Corruption - Cover

Corruption

Copyright© 2005 by Joesephus

Chapter 7: Three's a Crowd?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Three's a Crowd? - An immature wife tries to protect her husband from her mistakes... +++ From Chapter 8 the story deals with what happens to them after he finds out. The first thing I ever wrote, in English or my own language. Please keep that in mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Cheating   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Enema   Slow  

Jenny shivered trying not to think about Kevin. No, she didn't want Jerry to ever have a hint about what she'd done. She also didn't like the idea of 'recruiting'.

"Maria, what do I need to expect for this next... dance, where will we be?"

"It's a blue room guy, so we'd normally go to the dance floor he's assigned, we can use your bed if that'll make it easier on you. I know how you feel. Believe me, I remember my first time to do this, and it was here. My real sex life was barely above missionary. This won't be as bad as you think. I'll do the close work, unless you feel comfortable doing it."

"No!" Jenny said with more force than she intended.

"I didn't think so, but I'll be extra clean just in case." she said as she bit her lip.

Jenny blushed at what wasn't being said.

Then couldn't help but ask, "Does that mean that you... you will... I mean do I have to let you... you know?"

"Charlie is very easy going, he likes to have two at the same time, but mostly he likes to have them giving all their attention to him. All men like to see two women go at it, and if I do go down on you, it will make it shorter for us. I WILL be going down on him while he's is inside you. You'll need to do that too when he's in me. You don't have to touch me but you'll need to tongue his dick while part of it's inside me. You'll also have to lick his balls and that'll put your face right in the action. When you lick his dick, just use your hand to let me know you're doing it, and I'll stop moving so you don't have to worry about touching me with your tongue by accident.

"We'll both give head while he's licking the other, men like that. We'll probably give him head at the same time at some point. It's better if we're both on the cock at the same time. I'll try to get him to wait until you're a little turned on before we do that. Finally, to answer your earlier question, yes, you ought to let me go down on you. You don't have to return the favor, but if you think you can, it makes it easier. I play a lot of mind games in there when we double."

Maria moved off the commode and Jenny took her place. She was more self-conscious about what she was doing than she'd been all day and more determined to be 'clean'. Talking to Maria had made her feel better, Maria wasn't gay, this was just something else she did that she didn't want to do. Jenny resolved that she would try to make it easy for her, not that she had any choice. This was going to happen... Jenny shuddered as a vivid image flashed through her mind of what it was going to be like to have to lick the base of a cock that was inside Maria, or to know that it had been or would be in her sheath too.

Time seemed to accelerate, until Maria was taking her by the hand leading her into the room Maria had been using. As they entered the room, she saw a big, fat, old man in middle of the bed, leering at her. Jenny's stomach clenched. This was a man she was going to have to let do things to her that she had never let her husband do, and do it with someone watching!

"Hello Charlie, I can see you didn't waste any time getting ready for us. This is Jenny; she's never done a threesome, so go a little easy with her okay?"

Charlie grinned, the perfect caricature of the dirty old man and said, "She doesn't look so innocent. She looks like she's spent the last seven hours getting fucked. How many cocks have fucked you today little darlin'?"

With her every sense urging her to run, only Maria grip on her arm kept her from fleeing the room. Speaking was impossible!

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? Come on, honey, I want to hear what you've done today," his voice mimicking a classic pervert.

Jenny swallowed hard, she just couldn't tell this horrible man what she done, it was obscene!

Marie jumped in, "You know we we're not to say who did what, but I can tell you that seven guys have used my pussy, two have shot on my face, I've sucked everyone's cock, and I've had four up my ass, one who pissed me there. I had three cum in my mouth, which I swallowed, I've been tied up twice, and I've spanked one guy's ass. I've had toys in every hole, and I've lost track of how many times I've cum. I've cleaned as best I could, but you know I'm well used. Jenny?"

Jenny had listened in horror as Maria recounted her day, and now she was blushing. It finally dawned on her that this man got excited by... she couldn't exactly call it voyeurism, but Marie had just shown her what was expected.

"I've had six different men..." she couldn't continue she was too humiliated.

She didn't want to think about what she'd been doing much less tell this dirty old man about it, especially about Kevin.

