Corruption - Cover

Corruption

Copyright© 2005 by Joesephus

Chapter 1: The First

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The First - An immature wife tries to protect her husband from her mistakes... +++ From Chapter 8 the story deals with what happens to them after he finds out. The first thing I ever wrote, in English or my own language. Please keep that in mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Cheating   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Enema   Slow  

"Okay, I know you're nervous, I'm nervous too. Take your K-Y tubes in with you; there's a little table in there that you can put them on. We've got about six minutes before we have to go in, but I suggest you go now, the major won't keep you the full time and you might want to talk when you've finished your dance. I'll be out early too and I'll show you how to douche. So, take a deep breath and let's go dance."

Jenny was so nervous and so scared that she didn't think she could move, but Maria's hand on her back directed her out of the bathroom and escorted her to the door of the room she was told was going to be her 'dance floor' Maria opened the door into the room, pushed Jenny in, and closed it behind her as soon as she'd stepped past it. It wasn't a large bedroom, but there wasn't much furniture either, just a TV/VCR with a stand, the bed and nightstand with a light on it. The overhead light was on and it was very bright. There weren't any windows; instead, there was a door where a window had been. All of that Jenny took in by peripheral vision, all she saw was a man sitting up in the middle of the bed. He had the covers over his waist, but he wasn't wearing a shirt and he looked very naked. He lifted up the covers with one hand and patted the space beside him with the other.

Jenny didn't know where the strength or the ability to walk to that bed came from, but without being aware of moving she was there. As she began to get in, she was aware that she was clutching her K-Y tubes so hard it was a wonder that they hadn't burst. She put them on the nightstand and got in bed with the stranger. She tried to sit up next to him without touching him, but she felt his arm behind her drawing her to him. She didn't intend to resist, but she was so tense that her muscles locked. He responded by scooting down and making her do the same until she was flat on her back.

He leaned over her, and whispered in her ear in a gravely voice, "Spread your legs for me."

Jenny felt tears form just behind her eyes and turned her head away from him. He leaned further over her; Jenny could feel his erect penis on her right leg.

"Spread those legs so I can fuck you."

The gravely voice was totally unemotional, and Jenny felt her first tear fall. He pushed his body against her, silently demanding she do what he'd asked. Jenny opened her legs in response; she was unwilling, almost unconscious, but it was a demand she knew she had to obey... it was why she was here.

The man moved over her, on top of her, but holding his body above her, touching her but not using his weight. He used his knees to force her legs further apart. As the man held most of his weight over her Jenny was very aware that in scooting down, her nightgown had bunched above her waist. She felt the naked skin of his crotch on hers and she was paralyzed. She couldn't move, couldn't breath. He was rubbing her with his body on top of her now, and using his thighs to spread hers. Jenny's tension was beyond anything she'd ever felt in her whole life, but she just couldn't seem to respond to what was being done to her. She wanted to close her legs or push him off her but instead she lay there with a sense of dread that couldn't have been greater. Her legs were now wide apart and worse there was a man between them. Jenny knew she could be entered like this, but her legs were flat on the bed, her knees weren't raised and deep down she hoped he wouldn't be able to get it in her like this. She felt his dick search for her opening, sliding in her gash, slick with KY and that slickness felt so unnatural. His face, with a hint of stubble, pressed against hers in a violation almost as great as that of her crotch. It was too intimate, the rubbing of cheeks was too personal, and she desperately wanted to pull away.

"Put it in for me."

Jenny felt weight of the words, far heavier than the man's body. She couldn't, she just couldn't. She gave a small vigorous shake of her head to say no, and to make him move his face away from hers.

"Lift your knees and put it in. It's why you're here, now do it," he said, not angry or even forcefully almost gently.

Jenny couldn't, she just couldn't do it. She was right of the verge of saying so, when he levered up and grabbed her legs at her shins. He pushed them back towards her body, and opened them more at the same time. Jenny was paralyzed, his organ was now near her opening, and unless she did something, it was going to enter her. He brought his own hand under her now raised knee and with a little seeking, found her place with his finger. Then he used his hand to guide his organ to that place. Jenny stiffened, she mentally screamed at her body to move to leave, but instead she was motionless. Her traitorous muscles refused to her command and she felt the head enter her body. She wanted to retch, but although her stomach contracted, nothing came out. The man was working it into her now, pushing more of his unwelcome self inside her. There was a sharp little pain as some of her skin was pinched and her body shifted to make his entry easier. More of the thing moved inside her, and her body shifted again to adjust to his penetration of her special place. Then his bone bore down on hers in the way that announced he was fully inside her. She felt her most intimate part encompass him, and she felt the shape of him inside her. She also felt the tears running down both her cheeks.

