Doppleganger - Cover

Doppleganger

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Guy goes to sleep with a johnson, wakes up with a peach? Oh boy... or girl?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Transformation  

As I finished my drive home to Houston, I waited until there was no traffic and changed back from my blonde bombshell form to my regular form. It was a shame because as Candy, I was blonde, stacked, and curvy as hell. As Kel, I had brown hair, fairly slim build, and a seven inch cock. Nothing bad, but nothing special in my eyes. I had just spent the last day or so working with another shapechanger and finding out that I was going to be responsible for fulfilling other people's fantasies. But only those who deserved it for some reason or another. Not sure how that worked, but I was quickly finding that the less questionsI asked and the more I trusted my instincts, the better off I was.

I had even fulfilled my first fantasy on the way home, and figured out that I was there to have sex with a man, but also to take away his bad luck. I knew somehow, that his luck would change drastically if I took him inside me. Anyway, I was a few blocks away from my place when my cell phone rang. I looked at the number and didn't recognize it, so I figured it must be Nikki. The voice was female, but it wasn't Nikki.

"Is this Kel?"

"Yeah, who's this?"

"My name is Jasmine, and I will be your liason."

"Oooookay. I'll bite. Liason for what?"

"I believe Nikki filled you in on most of what you are and your status, yes?"

Her accent was definitely European or Asian but I couldn't place it.

"Yeah, she did. She didn't tell me about you though. Mind if I ask?"

She chuckled softly, she sounded hot as hell. "Don't ask, don't tell, right?" she inquired.

I snorted hearing my words come back at me. I pulled into my space and began to pull the top up.

"Watch your fingers" she said as I held the phone to my ear with my shoulder.

I almost dropped the phone as I whipped around. She was obviously somewhere nearby and watching me. "Where are you" I asked, half knowing what she would say.

"Why don't you go home now Kel..."

Shaking slightly, I locked my car and walked through the small gate to get to the building I lived in. I nodded to a neighbor bringing out the trash and took a deep breath when I got to my door. I live in an end unit and saw that the kitchen light was on. It was about four pm and I could see someone moving around inside my place. The door opened as I turned the handle and I snuck my head around the door to peek into the living room. There among all of my old college furniture, pizza boxes, and dirty clothes, a small asian woman was seated, looking at me and smiling.

"Come in, it's okay. I won't bite if you don't want me to, I promise." She beckoned with her hand and I went in and shut the door. Rather than go over to her, I went into the kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom to check for anyone else. I could smell her in the air and while she had a nice scent, there was nothing insistent about it like there had been with the guy on the road.

Realizing I had little to lose, I moved back into the livingroom, and leaned against the wall across the room from her. I folded my arms across my chest and waited for her to begin. She held herself poised and upright, more in a classy way than from not wanting to lean back on the dirty couch. She was very small, almost like a little girl, but the swell of her bosom that was incased in a snug black kimono like shirt told me she was all woman.

She sat and smiled at me, not saying anything. I thought this might be a test, so I inhaled deeply. Her scent was not as strong as Nikki's but it was a lot more intricate. I could almost discern a hundred different 'threads' to her smell, each one telling me something different. As things began to come to me based on what I smelled, I could almost read her mind. She must have understood what I was doing because she nodded and then said,

"Sit down and tell me about myself."

I couldn't discern any real threat from her so I moved to the couch opposite the one she was sitting on. The first shock that hit me made me blurt out suddenly, "You're a guy, first of all."

She chuckled, "Continue..." she said.

I began to separate threads of her essence and started to recite them to her, "Your real name is Duncan, you are 35 years old, you used to work for the post office until someone found you. You enjoy female shapes more than male and you like to wash your hair a lot..." As I continued with some of her dislikes and likes, I felt a strange change in my point of view. I could see his/her whole life and everything that had happened that he/she remembered.

