and harsh as I bobbed my mouth and throat up and down the length of his dick. I brought myself to a quick first orgasm before letting the head spill out of my mouth.

I stood up, stepping out of my thong, kicking it behind me. I pulled the microskirt up around my waist and put my arms around his neck saying "Pick me up, baby." He slid his hands under my ass and lifted me up high enough to feel the head of his hard cock on the opening to my cunt. The movement succeeded in seating the head of his prick in the silky folds of my labia. My first orgasm had made me super wet.

"Oh God, who are you???" he said in awe as I rocked my hips back and forth, feeling the head of his cock begin to enter me.

"I'm Amanda, now fuck my brains out and stop asking questions... Mmmmm" I answered as he pushed his dick into the velvet folds of my silky pussy.

"Turn around and put me against the building, ungh, oooo! Nice dick Jeff... Nice big fat cock baby, now fuck me hard..."

He didn't need to be asked twice as his hips went back and then slammed his dick into me. The thrust pushed my ass against the building and dragged his big veiny cock across my clit as he crammed every inch into me. "UUUUHHHH! Oh God! AGAIN!!!"

He swung his hips back and barreled back into my hot wet cunt again and again, the friction of his cock on my clit sending me higher and higher.

"Oh God, Amanda, I don't know how long I am going to last..."

"Go ahead and come in me Jeff, I'll get you hard again, I promise. Just don't stop right now, I am so close..."

I felt the blood rush into his cock as it swelled even bigger inside me. I could feel the head of his cock slide over my g-spot, bringing me closer and closer.

"That's it Jeff, more... Oh god fuck me fuck me!"

He was practically banging me through the brick wall as he jammed his prick up inside me. My legs rode over his hips as he plunged in and out of me. I jammed my tongue in his mouth as a wave of sexual energy washed over my body, setting every nerve with an electric charge. I felt his hot sticky fluid splash against the walls of my pussy as he moaned deeply into my mouth. I let him continue until he was finished and his cock began to soften. He let me down gently, looking to opening of the alleyway. He stiffened and grabbed his pants up quickly, stepping in front of me. There in the alleyway, were three of the guys from the bar.

"Hey Jeff, ya gonna share?" the first slurred.

Jeff didn't say anything, but he finished doing up the button on his pants, leaving the belt undone. I pulled my skirt down to cover me, feeling his seed spill down my leg. I knew as Kel that I could take all three of them, but I wanted to see what Jeff would do.

"Com mon man, you always share your girlz wiiith us, don cha Jeff?"

While inside his head I had noticed that these three took advantage of Jeff whenever possible so this was nothing new. Jeff's left hand had plenty of practice because he always backed down from them. I saw Jeff's shoulders slump as he shook his head. His right hand went to the buckle on his belt and pulled it out slowly.

"No." was all he said. His legs spread apart as he wrapped the belt around his right hand a few times, letting the buckle dangle.

"Look guys, he's got a set of balls af'er all huh, Jeffie?" the lead one laughed as he staggered past the dumpster into the alcove. Jeff swung out with the buckle, passing it a few inches in front of the drunk's face. His smile turned nasty as his fists clenched and he advanced on Jeff. Instead of backing into the corner, he began swinging the belt around in a circle. As the drunk's gaze glanced down to the shining buckle, Jeff struck out with his other hand, dropping him with one punch to the face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.