Doppleganger - Cover

Doppleganger

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Guy goes to sleep with a johnson, wakes up with a peach? Oh boy... or girl?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Transformation  

I dismissed the thousand questions that were bouncing around in my head. It was easy to dismiss because of the shapely ass gliding quickly down the hall in front of me. Her apartment wasn't huge, but it was nicely furnished. I passed a bookshelf in the hallway as she passed into her room, pulling off her shirt as she went around the corner, grinning wildly at me.

I turned the corner and got the best ass shot a man could ever ask for. She was bending over pulling off her pants and her pantyclad buns were just itching to be clutched. I ran my hands over her hips and back over her perfect globes caressing her skin as I hooked my fingers in her panties. She stood up as I pulled them down and I almost fell over as I was overwhelmed by the smells emanating from her. It wasn't fishy or nasty, it was pure sex. A earthy musky scent practically poured out of the cleft between her legs as I knelt in front of her breathing it in. I felt her hands on the sides of my head urge me upright into a standing position. I felt like I was in a dream, standing here with the woman of my dreams, naked, her wanting me.

The gleam in her eye said just about everything that needed to be as she took my hand. She pulled me towards a kingsize bed in the corner and sat me down gently. The look on her face was loving and gentle as she said, "I'll answer everything later, just make love to me, okay?" She smiled as I just nodded, unable to speak.

We climbed to the middle of the bed where she laid me down on my back and climbed on top of me, straddling my hips. I could feel her pussy on my erect member, it was hot, wet, and ready for lovin. She put her hands on my chest and slid her hot pussy up and down along my cock, coating it with her slick juices. I could feel the heat emanating from her loins as I breathed in her scent, stronger than ever. I put my hands on her hips and lifted my head slightly, licking her left nipple as it passed close to my face. Her face changed from a dazzling smile to a sexy moue as she pursed her lips and said, "Mmmmm, again." Suiting her wishes to actions, I pulled my right hand off her undulating hip and cupped her firm warm breast. The areola was surprisingly small, but her nipple stuck out like a small finger, inviting me to suck on it.

I caressed her tit as I licked the nipple and got the response I wanted. She sucked air in between her teeth and shifted her hips forward. I licked it again as she positioned my nine inch member at the opening to her pussy. I pulled my hips down and seated the head in the folds of her labia as I began to nibble and suck on her nipple, my left hand pushing down slighly on her hip. She had the same idea in mind as she moaned and slid slowly down my cock. I couldn't believe how slick and so tight her pussy was, we both moaned in unison. I noticed another smell now as we worked my cock into her tight wet pussy, I had a feeling that it somehow came from me. She was biting her lip and breathing heavily as our pubic hair meshed together, our hands locked in each other's flesh. I felt like I was having a whole body orgasm or something. I didn't feel like I was going to ejaculate in the next few minutes, but my whole body felt like it was on fire. Every nerve was so sensitive, I swear I could feel the folds on the inside of her pussy.

She rocked her hips slightly, her mouth open in a silent "O" of pleasure. I reached up and stroked her nipples, causing her to gasp loudly. "OH man, I can't take it... fuck me hard and fast baby, I HAVE to come!!!"

Not wanting to argue with a sexy goddess, I managed to push her over onto her back without dislocating her hips and keep my dick sheathed in her pussy. She was urging me loudly now, "Now, now now... hurry!!!" As I pulled my cock out until the head was just inside her slit, she screamed with pleasure. The head of my cock was swollen and almost painful. A nice hard fuckin would take care of that.

I pushed back into her, her head thrashing from side to side, her mouth open in a silent scream of pleasure. I began to piston my cock in and out of her, making her massive globes bounce wildly. I pulled her legs up to my shoulders for a different angle and really started ramming it into her. Her loud 'Oh Oh OH OH's' were the only counterpoint to my animal grunting as I fucked her. I could feel the walls tighten in her cunt as my balls started to twitch so I pulled her legs apart and practically lifted her off the bed, slamming my meat into her waiting hole.

Her eyes shot open and she looked at me. I nodded telling her I was almost there. She smiled and cried, "Yes Baby! Now Now!!!OH GAWD!!!!" and arched her back as I came with her, dumping a gallon of semen into her waiting vessel. I collapsed onto her and rolled partially to the side, my body still moving inside her. I could feel the heat of her body, but strangely the scent wasn't as strong. I could still smell it, but it was a lot fainter. What I smelled now was sex and sweat, and it smelled almost as good.

