Doppleganger
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Guy goes to sleep with a johnson, wakes up with a peach? Oh boy... or girl?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Transformation  

"And so among vessels, you are something of an enigma, Jennifer," I said as I leaned back on the couch, dressed in a robe and slippers, still in my Candy persona. Maintaning my balance as a she-male wasn't easy so I had traded my cock for a pussy and brought Jasmine and Jennifer down to the parlour to discuss things. James had found robes for them both and after serving some coffee to us all, sat next to me.

I had just finished explaining that James and I had abilities that allowed us to change not only our own shapes, but those of others. James's ability had been seriously impaired when he had a car accident, and had elected to stay on as a manservant to the new Doppleganger that would take his place, namely me. I was finding that while in the Candy persona that I was comfortable with, Jennifer, a newly admitted vessel, would be most at ease. I had to admit, that I was my own fantasy as well. Thick long blonde hair framed a model's face, accompanied by a playboy model's body. Shit, I'd fuck me if I could...

Anyway, back to the story...

Jennifer was sipping her coffee puzzling things over. "So you are saying if I want to, I can change my body into a porno star, just like that?"

I nodded. "Normally no, I would have to do that. As a vessel, you can hold my fluid and take a change from me. Jasmine is one, and my liason as well. Not all vessel's are as strong as her, especially you. You shouldn't be able to change at all except if I touch you and change you like I did in the foyer a while ago."

"But you can sweetie, somehow. I sure would love to know how you do it..." Jasmine said, curled up next to Jennifer. I had noticed that even after Jennifer had assumed her natural form, a slightly plump woman in her 30's, Jasmine still had a gleam in her eye for her.

"Jasmine" I said. When she looked at me I held out my hand. She took it, knowing I wanted to try to change her. I tried to change her body slightly and found I couldn't do it. She shook her head saying, "It's been over 30 minutes baby. You'll need to recharge me..." she finished with a wicked grin. I thought about the fact that Jasmine was actually a man named Duncan, and found myself chuckling inside.

Instead of injecting her with my fluid the way most of my kind do, through seminal fluid as a man or lubrication as a woman, I secreted some through my hand into her. I grew her hair longer than before just to make sure I could do it.

I sat up and took Jen's hand saying "Jen, try to change back into a man. Just think of him while I monitor you. I won't give you anymore fluid right now, I want to see if you can do it without it." I felt her body tense up as I began reading her thoughts. "Relax" I said as I tried to see what was happening to her body.

I noticed that I could 'see' her body a little differently, like there were lights in certain places. Her head glowed with a whitish aura, her body with a golden one. As the white light grew stronger, I noticed the golden glow diminish. She was trying harder, but not succeeding. I turned my enhanced sight on James, who glowed mostly white, but certain parts of him were a greyish color.

I turned the sight on Jasmine who glowed all golden. She was golden all around the edges of her body, but it shone like a light from within. Just seeing Jennifer's colors told me she was a bit different, but sort of halfway between me and Jasmine. An idea occurred to me.

"Jasmine, would you show Jennifer where the extra bedroom is? I am sure she's pretty tired and I need to think about some things." She nodded, taking Jennifer's hand. I was sure that they would have no problem keeping each other busy. James stood up and began to clear things away.

"James," I interrupted as he was about to walk out with a tray. "Sit down please."

When he did, I took his hand and secreted some of my fluid. He smiled at me and shook his head. "Already tried it with someone, didn't work." I reached out to feel his body, and I could feel the damages. I knew there wasn't anything I could do. I tried to change him like a vessel, but that didn't work either. I did catch a few of his fantasies and stored them away for future use. I patted him on the hand, gave him a peck on the cheek, and got up.

I made my way upstairs, a thought occurring to me. I hurried down the hallway to the spare bedroom to find Jennifer on her knees between Jasmine's thighs, licking away at her bush. Jasmine had pulled one foot on the bed and had the other draped over Jennifer's shoulder. The look of lust in her eyes was magnetic. My pussy got wet at once. Shedding my robe and teddy, I began to run my fingers through my trimmed blond pubic hair, just leaning in the door, taking in the view. After a minute or two, Jasmine's eyes came into focus and she beckoned me with her hand. I slid up onto the bed, kissing her deeply, rubbing her firm dark breast with my hand. She returned the favor with my fuller softer one, our tongues teasing one another as Jennifer licked Jasmine's dark slit.