"Go easy on her Charlie, it's her first day, I know she's taken it up the ass a few times and we both know everyone got a blow job. She's still the freshest pussy you'll have had in fifty years. When she got here the only dick to plumb her treasure had been her husband's, and I'll bet she's still as tight as a virgin."

Maria pulled Jenny over to the bed. Turned her so she had her back to Charlie, then pushed on her neck, making Jenny bend over. Jenny wanted to resist, but she seemed to have lost her ability to. When Maria pulled up her nightgown to reveal her bottom, Jenny blushed harder than she'd ever done in her whole life, but she didn't move.

A little voice deep in her brain was shouting, 'Get through this! Get through this!' It was almost loud enough that she didn't hear another voice yelling 'whore!'

With a huge sob, Jenny accepted that she was going to have to endure what was being done to her, to do what she had to. Jerry deserved her help, and if the rest of the day hadn't been bad, when she'd agreed, she'd expected every man to be like this one. Mentally she steeled herself to endure the next forty-four minutes... That's all she had to do, endure until the clock chimed.

"Doesn't she have a pretty pussy? Spread your legs a little Jenny; let him see what a treat you're going to be giving him."

When Jenny managed to force her legs to open Maria continued, "Look at that pussy, doesn't it look good enough to eat?"

Without warning Jenny felt a finger penetrate her but it pulled right back out.

"She smells as sweet as a flower, here smell."

Jenny stood, and again almost bolted from the room before Maria caught her around the waist. Looking over her shoulder and was horrified to see the man sniff Maria's outstretched finger, damp with her KY jelly.

"That is sweet pussy juice, climb up here sweetie and let me get a good taste of that pussy of yours."

Jenny would never know how she was able to crawl up on the bed. She straddled his chest as he lay flat, so she was looking at his toes. She felt Maria's hand on the back of her neck pushing her down until her face was inches above the sheet that covered his cock. She felt tears forming as someone, she knew it was Charlie, lifted her nightgown. For the first time she felt like a slut to lie there on top of his huge belly, letting Charlie was look at her. She felt his breath on her shaved lips. It was just enough warning that she didn't bolt when his tongue violated her privates. He was licking her like she was an ice cream cone. Getting her taste, not attempting to turn her on. She blushed at what she was allowing this dirty old man to do. She was being eaten, as surely as if he were using a knife and fork. She wanted to run screaming from the bed, it was humiliating to be used like this.

Using his hands, he spread her open and began to make satisfied noises as he slurped in her crack. Evidently liked the taste of her and to her horror Jenny could feel her body responding to the stimulation of his tongue. Mentally, she was not being turned on, but her vagina was getting wet anyway. Jenny felt a tear roll down her cheek. She knew he was enjoying her discomfort. It wasn't fair that she was providing him exactly what he wanted from her. Emotionally she felt like her wetness was being pulled forcefully from her, that he was taking it from her. She certainly wasn't giving but he was taking anyway.

"Lift up a little Jenny so I can get to Charlie, I think he'd enjoy a little head while he's eating," Maria said.

With eyes tightly shut, Jenny lifted up so she was on all fours. Maria pulled back the sheet from the foot of the bed and pushed it right up to Jenny's arms. Jenny almost looked to see what Maria was uncovering but kept her eyes tightly shut while the assault on her genitals continued. She bit her lip as the tongue worked inside her for the first time.

As few seconds later, she felt Maria's head under her chest. Using her gymnastic skills Jenny arched her back, until her face was only slightly below the slob's nipples. The sounds that followed left no doubt what Maria was doing, even if she didn't feel the bobbing of Maria's head as she gave oral sex.

Jenny opened her eyes and was repulsed to find that from her position, the man's belly was so huge she couldn't see the thing Maria had in her mouth. It took every ounce of will power a few minutes later when Charlie lifted her, twirled her like a baton and planted her on his organ.

She felt Maria's hair on her bottom, and she froze. Seconds later, she felt Maria's tongue move up the man's shaft, through her slit and swirl around her anus. With that touch, she went as rigid as a board. Incredibly, Charlie chose that second to roar like bull stuck on a barbwire fence as he came in her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.