Doppleganger - Cover

Doppleganger

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Guy goes to sleep with a johnson, wakes up with a peach? Oh boy... or girl?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Transformation  

My life had changed the day I woke up without my dick. The night before I had been working at my job as a bartender at the local TGI Fridays with two other people, flirting with the ladies, making some decent tips, and hanging out afterwards for a few drinks with the rest of the employees after the place had closed.

We were all having a beer or two and munching on some wings, relaxing after a fairly hard night. I managed to catch Angela's eye and wiggle my eyebrows suggestively. She giggled and nodded and went back to her conversation. We cleaned everything up and Angela followed me back to my place for a night of good time sex.

Then I woke up to pee the next morning and I realized that I had a pussy and pee was running down my leg. Since then, I had found out I was someone who could shapeshift into just about any form I wanted to, that I was responsible for fulfilling deserving people's fantasies and that there were more like me out there. I met and practiced a bit with one of them, and had done my first fantasy on the way home.

Found out when I got home that I was a bit of a prodigy among my kind, that I could discern fantasies and do a small amount of mind reading. This was told to me by my liason who also informed me that I would be doing special fantasies that involved shifting my own shape as well as the person who's fantasy I was fulfilling. And of course, I couldn't do that in a dirty old apartment, so she took me to an estate way out of town that was easily the size of the town I grew up in, complete with manservant. Oh, and he used to be like me until he had a bad accident that did something to his ability, but he loved the estate, and asked to stay on as caretaker and manservant.

So here I am, lying in a posh four poster bed with silk sheets, my long hard dick encased between two of the fullest lips I could think up, faced with the silky pink folds of an amazon's vagina waiting to be licked. She was my liason with my special assignments, but also a vessel - a special assignment herself who had taken the offer to be a liason and to help train the new recruit. A vessel is what all special assignment people are: they are able to take in fluid from me and have their bodies change. The change is directed of course by someone like me. If I am in a male form, all I need to do is come in them, mouth, ass, pussy. Doesn't matter. Doing it as a woman, I need to get enough of my juice on their face or cock to allow me control over their form.

Right now Jasmine and I were just having sex, no changing, just nice relaxed sex. I could smell her pussy and it was musky and delicious. I used my fingers to run along the outside of her labia, teasing her a little. I could see the hood hiding her clit and just barely make out the tip of it sticking out. I ran my fingers near it and was rewarded with a deep moan as she took more of my cock in her mouth. Normally, I am a decent seven inches and less than two fingers wide, but why waste such a gift as mine on decent?

The proud member that Jaz was eagerly gobbling up was at least ten or eleven inches long and three or four inches wide capped by a spongy reddened head. I could feel her tongue running up and down the long shaft and decided to repay her attentions with some of my own. I spread her lips and licked all around her labia causing her juices to start to flow. Her head bobbed even further down, the head of my cock lodged in the back of her mouth. I wanted her to deep throat it and see how much she could take, so I loosened the muscles in her throat to allow for more access as I made my tongue longer than Gene Simmons. I stabbed her cunt with my thick pointed tongue, running it in an out like a small penis. She pulled her head up and groaned, "Mmmm again... puhleezze baby, oooo" and dropped my dick down the back of her throat and began to hum. It drove me wild so I made my tongue a little fatter and started fucking her with it.

Her hips began to buck wildly as she slid my dick all the way down her throat, bouncing on the base as she came on my face. Juice practically flooded around my tongue, right into my mouth. It was like nectar to me. I rolled her off me and moved around behind her. Her juicy cunt was ready and willing to accept my manhood. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and stuffed the head into her, causing her to pull her knees in to allow me easier access. She pushed herself up on her hands and knees, shoving her hips back. As she impaled herself on my cock, she moaned, "Mmmm ohhh, nice cock. Stuff my cunt full of cock baby, you know how I like it... Big fucking cock... Mmmmm" I began slamming in and out of her, my balls rocking forward with each swing to slap against her clit. She spread her legs and reached a hand back to play with her clit and my balls.

With her in this position, I was staring right at her ass. The puckered eye of her asshole stared at me, just asking me to bury my heavy dick in it. I stuck a finger in my mouth to lube it with spit and ran it around the outside of her anus. "Ohh god... Oh Nnnnnggghhh, nice, that's nice... play with it... more... get it looser and I'll let you fuck me there..."

I slid the tip in and moved it around a little, never relenting on the pounding I was doing to her pussy. I was soon rewarded with it looseneing enough to allow a second finger to slide right in. As she picked up the rhythm, it became like another pussy and unfolded slightly. She was gasping for air, saying "Ohhh my god, that... oh my god... oH MY GOD!@@!!!!" and she came, clamping down her muscled on my dick and fingers.

I took my slippery dick from inside her and put the purpled head onto her anus. My fingers still buried in it, she moved more upright and pulled her ass apart with both hands. I put one hand on my cock to guide it in, and kept my fingers moving around inside her. Sliding my hands alongside my fingers I managed to get the head of it in before her ass clamped shut on the tip of my cock. "Mmmmm" we said in unison. I looked at my fingers, but they weren't dirty. I grabbed a hip in each hand and pushed forward slightly. "Ahhhh Ahhhh..." she said as she tightened up, I reached around and tweaked both nipples on her large breasts. Her gasps turned to moans and the muscles clamping my cock in place loosened enough for me to slide another inch in. She let go of her cheeks and slid a hand down to her pussy to play with her clit.

Seconds later, I slid most of the way in. I made a little mental adjustment to make her ass a little more supple inside and jammed the last three inches in. I stayed still as she adjusted to it all and began bucking my hips slightly. She started sucking air between her teeth and then biting her lip, and then breathing heavily as I began moving more and more, keeping up the attention to her nipples as she ran her finger wildly over and around her clit.

She was soon falling to her hands, allowing me better access to fucking her virgin ass. I began long deep strokes that made her ass wiggle and dance beneath me. Her cries of passion became incoherent as I sent her through wave after wave of orgasm. The friction, ass wiggling, and tension around my pole soon had me moving at blinding speed. She screamed as I lunged into her ass, dumping my seed into her, spraying the walls of her anus with my fluid.

We stayed connected for a few minutes before separating and laying flat.

She was breathing heavily saying, "Funny, isn't it?"

"What's that?" I said.

"It's funny that your first special is coming tonight and wants to be a man with a huge cock fucking a black woman in the ass while she calls him Daddy..."

I laughed as I looked over at her, knowing that she was serious. As Kel, I am not into men. As the woman I would become, I knew that I would be, and that I would do anything and say anything they wanted me to. There was something nagging me at the back of my head that caused me to go into the bathroom to take a leak. As I padded across the carpet into the large bathroom, I began to pick up the scent. At first I thought it was Jasmine, but for lack of a better term, the 'flavor' was different. It was faint, but I could feel my mind and my ability beginning to separate the strands into recognizable parts. I allowed my dick to fall back into place at it's normal seven inches and peed for about two full minutes. I can keep a shape as long as I want once I have assumed it with no effort, but it was hard to pee with a solid log for a cock.

I shook off the last few drops as Jaz came into the room and sat down on the bowl I had just finished flushing. She was an exotically beautiful woman, it looked like she had been plucked right out of an aztec painting. Long thick red hair ran down her back, her skin tanned to a golden brown. She had an ample bosom that swayed nicely when she moved and hips just made for holding onto for leverage. Long, sleek, muscled legs tapered down to her feet resting on the floor as she leaned to the side to wipe herself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.