Doppleganger - Cover

Doppleganger

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Guy goes to sleep with a johnson, wakes up with a peach? Oh boy... or girl?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Transformation  

I couldn't resist James's request, and I knew from reading him that he was bisexual before he became a Doppleganger. I had been curious as to how I would react in certain situations, and this was one of them. Before I had discovered my gifts, I would have never thought being with another man would have been a turn on. In learning how to use my gifts, I felt like I had transcended the taboo's of macho man and realized that I had been limiting myself to just women. I began to think of myself as a purely sexual being, rather than hetro, homo, or bi sexual.

James had pulled me with him onto the bed, but most of his concentration had been on Jasmine. She was lying in the middle of the bed, completely naked. The lighting was low making her skin glow golden and perfect. I had done a really good job with her curves when I had changed her. Her hair was black and wavy, setting off her dark eyes and ruby lips. Her mouth was made for kissing and for other things. Her coal black eyes smouldered with sexuality as she gazed down at his stiffening member. It was the most perfect penis I had ever seen, not huge, not too long. Just perfectly formed with ropy veins running up and down it's red/purple length, capped by a spongy bloated head that Jasmine slithered down and put in her mouth. James laid down on his side and put his hands on Jasmine's head as she sucked the purpled head into her mouth.

Watching all of this was getting me horny, and I wanted to have my dick sucked. I laid my hand on James's shoulder as I began to change, returning to my natural form slowly, but with a replica of his perfect cock. His eyes were heavy as he reached out with one hand for my erect penis. I moved across the bed and laid down near his head, opening my legs to give him access to my shaft.

A fire lit inside me that I had never felt before. It wasn't the familiar itch I got with a woman, it was more powerful, deeper somehow. As I watched the head of my cock slide into his mouth, watched his tongue bathe the head, I felt a new awareness. I was a sexual being, not tied to any particular partner. His technique was amazing, not any better than Jasmine's, just different. He knew all the places to lick and nibble and suck and soon I felt that familiar sensation in my balls as they tightened. I tried to tell him it was coming, but he just sucked me deeper into his mouth, groaning loudly. When I saw his hips buck back and forth as he came in Jasmine's mouth, I obliged him with the same from me.

I laid there on my side, breathing heavilyy as he lifted his head from my lap. Jasmine sat up with a smile on her face as she licked her lips with a smirk. She had a look on her face as she had just had an idea and she jumped off the bed heading for the door. James and I looked at one another and chuckled.

"Wow," I said, bringing my breath under control. "That was a lot more intense than I expected."

He smiled and nodded, reaching out for my face. I moved in closer so I could kiss him. His mouth was soft on mine and tasted salty from the seed I had given him. As our tongues moved around one another, I felt a warm mouth on my semi-limp cock. I looked down and saw Jasmine bringing me back to life. She was jacking me off with one hand while the other was wedged in her pussy. I looked down into James's lap to see Jennifer's head bobbing up and down, causing James's eyes to roll back into his head. With both of us erect once more, I had planned on attacking Jasmine's pussy with my steel rod. They, on the other hand, had a different idea.

Jasmine took my hand while Jennifer turned James over onto his hands and knees. She pulled his hips up and after several deep thrusts into her pussy, took her fingers and wiped them all over James's anus. Jasmine had been stroking my cock while Jennifer was moving James into position. He turned his head to look at me and smiled as I moved up behind him watching Jennifer and Jasmine scrambled up onto the bed. They used pillows to prop themselves up and laid back on the bed, both thrusting their hands in the other's pussy, Jasmine's mouth going to Jennifer's big tits. Jennifer looked at me and said, "Damn Duncan, what the hell are you waiting for? Fuck him, we want to watch!!"

"My mom said Never keep a lady waiting..." I drawled as I pulled one of his cheeks to the side and put the head at his puckered anus. I pushed slowly into him, making him grunt deeply. Jennifer and Jasmine were both watching us, their eyes glazed. His asshole was tight around my pole as I slid into him, an inch at a time.

"Ohh fuck" he breathed as I continued to slide into him. It wasn't better than a woman's anus, just different. I grabbed him by the hips and slid the rest of the way into him, all four of us moaning at the same time. I slowly slid back until just the head was inside him, and pushed my cock back into him. Every time I bottomed out in him, he and the two girls would moan.

It felt strange, but amazing to have my cock sheathed in a man's ass. I sped up the pace, my hands locked to his hips as he began bucking them and pleading with me. "Jesus! Do me, god damn... Do me harder, fuck me hard!" I changed the speed, the angle, and depth of my strokes to accomodate his need and my own. Jennifer had slid under him and taken his fat cock in her mouth. I could see her lying under him as my cock sawed deeply in and out of his ass. She stared right at me as I began to bang his ass, my own orgasm coming soon.

I felt him shoot back onto me as Jennifer ran her nails across my scrotum, an electric shock igniting in my balls. I emptied the contents of my orgasm deep into his bowels as he deposited his into Jennifer's waiting mouth. I continued to stroke in and out of his ass until my cock, spent, fell out. Jennifer moved out from under him as he rolled onto his side and collapsed with a smile on his face.

Jen had moved out from underneat him and stood next to the bed. I looked up at her to make a comment, only to see her change. Her body began to change before my eyes, which I had thought had been impossible. I hadn't come inside her or touched her at all for that matter. I watched as her curves hardened and a huge penis drop from her crotch where a pussy had been minutes before. The amazon was gone, replaced by a Mr Universe physique. The look on her face was stunned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.