Doppleganger - Cover

Doppleganger

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Guy goes to sleep with a johnson, wakes up with a peach? Oh boy... or girl?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Transformation  

We woke up the next morning and I spent some time trying to read thoughts and fantasies Nikki would throw at me without having to change shape. At first it was hard to do without changing, but it got easier as I practiced more. I was nervous that I was using up all of the fluid I needed to change, but Nikki assured me that I would replenish most if not all of the fluid in my body on my first fantasy.

After being everything from a huge Nordic god to a dimunitive japanese woman, Nikki assured me I had the knack. I realized that the scent of the person giving off the fantasy was the trick, reading emotions and thoughts through that was one of the abilities that I had to pay more attention to.

"Your first will be fairly simple, and they'll work up from there. You will probably get a 'call' on your way home if things go as they should." She was back to her true form instead of my dreamgirl form. She was about 5'11" or so, had nice breasts, and decent curves. To tell the truth, I was finding that it wasn't so much the package but what I saw in the eyes that was attracting me more. Nikki had deep blue ones that I loved to stare at.

We walked out of her apartment and she gave me a long hug and a kiss goodbye. I tried to speak to her in my head, but she wasn't responding like she had before. When I asked why she couldn't she smiled sadly.

"It's a sort of link we have with a newbie to help them, direct them through their early stages. It goes away as you develop mental muscles you didn't know you had. Like the ability to analyze different meanings in that special scent. You were amazing by the way, you took me a LOT higher than the woman in Seattle, but she's learning..." She grinned and kissed me again as I squeezed her ass and grinded my crotch into her robe. She stepped back as I got into my car and blew me a kiss.

"You've got my number and email, call if you need me, or if you want to play!!" I smiled and waved, yelling "THANK YOU!!!!"

On the drive back to Houston, my mind was strangely calm. I had expected to be totally confused, but something had come over me while I was with Nikki that just made it all seem right. Yes, it was unbelieveable that I could change my shape and that I was going to be responsible for fulfilling people's deepest fantasies. I love sex, don't get me wrong. It was just now I was BUILT for it, and the benefits were a lot more than 'gettin some' more than usual.

The physical ability to take on another shape and feel what it was like to be loved as a woman, to adapt my shape to be mostly female but with a penis and how that felt... My emotions and thoughts were really dictated by the person I was helping. Nikki had said that I wouldn't have any problems with any of the fantasies because once I began changing, my body would be turned on by whatever it was that the person was thinking.

Me, as a virile man in my 20's would have told you to go fuck yourself if you had said I would have liked getting it in the ass. And as Kel, I wouldn't have enjoyed it. But when my body changed into a young hot kinky woman, it turned me on like nothing else. I was pratically begging Nikki to use the male body she shaped into to ream me till I screamed.

I kept thinking about it all as the miles sped by. Driving along a Texas highway in a black mustang convertible was an experience in and of itself. I pulled into a gas station to fill up and realized that Nikki's comment about being more animal than normal was well warranted. There were several people there and my sense of smell was heightened. I could 'see' what some of their lives were like, how one guy's wife was ignoring him, or how that woman's husband beat her, or this child was really sweet and other things. I tried to shut some of it out and to my surprise, the scents changed a bit, became a lot less in my head.

I paid for the gas and hopped back into my car to finish up the ride. I had gotten about 15 miles farther along when I two things happened at once. I saw a man by the side of the road, smoke pouring out of the engine, and I was caught up in the most powerful scent I had ever smelled. It was like jasmine, earth, and cinnamon and I knew it was him. I began to slow down and pulled over to help him, knowing that this was my first fantasy. He hadn't seen me because the smoke pouring out of his engine was obstructing his view.

I sorted through his scent quickly and saw what he wanted. I looked back to make sure he hadn't spotted me and that no one was looking, and changed instantly. I pulled my belt tighter and pulled down the neck of the shirt to expose a little cleavage. I put the car into reverse and moved back towards his car. He saw me just as I came near his and smiled, walking over to me.

"Morning Miss, thanks for stoppin."

"Anytime handsome..." I said in a sexy little voice. He was about 40, divorced, and at about the bottom of his luck as one person could be. His car breaking down was just the last straw in a long chain of bad luck. I wasn't sure how I could tell, but sorting through his scent was becoming second nature. He was handsome in that rugged way, but his body just looked tired.

"Can I give you a lift somewhere? She doesn't look broken, she looks dead..." I giggled pointing at his seriously beaten down car.

His eyes lit up, "Would you? Oh I can't thank you enough. I only live a little bit further along the road..."

"I will count on your being a gentleman and be happy to..." I said turning my chest to flaunt my ample cleavage at him. I closed my eyes slightly because the desire being communicated through his scent was intoxicating.

I could see the tool in his pants harden as he said, "Let me just get my bag..." his eyes riveted on my hardening nipples. He practically sprinted back to his car as I reached down and rolled up the legs of my jeans. I kicked off the now too big sneakers and put them under my seat.

He was back with a small bag and his keys in just under 30 seconds. "I put a note on it telling them I would have someone pick it up, but to tell the truth, I am better off without it." The last part of the sentence ended with a slight sigh. I was determined to make this man's millenium, so I put my hand on his knee and purred, "You just tell Candy which way is home, and we'll take care of you..."

He stared at me openmouthed as I pulled into traffic. There weren't many cars around so I picked up speed and stayed in the right lane. I turned towards him and laughed at the still stunned expression on his face.

"What's up handsome, cat got your tongue?"

"You're name is C-Candy?" he said through a very dry mouth.

I nodded, knowing that his fantasy was with a woman named Candy and that I looked a LOT like her, just with bigger boobs, and fuller lips.

He just stared at me as I pointed to the exit sign, "Is this it?"

He shook his head out of a dream, looked and said yes.

I pulled off onto the ramp and we made our way to his house. It was a mile or two off the interstate and on a few acres of land. There was a swingset in the backyard and the house was falling into disrepair. I pulled up to the end of the drive and shut off the car. He was still sitting there staring at me.

I turned to face him and smiled. "I need to tell you some things, and I need you to not ask too many questions. This is all happening for a reason, you are a good man, and you deserve this. Yes, I look at lot like your ultimate fantasy, because I am here to fulfill it. Don't ask who I am, or how or why it's happening, just know it's for you."

I unlocked the car and got out, closing the door. I leaned down to show him a nice shot of cleavage. "So, are you going to take me inside and ravage me, or am I going to go home?"

I giggled as he jumped out of the seat and over the door without opening it. I walked around the front of the car and put my arm through his. We walked together up the front steps and he put down his bag while he unlocked the door. I looked inside and saw office supplies and folders, he had just been laid off.

He noticed me looking into it, and nodded sadly. I put my hand up to his face to caress his cheek and felt a tear slide down his face and into my hand. He needed this fantasy badly, but he also needed comforting. I opened the front door myself, took his hand, and led him inside. I shut the door and pulled him into what was the living room. There were odd pieces of furniture so it was obvious his wife had left him and taken the good stuff with her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.