Her smile was brilliant as she said, "Yes, you are gifted. Kel, let me explain." She got up off the couch and came to sit next to me. She took my hand comfortingly and began by saying, "There are quite a few of you around, a lot more than Nikki realizes. We keep our eyes out for 'gifted' dopp's for special assignments. You are one of 3 or 4 of us that can take a scent and pull it apart so quickly and cleanly that you are totally unique among your kind."

I let that sink in, not really knowing what it meant. "What, so I caught on quickly?"

"Yes, you did, but that is not what makes you unique. Most of you have to let go of yourselves somewhat to allow your bodies to become what they need to become for a fantasy. With you, you can take a scent, pull it apart and change with simple force of will, rather than letting go. Plus what you just did is even more unique. Samuel is the only other one who can read minds..."

I stood up quickly, pulling my hand out of her grasp. "Hey wait a second lady... I mean man... oh you know what I mean." I began to pace, kicking pizza boxes out of my way. "So I am unique even among us? What do you mean special assignments??"

"Yes," she continued, "you have a stronger ability than anyone except Samuel. He is the one who organizes all of this, the first among us. By special assignments, I mean that not only will you change form, but you will change the form of the other person as well. It's not hard if you have the ability, just takes practice and focus. It's a skill you either have, or don't."

"Change for me, show me your true form then." I said, wanting to see if my instinct about her smell was correct. She smiled sadly and shook her head.

"I can't" she said. "I am not a true doppleganger, simply a vessel. That is why I am here to help train you. Every once in a while, a 'candidate' is made known to Samuel. One that is deserving of a fantasy, but has the ability to assume a different shape, but cannot create the fluid necessary. By taking in some of your fluid, and then opening my mind to you, you can change my shape into what the fantasy or hopeful wish might be. It's the same principle, but you are changing me, instead of yourself. It takes a bit more fluid of course, but the payback when a vessel has an orgasm will not only replenish you, but increase your capacity."

I sat down listening. I nodded for her to continue. It was all pretty fucked up as far as I was concerned, but if she was telling the truth, and coming with her would be more mind blowing than my first simple fantasy?? Hmmm, now that would be incredible. When he came in my ass it was like being sent on a rocket. It would be like setting off a nuclear bomb with her.

"So I can become better by doing special assignments?"

She nodded.

I thought about it some more. What did I have to lose. "So, are we going to practice?"

Her grin was devilish as her scent changed. It became very powerful and extraordinarily intricate, but I was already sorting through some of the threads. She interrupted my thoughts saying, "I take it you will accept your new position?"

I nodded.

Her eyes glazed over with lust as she said, "Good, lets go then. Can't expect you to entertain all kinds of people in this place. You're address has changed..."

With that she stood up and walked to the door. I looked around my apartment, realized I didn't need any of the crap there, and followed her out the door. We went out to my car and got in. I started it up and backed out of my spot, heading towards the exit of the complex. I had never really thought about where I lived, but looking around now, I realized it was pretty much a dump. I stopped when I had pulled past the guard and waited.

She pointed right so I turned and headed down the street. She directed me up to I-10 as she turned on the radio and put on her sunglasses. They were green lenses the color of jade. As we took the exit for the beltway, I checked her out of the corner of my eye.

"Lets see what we can see" I thought to myself. I inhaled deeply and was partially caught up in her scent. I saved some of my concentration for driving but began to separate the threads of her scent into parts I could identify. This one was a lot different because it wasn't a few threads that were totally different tied together. This was about a hundred and most of them were just slightly different.

We headed up north of the city and got off the beltway. She directed me through the neighborhoods and my hopes increased as the houses got nicer as we went along. We made a turn down a side street to the end of the street. There was a gate at the end. She smiled as she handed over a cardkey, I put it in black box and the gate rolled back. There was a row of trees obstructing the view from the street and a long curving drive. The house wasn't visible from the street as I drove along, admiring the view.

