Corruption - Cover

Corruption

Copyright© 2005 by Joesephus

Chapter 2: Happy Hubby

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Happy Hubby - An immature wife tries to protect her husband from her mistakes... +++ From Chapter 8 the story deals with what happens to them after he finds out. The first thing I ever wrote, in English or my own language. Please keep that in mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Cheating   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Enema   Slow  

"You look great Jenny. How do I look, ready to be ravished?"

Her tone let Jenny know that even if she'd been doing this for years she was still nervous about it. Jenny marveled again, why she wasn't more nervous, it was there, but it was damped down almost distant. She looked at Maria and saw Maria in a different light, she was very trim, and if she wasn't especially pretty, she was very well groomed. Her figure was average; in fact, there was nothing remarkable about her. Nothing that would tell you that she'd just cheated on her husband and was about to do it again. The nightgown wasn't outrageous, it had probably come off the rack at Wal-Mart and if it was a little short, it didn't scream sex. Jenny had seen much more daring sleep wear in the dorms in college worn by girls who weren't even dating. Just looking at her you couldn't tell that she'd just given herself an enema and a douche to clear out the last man's sperm, that she wasn't wearing panties and had her bottom smeared ready for sex.

"You look normal. This is so unreal..." the clock began its chime

"Don't let it get to you, don't think about it let's go," Maria said and ushered them out of the bathroom as the clock began to strike the hour.

Again, Maria opened the bedroom door and ushered Jenny in closing the door behind her. Jenny felt horrible dread but at a distance as she forced her eyes to the bed to see who the next man she would 'know' was and was surprised to see that the bed was empty! Her eyes darted around the room to see if somehow she had missed him, but she was alone. A wave of emotional relief washed over her. Maria had told her that it wasn't uncommon for someone not to show up, but not to expect it today since she was new. Jenny wasn't sure what she should do. Should she stay here, or go back out to the living room? If that little pill was building a wall between her and her emotions, it was also making her thinking a little fuzzy. After standing, staring at the bed for at least two minutes she decided that she would wait in here for the next chime then she'd go back to the living room and... and while Jenny loved to read, she hadn't brought a book. She made a mental note to do that next time. NEXT TIME! How casually she'd accepted that there would be a next time, that she'd accepted this whole setup. She stared at the bed and images of herself spread out, her bottom in the air to be taken anally flashed through her mind.

She tired to get all her thoughts and emotions sorted out but it was like a task her father had given her once; trying to put too many marbles into a net bag. Just when she thought she had them all in the weight of the load would force the netting apart and a few would slip out. Now as she tried to gather her thoughts random images or ideas would squirt out and she'd chase them down strange paths. The one central thought was that she was doing this for Jerry, that she owed him. She was down one of those paths when she was startled by the door opening and she couldn't stop a gasp, turning reflexively to protect her modesty.

"Sorry I'm late, my boy's playing in a game and I wanted to watch him at bat. We're winning 4 to 3 right now; I really get a charge out of watching him out on the field. I didn't know I could ever get that kind of charge watching little league. I don't have much time; I told the wife I had to run an errand, so bring a pillow over here and give me some head."

Jenny had felt her mouth drop open at the idea that he'd left his wife and child to come out here. The casual way he wanted her just to walk over there...

"Come on honey, I really don't have much time, bring a pillow so you don't hurt your knees."

Jenny was aware of a sense of panic but again, it was distant. She was going to do it, what he asked, just go over there and take his thing in her mouth. A distant part of her mind noted that it might be easier than having to spend a lot of time in bed with someone who would do this not only to her, but more importantly, to his wife and kid. She got a pillow off the bed and walked over to where he stood. She dropped the pillow on the floor in front of him and dropped to her knees, waiting for him to take it out of his pants. When he made no move to do so, it slowly dawned on her that she was going to have to do that for him. She reached up and unbuckled his pants and trying not to think about what she was doing, she unbuttoned them. Her hand was trembling when she began to unzip him and she was unprepared for the pants to drop to his knees when she finished. He was now in briefs, something she'd never seen before because her father and Jerry both wore boxers. She hadn't noticed what Ray was wearing when he got dressed. She reached up with both hands to pull them down and had to take a deep breath to hold in her courage. As she pulled them down the thing almost hit her in the face. He was already hard and Jenny moved to take it in her mouth before she could think about what she was doing. She knew if she stopped to think she'd balk.

