Doppleganger
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Guy goes to sleep with a johnson, wakes up with a peach? Oh boy... or girl?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Transformation  

As the two sets of footsteps echoed down the hallway, I took stock in my situation. I was dressed in a tailored suit that would have cost more than I use to make in 2-3 months, I was living in a posh estate, and I was about to help a special fantasy come true. The collar was a little tight around my neck, but I felt, for lack of a better term, classy. The italian shoes and gold watch I had put on finished the image until I thought about my age. I was twenty three years old and master of a huge mansion. I blurred my features a little, deepening the lines of my face and put some grey in my hair. I thought looking distinguished might lend some weight to my ability to fulfill fantasies. Ricardo Montalban never looked or had it so good.

James opened the double doors to my study and stood to the side saying, "Ms. Talgin to see you, sir."

I stood up and walked around the side of my desk as she came into the room. She was nicely dressed, her hair done and makeup as well. She looked very nice, but fairly normal. She smiled tentatively in answer to my welcome as I moved across the room, taking her hand. "Ms Talgin, how nice to meet you. I am Keltin Smythe, please call me Kel." Her palm was a bit sweaty as she mumbled a nervous "H-h-hello".

"Please come sit down and relax, I promise I won't bite." I tried turning on the charm to put her at ease. I noticed that James hadn't moved and was eyeing me, as she sat down in the chair facing the desk. "Excuse me a moment." I moved to James as he walked into the hallway and bent close to my ear. He whispered something in my ear that made my brows come up, and made a few pieces click into place.

I smiled at him, murmuring "James, you are an asset to our kind..." and walked back into the room. Just before he closed the door, I said, "James, ask Jasmine to join us in 15 minutes please." He replied with a "Very good sir" as he closed the doors behind him. I walked towards the desk, touching her shoulder briefly as I moved around to sit down in the high back leather chair. Her eyes were darting around nervously as I said, "First things first." I leaned forward, clasping my hands together, resting them on the blotter on the desk. She looked at me, clutching her bag, waiting for me to continue.

"Take a deep breath please..." I said with a smile.

She giggled a little louder than I believe she intended and took an exaggeratedly long breath. I nodded for her to take another, saying nothing. When her smile became more relaxed, I continued.

"There is nothing to be nervous about. I know what you must be going through, but I assure you, there is nothing to be worried about. The more you relax, the more you will enjoy it. All I ask is that you not ask how any of this works, and that you don't say anything afterwards to anyone, agreed?"

She smiled a little brighter, taking another deep breath. I continued saying, "The only thing I would like you to do is to think on your greatest fantasy, keep it in your mind for a few moments as we talk."

I could smell her scent powerfully now that we were in the room together. I asked about where she lived and several other questions that I nodded in the right places to keep her talking. She was having difficult maintaining the image of a powerfully built black man screwing the crap out of his daughter's ass. I kept catching glimpses of her true desires and confirmed that James was as good as he said. He had pegged her preference just by smelling her scent. I was noticing that I was not having to really separate threads of scent anymore, that it was more mindreading.

I read further to see her true preferences as a scenario began to play out in my mind. She was talking about her job and how she didn't like it and how she needed the money when we heard a knock on the door. As I called for them to come in, the door opened and Jasmine walked in with a tray. Her ebony black skin was stark in contrast to the mostly white french maid's costume she was wearing. She served a drink to Jennifer and then leaned over the desk to serve me mine with a wink. She knew exactly what she was doing as Jennifer's eyes were riveted on her panty-clad ass. She stayed stretched over the desk for longer than was necessary, allowing for a good look at her assets. Jennifer's eyes glazed over with lust and the fantasy came crashing through all of her mental denying.