She took my hand and said, "It's not much..." as we came around the last curve. Not much? It was freakin huge! It was an old manor house with at least sixteen rooms. The entrance was white pine with columns supporting a high roof with the rest of the building done in red brick with similar white pine for the moldings around the windows. We pulled up the gravel drive to the front of the house where a man in a white shirt and black suit was standing waiting. I pulled the car up next to him and he walked around the back to let Jasmine out first. He was experienced at his job obviously by the way he handed her out of the car and walked her to the other side. He whispered something to her that made her smile as I got out and closed the door.

He walked back to his orignial position and bowed from the waist, properly like an english gentleman. He was about 55-60 years old, had a nice, soft, grandfatherly face that shone with a bright smile as he finished his bow. "My name is James, sir. I am your chaffeur, valet, and butler here at Monarch Estate. I am aware of all of your abilities, including the fact that you are somewhat of a prodigy of sorts. I was chosen for my experience, both as a manservant..." he paused, taking a deep breath. I smiled as he changed slowly into a younger man of about 20 for a few moments, and then back again. He continued, saying "and a peer, though my control is not as sharp as it used to be" he finished with a wan smile.

"If you will both follow me, I have dinner set up in the parlour. Once you have eaten, I will be glad to show you around the house, the gardens, and the rest of the estate. This way please." He finished with a short bow and ushered us both up the steps to the front door, and through the large entrance to the estate. The place was like one of those shows I had seen on "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" it was so posh. The chandelier hanging in the foyer was bigger than my car and probably cost ten times as much. I looked around at the paintings on the walls and the tiles on the floors and felt a bit uneasy. I stopped as they continued to the right into what looked like a small dining room.

"Wait a minute..."

Jasmine and James turned to look at me. "Yes?" she said.

"Fill me in. Is this my place, or just the place I live until my ability wanes like James? Sorry James, no offense, but you'll have to admit this is a bit much."

James stepped forward, no offense apparent on his face. He looked back at Jasmine who nodded for him to answer me. He simply put out his hand for me to shake. His grip was dry and surprisingly strong. "Read me, Kel. See what you can tell me..."

I caught his scent immediately and ripped through all of the threads easily. I found it easier if I jumped into it rather than 'seeing' one thread at a time. Emotions, thoughts, and facts came streaming into my brain as I closed my eyes and began to speak. "You used to live here, had a bad car accident, knew Samuel wouldn't let you suffer for want of anything, asked to be allowed to stay as a staff... Oh..."

I opened my eyes to see his smiling face, tinged with a little sadness. "My abilities were pretty strong before the accident. I have been here so long, I couldn't bear to leave it, and I didn't want to take this beautiful house from another who could carry on our work. So I asked Samuel if I could stay and care for it until another was found, and then expand my duties to manservant when he or she was found. I like the look of your eyes sir, and would like to stay if I may."

He bowed once more. "Okay, but on one condition..."

He nodded, waiting for me to continue.

"You've GOT to teach me how to be as classy as you man, I am still a 'DUDE' if you know what I mean, and I don't want that to be a liability, if you know what I mean."

He chuckled and took my hand, pulling it behind my back. He went behind me and put the other one and clasped my hands together. "Now look like you are thinking of something, and then like you've had a great idea..."

I tried it and Jasmine laughed. "Perfect!!"

"What did I do?"

"You just learned how to walk through a crowd and make one person in it feel really special. Turn that 'idea' look on your target, and you are headed in the right direction." I tried it several more times and gave up when Jasmine was holding her side laughing.

"Okay, I am hungry..."

James nodded and walked through to the smaller dining room down the hall and to the right. It was set with two place settings, and looked like it came out of a proper english setting. I went and sat Jasmine in her chair, coming around to sit in my own. James entered through a side door with a steaming tureen that turned out to be soup. As he ladled it out, I said, "Okay James. Here's my second condition..."

He nodded, continuing to ladle out soup for me this time.

"If I am not entertaining someone, you eat with me too... deal?"

He looked a little uneasy, but Jasmine seconded it. "Come on James, how long were you here doing specials? 25-30 years?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.