Corruption
Chapter 13: Three Months Later

Copyright© 2005 by Joesephus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Three Months Later - An immature wife tries to protect her husband from her mistakes... +++ From Chapter 8 the story deals with what happens to them after he finds out. The first thing I ever wrote, in English or my own language. Please keep that in mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Cheating   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Enema   Slow  

Jenny had been nervous all day. She knew what was going to happen and their lovemaking this morning had been desperate and unsatisfying. Overall, their sex life was still rocky. They'd had to repeat the ceremonial washing over a half dozen times, but to their surprise, each time seemed more significant than the last. Just when she thought they'd gotten over the roughest parts, Jerry went back to work for the mob. She and Jerry had discussed at length the decision for him to return, but understanding did nothing to lessen her fear. He'd had cut a deal with the DEA to be a insider in return for a new life. The mob wanted him as an auditor and advisor on cash flow management. It was a perfect job to learn vital secrets. The salary was fabulous, but Jenny understood the danger and she'd needed sleeping pills every time his job took him out of town. Five minutes ago, she had been summoned to the principal's office, "immediately!" Things had been building and this morning had seemed ominous. She was sure she'd been followed to school today, but she wasn't sure who it was.

When she reached her principal's office, two large men in dark suits were waiting for her. That was bad enough, but both were carrying those awful little machine guns that looked like oversized toys on TV but lethal in person. "Is Jerry okay?" Jenny was so scared she was afraid she was losing control of her bladder.

The taller man, who was still wearing dark glasses, said in a very deep voice, "We have him in custody, and we're here to pick you up. His cover was blown this morning, but he managed to get what we needed. Shots were fired, but he wasn't hit. We intercepted a message that someone is coming for you. That's why we're here with guns drawn. We have a special van we're going to pull into the gym to load you. You'll be fine."

Jenny's principal was looking very pale when she said, "Jenny, we had no idea your husband was an undercover agent all these last three years. I can't imagine how hard that was for both of you when he was in that awful prison. I want you to know that all the teachers and students will be made aware of this and the reasons you're leaving school. I promise that if anyone ever asks anything about you I'll call the US Marshal's office. I'm so proud of you and Jerry. I want to apologize for what I'd been thinking."

Jenny gave her a quick hug but didn't say anything. Getting into the conversion van went without a hitch and as they left the school Jenny asked, "Why did you tell her that Jerry was an undercover agent the whole time?"

The driver answered, "People are a lot less likely to slip if they think they're protecting a federal agent than if they're protecting a druggy accountant. Jerry is golden for us. A real volunteer and he put his life on the line. Yyou, too. The least we can do is to try to repair his reputation a bit. Besides, all we've had to do was take care of setting up a new CPA license for him, and his new identity. He's going to be a bargain for Uncle Sam. His testimony is going to carry more weight, too, since he can say what he isn't testifying as part of any plea bargain."

The other agent spoke for the first time, "We've got all we need at the trailer too. Those scumbags are going to do some hard time. At least most of them. It's going to be hard to convict the doctor, but I think he'll pay something for his part. We don't have to involve you in that at all. Several of the women are eager to testify."

Two months later Jerry and Jenny were cuddling after great sex in their new home in a new city. Jenny still had him inside her and leaned up to kiss him. "Well, Mr. John Martin, now that you've probably gotten Mrs. Joey Martin pregnant, do you think she's as good in bed as that old whore Jenny?"

'John' gripped her fiercely, "Don't ever say that about her! She was a very brave woman. I love you, Joey."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.