Unlike Ray's earlier, this one had a taste, and it took Jenny almost a minute of working her tongue around it like Ray had taught her to do, to realize that she was tasting another woman's fluid on him. She pulled her head back knowing she was angry but again feeling detached from it.

"You did it with your wife..." she tried to let her anger show but he pushed her on the back of her head forcing it back into her mouth... and she let him.

"Yeah I love having you right after I've had Sue. I talked her into a quickie just before we left for the game Buddy was already out in the car, she didn't want to because she's pregnant, but she's always horny too. That's it run your tongue around it like that. Buddy's playing second base today, he's already caught a line drive for a double play, and he's two for two at bat..."

He continued babbling about his child's baseball game, about his wife's pregnancy and how much he was looking forward to his second child, who would be a girl. Jenny wanted to scream at him to shut up that she didn't want to know about the people she was cheating. It also made her feel like a piece of furniture instead of a human.

She could feel him getting tense and knew that he was getting close to orgasm.

She knew she had to let him do that in her mouth but she was wondering if there was anyway to avoid it when he said, "Good stand up and bend over I'm going to finish up in your ass."

Jenny didn't know if she felt relief or dread, she got up and took the four steps to the bed before he said, "No not over there; here, just turn around bend over, and put your hands on your knees if you have to."

Jenny couldn't believe how undignified she felt as she did what he asked, just making her bottom available like this for such a jerk. She felt him lift her nightgown out of the way and using his hands on her hips, he positioned her for his entry. He used the tip of his thing to rub up and down her slit, using the wetness of her own saliva to get her wet. Jenny felt the slickness of the gel as she felt him enter her.

She was surprised that he was in her vagina; she'd expected him to use her anally based on what he'd said. Again, she had the strange sensation of a cock going in her that she didn't want. She again felt her body encompass his member and she cringed mentally and physically at the artificial nature of what was being done to her. She was very slick, but she was not in the least turned on, it was about as sexual as putting a tampon put in. He made a few motions to adjust to her so that he could get more inside and then he began to pound her. She wasn't surprised at that pounding, Jerry had done pretty much the same thing the few times she'd let him take her this way.

In less than a minute, she felt him cum and a distant voice was saying, "How can you be like this, so uninvolved when you have a man inside you?"

She didn't have an answer.

Seconds later, he pulled out of her and said, "That wasn't bad. Would you hand me one of those wipes on the nightstand, I want to get back to the game before I miss too much."

Jenny wanted to cry at what he'd done to her but she walked to the nightstand and handed him the wipes, then watched as he cleaned his cock and handed her the soiled tissue. Then, and without another word he pulled up his shorts and pants, buttoning and buckling he walked out the door. Jenny stood there looking at the closed door and she heard the clock chime fifteen minutes. The whole thing couldn't have taken more than four or five minutes. Jenny felt his stuff begin to slip out of her and held the soiled wipes between her legs to catch it. She then walked to the bed and threw all of them in the little trash can beside the bed, but she could still smell them. She decided to empty the trashcan and not really thinking she started for the kitchen.

It was only when she got to the door that she realized that she needed to put on the bathrobe. Putting down the trashcan, she put it on and stepped out. She was relieved to see that the living room was empty, she had a horror of coming out and seeing Maria and her current partner sitting on the couch making out or something. She emptied the little trash can and took it back to the room. She didn't need to change the sheets; she'd never even touched them so she went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. She felt dirty, filthy from what she'd just done, dirty and used. She brushed her teeth then sitting on the commode, she gave herself a douche. She looked at her image in the mirror and touched up her lipstick. This time she didn't have that 'I've done IT' look. Sshe looked like she did before she left for school, and would have been comfortable talking to her principal if she were dressed. It was impossible to believe that she couldn't see any sign of how she felt about what had just been done to her by looking in the mirror. Realizing that she didn't want to see herself in the mirror right now she went back into the living room. As she passed the other bedroom she could hear sounds from the room; Maria was making some of them, but mostly it was the sounds furniture makes when two adults use it the way it was being used.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.