I kept my dick inside her until I felt it go soft and slip out of her, our breathing gradually slowing. She shook her head and turned to look at me, smiling. She stuck out her hand and said, "Hi, I'm Nikki Quinn, and I am a doppleganger." Her grip was strong as hell, but I forgot it as I almost fell into her beautiful blue eyes. She giggled, making her large mammaries jiggle and shake. I felt my cock begin to stir once more. I was amazed by the effect she was having on me physically.

She rolled away from me and off the bed, and walked thru another door I imagined was the bathroom. I heard the tap running and laid back to get my bearings. I was lying on a kingsize bed facing an entertainment center that did NOT look like it was bought at IKEA, a flatscreen tv with a stereo and DVD player next to it. The vases that had been set at different points in the system looked expensive, as did the silk sheets I had just loved this goddess on.

There was a small table next to the bed with a picture of an older man in it. He gave me more of an Uncle or Father feeling than boyfriend. He was grayhaired, and looked about early 50s. I laid back on the bed as she came back out of the bathroom, crossed her arms over her chest and smiled at me.

"Guess you have quite a few questions, but let me try and fill you in first, it'll take a lot less time."

I nodded and she leaned back against the door.

"You can assume any shape you want at any time." She suited actions to words as this large breasted blonde morphed into a six foot black man with an enormous penis. My jaw dropped and she chuckled in a deep melodious voice. She continued, "You may change as much as you like, but there is a limit. You MUST fulfill fantasies as you become aware of them, this is really important." Her skin changed color and she shrank once more into a female form. She had changed her shape into that of a small japanese woman with straight black hair and the same blue eyes. The curves were not as exaggerated as before, but she was curvy where it counted. I found my cock coming back to life.

"I ignored a fantasy once, and I was stuck in the form I had assumed until Sheila called me, she's the one in Seattle. We can be with one another and give fluids back and forth without having to spend any, but it's dangerous to go too long in one shape as you might get stuck."

She began to shift again, this time her hair was brown, and she was more plain looking. "You can always assume your original shape without worrying about it, but who wants to be plain??" She grinned and her shape changed slightly, her breasts becomming firmer and higher, her waist coming in, and her hips flaring slightly. Her hair shone more and curled a bit until she was stunning once more. "It's the fluids that you secrete that help you change. Every time you fulfill a fantasy, the person's fluids replenish yours and help you to change, understand?"

I nodded saying, "I use the fluid to change into whatever they are thinking about, and it's replenished everytime they come, right?"

She nodded as her body changed once more, this time shocking me a bit. The man I saw in front of me was the man I saw in the mirror every morning except for two things. His eyes were blue where mine were green, and his dick was thicker and longer. Nikki spoke with my voice saying, "Close your eyes and smell me. See if you can pick up on my fantasy. Don't force yourself", she added as I began to tense up. "Just smell me, and try and let your body flow with it."

I relaxed and began to inhale her scent once more. The first thing I noticed was that it didn't smell all that great to me and it was different than before. As I began to try to separate the distinct smells out, I felt my body begin to change. I sat up on the bed and moved to the side so my feet were flat on the floor. As I felt myself getting shorter, the smell changed. It got less bitter and a little sweeter. I pulled in my cock and exchanged it for a labia and vaginal canal. The smell began to get nicer and nicer as I changed the plumbing inside me to have ovaries instead of scrotum, mammary glands on top of my pectoral muscles.

As I continued to separate the smells out, each one almost telling my body what to do, the smell got sweeter and stronger. I felt my skin tingle and my hair began to grow and kink into tight curls. When I felt that the change had finished, I opened my eyes to see Nikki smiling at me. I looked down at myself and realized that I was a dark skinned black woman. I looked in the mirror on the back of the door and saw a beautiful woman staring back at me, high firm breasts capped with chocolate colored areola and nipples the width of a dime. I stood up next to Nikki and turned to stare at my firm ass and shapely thighs. The smell in the room became more powerful as I looked at him putting his hands on my shoulders, his cock stiff, poking me in my lower back.

I looked up at him, "Your smell changed as I became a woman. Is that because you didn't want to be with a man?"

He nodded. It was strange seeing me standing next to me. Come to think of it, it was strange to see me staring out of a luscious black woman's body.

His hands tightened on my shoulders as he whispered, "See if you can smell/feel what I want. What is my fantasy? Relax and let it flow, your doing great..."

I closed my eyes and turned around to face him. His hands stayed on my shoulders, not leading me in any direction. The scent coming off of his body was setting my pussy on fire. I could already feel my juices lubricating the folds of my labia, just aching to be touched. As I sorted out the scent I began to understand some of what he wanted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.