She lay down on the bed and pulled me on top of her until our tits mashed together. Jennifer's hands began to explore my slit, making me moan into Jasmine's open mouth. I licked and nibbled on Jasmine's neck as i felt Jennifer's tongue probe into the folds of my vagina. I rolled over onto my side, pulling Jennifer's hand so she would join us.

We moved around until all three of us had a mouthful of womanly love and began to go to town. Jennifer's tongue was obviously used to probing around a woman, it drove me wild. I matched her movements on Jasmine's dark pussy, causing her to squirm as I touched the tight anal ring of her ass with a finger. I mashed my whole face into Jasmine's pussy as Jennifer found my clit, driving me wild. We all must have been fairly close because we all came within seconds of one another.

As we lay on our backs, I outlined an idea I had that would pay James back in spades for his advice with Jennifer's fantasy. They heartily agreed, so I changed their forms to conincide with James's own fantasies. Jennifer was now 6 feet of powerful woman. Her huge breasts jutted out proudly from her powerfully built new body. She made a few changes of her own, making her butt a little fuller, and legs a little less muscular and more shapely. When she was done, I changed into a small asian woman with perky breasts and a nice little ass. Jasmine was now the picture of an Indian goddess (from india, not american indian), complete with shapely thighs and breasts and an ass people would die for.

James's favorite fantasy starred three different women pleasing them in their own special way. As excited as we were, we decided to wait until the next morning to put it into play. We all went to sleep which was difficult since we all wanted each other, but we finally fell asleep.

I heard James walking around the house fairly early and got out of bed without waking the other two. For my part, it would involve massaging and relaxing his body and then taking him to paradise. I went to the closet and pulled out a kimono-like robe and slipped it on. As with the other piece of clothing, it somehow shrunk and formed to my bodysize. I made a mental note to ask James about this after all was finished.

I went to the mirror and made my skin a little whiter and applied some powder and makup. Using jade clips, I pulled my hair into an elaborate headress. It was strange how the changes in my body also instilled pieces of knowledge, like how to use makeup, or do my hair, or do certain things.

I went to the bed and touched Jasmine lightly on the shoulder. When she opened her eyes, she smiled lazily and pulled me down for a kiss. "Don't want to mess up the makeup..." I said, slipping out of her grasp. Her supple full lips were totally inviting, but I wanted to save it for James. "Be ready in the room across the hall in two hours," I said, licking her nipple as I left the room.

I went down the hall and opened the bathroom door. Inside was a huge oldfashioned tub, a shower, a dressing table, and a long adjustable table. It seemed that while James was master of the house, he used this bathroom often. I shortened the legs of the table slightly, and turned on the hot water, testing the temperature. I waited until it was about half full before shutting it off. I pulled out some soaps and oils that would come in handy and headed downstairs, closing the door behind me.

I went downstairs softly, wanting to surprise him. I found him in the kitchen, about to prepare breakfast. I shifted my vocal chords slightly and spoke with a high whispy voice, with a trace of a japanese accent, "Have you started preparing breakfast, James?" He turned to face me, dressed in a white shirt, grey slacks and dark shoes. The tie around his neck was loose and untied around the mostly unbuttoned shirt. I could see his hairy chest throught he opening as he turned to face me.

"Good morning..." he began, waiting for me to give my name. He couldn't figure out who I was, and I wasn't about to tell him. I put out my hand, saying, "Come..."

He began to protest, saying he needed to get things going on breakfast when I stepped forward taking his hand. "You are not a servant James, and you did a very important service. Allow me to repay you in some small way..."

I didn't wait for him to answer as I pulled him out of the kitchen and down the hallway. He took my hand and tucked it through his arm, leading me up the stairs. "You know Kel, you almost fooled me. If I hadn't been so adept at reading scents, I might have thought you were Jasmine."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.