She was ashamed that she wanted more than an incestuous relationship with a daughter figure. She wanted to be a fully functioning hermaphrodite, using her big cock to give it to a little girl in the ass while her own pussy was fucked by a she-male. It seemed she liked the idea of tits and a dick on one body quite a bit, but wanted it to be a woman with a penis rather than a man with tits and a wig. I caught the features of the third player in the scenario as Jasmine finally stood up. I told her we were fine and she left the room, smiling at Jennifer as she followed her out of the room with her eyes, her jaw slack.

I cleared my throat, regaining her attention. "Hmmm yes... I had hoped she was what you were looking for. Now, if you will come with me..." I said as I stood. She practially shot out of the chair and would have run after Jasmine if I hadn't been there. I steered her out of the parlour and down the hall to the main staircase. I stopped at the foot of it, turning her to face me. She was staring longingly up the stairs after Jasmine. I took her hand in mine and said, "Please give me your pocketbook and undo the top three buttons of your dress." She looked at me, but after I nodded smiling, she did so. "Up the stairs and to the left, the open door will lead you to your fantasy."

As I spoke, I put my hand on her arm and changed her body around. I watched as her eyes shot open and she stared at her hands. I changed her slowly so that she could see what was happening. Her hands became larger with longer fingers, her medium sized breasts hardened into flat slabs of muscle, her arms hardened and grew in girth as well as length. I watched as her hair shortened to nothing, leaving her with a shining bald head. I blurred her features slowly, making the jaw stronger, the nose flatter and wider and her brow more prominent. As I lengthened and muscled her legs, I changed her skin. Making it a deep brown to match Jasmine's, I pulled the dress from her shoulders and down over her hips. She gasped as I reached for her crotch, and "ahhh"ed with wonder as a long cock grew out from where she previously had a pussy.

A strong, tall, sleek black man stood in front of me with a slowly hardening cock. His features were chiseled and hard, the expression turning from wonder to lust as I watched his eleven inch cock spring to life.

"Your daughter has been bad Sir. You will find her upstairs if you feel a punishment is in order."

He smiled and turned to sprint up the stairs two at a time. I heard Jennifer's now deep voice carry down the hall, "JASMINE! Where are you girl!" I heard a childish whimper and the slam of the door as I walked slowly up the stairs, loosening my tie. I walked past the door hearing his raised voice and the slap of his hand on her ass. "Don't you lie to me girl... You KNOW what Daddy will do to you if you lie to him..."

"Oh Daddy, No! I'm sorry, I wasn't lyin! Honest, he didn't touch me with his thing. I told him I was a virgin, but he kept touchin me!"

Smiling as I listened to Jasmine hamming it up, I knew she was itching to get his dick in her ass. When I changed her body to the one she presently had, I had instilled a passion for anal sex. She'd get it alright, and I needed to make my entrance in a few...

I went to my bedroom nextdoor and stripped quickly out of my suit and into a pair of sheer stockings as I began to change my body. This one was difficult because it wasn't one or the other, I would be both male and female. I changed fully to Candy, complete with a huge rack, slim hips and rounded curvy thighs. I finished putting on garters and stocking and pulled a silky red teddy over my head. I put on a long satin robe walked out the door to the other room. As I elongated my pussy out, shaping it into a cock and a pair of heavy balls, I changed my body chemistry as well. It was difficult to balance it, but I wanted to retain mostly female characteristics since that is what I caught from Jennifer's mind.

I waited outside the door, listening to the exchange, waiting for an opportune moment. It came quickly as I heard him say, "Well you better get up on that bed and let me examine. Daddy wants to make sure his baby is still a virgin. If you ain't, I am gonna take it out on your ass my girl..."

"Oh no Daddy, don't touch me down there, PLEASE!!! Oh Daddy, what are you doing? Ohh Daddddyyyy, Mmmmm"

I opened the door a crack to see Jasmine on all fours on the edge of the bed with Jennifer kneeling naked behind her. Her large male fingers were inside Jasmine's pussy moving in and out, "checking" for a hymen. He jammed his fingers in all the way making Jasmine squeal with delight.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.