Never in her wildest dreams had she ever thought any man besides Jerry would ever do what this man was doing to her. She didn't want it to happen, even now, but she'd done nothing to stop it. She'd never felt this way before, in all the times she'd made love to Jerry. She didn't want that thing in her and yet it was now inside her. Aware that she was breathing very hard, very fast, with her face turned she was staring at the KY jelly tubs that she'd used to make this horrible thing possible. She now felt the weight of the man on top of her. She realized that she didn't know what he looked like, and she didn't want to!

She was about as cold sexually as it was possible to be as he began to move in and out of her. The only movement she'd made was to adjust so that the penetration didn't hurt, but there wasn't much discomfort now that he was fully using her. She immediately tried to shift her focus, her thinking away from her crotch. She didn't want to feel what was being done to her. None of the tenseness had left, if anything her dread had increased. As hard as she tried, she couldn't remove herself from her body. She felt the organ inside her, the weight of the man on top of her. She could hear his labored breathing, and smell him. The only sense that wasn't full of the man was taste. She brought her thumb to her mouth and chewed on her fingernail, a habit she'd broken in the 7th grade.

She heard a new sound, the squishy liquid sound of her crotch as he moved in and out of her. She felt the forced intimacy as his hips pressed against her inner thighs. The man began to move very fast now and Jenny was horrified to think that he was going to put his seed in her. It had always seemed messy when Jerry did it, but she'd also always rationalized that it was proof that she'd pleased him. Now, she didn't want to please this man and he was going to mess in her anyway. She felt him tense, and he slipped an arm under her and hugged her to him. He moaned in her ear and pushed deep into her and she knew that he'd done it. All she wanted now was for him to pull it out of her and to go away!

Instead, he pushed deeper into her and wiggled getting a new tactile pleasure from her twat, and making her breasts shake against his chest. Then he released her and supporting himself on his elbows, he pulled her face around so she had to look up at him. He was a very old man! He was at least fifty; he had gray hair and everything. Jenny began to squirm to try to turn away from him.

"Jenny, you've done it, whether you ever thought you'd ever do something like this or not, you have done it. You've walked into a room with a man you've never seen before and you spread your legs and fucked him. You can't run away and you can't change it. The only question now is whether it's going to do any good."

Jenny felt a wave of panic seize her, not do any good?

The man continued, "If you think this is what we want from you then you need to think again. I could get better from a whore for less than twenty bucks. I don't expect you to love me, I have a wife who does that, but I expect you to show your gratitude and that isn't what you just did. I know this was your first time, and it's okay, this once, but if you can't do a whole lot better than this I don't think this is going to work out for either of us."

Jenny was hyper aware of the man's penis inside her and so anxious to get it out of her that it took several seconds for the impact of what he was saying to sink in, this could have been for nothing!

"No, please you have to protect him, please."

"Jenny, we're going to protect him as long as you do your part, but this isn't your part. I don't want a place to jack off; I want a woman who is as much a part of this as I am. Now, this wasn't the way I want to do it, but I did it because it was all you could do to keep from bolting out of here and you didn't want to do that either. We have a deal you and me, I'm going to protect your husband's ass and you are going to show me and others how grateful you are by giving us yours. Are you grateful?"

Jenny had always been very truthful and had frequently opened her mouth before engaging her brain, "I don't think I should have to do this to protect my husband! That's your job!"

"No, Jenny, my job is to keep dangerous criminals from escaping! Your husband is one of them and his asshole's safety is his own worry. Even if protecting his anal virginity was my job, letting it be known that I would personally make it hard on anyone who hurts him is certainly way beyond that, don't you agree?"

Jenny was confused, and very aware that this man was still inside her, but she did understand that Jerry needed extra protection, he was basically a nice guy and if he was well built and strong she had no illusions that he could protect himself against the animals she'd seen when she been in the visitation room. Her emotions where fluctuating wildly. The only thing she knew with certainty was that she wanted his thing out of her and she began to squirm in an attempt to make it come out.

"Stop it! Jenny, I want you to feel my cock inside you. You don't like what you are, but you are what you are! You are a woman who will fuck other men so that her husband doesn't get raped. That doesn't make you a whore, or a bad person. I happen to think it's admirable to do this but if you are going to be successful in protecting your husband you've got to accept what you are doing. I'm the oldest and most experienced man here. If I don't like how you're acting, how do you think some of the others would react when you act like you think we belong where your husband is? I can tell you right now that none of us wants you like this; we'll just let things go. You've earned a few days protection and that's all you'll get."

Jenny felt a new kind of desperation well up in her, she couldn't let what she had done be wasted, "No! Please! I'll... I'll..."

She broke down and cried, she was aware that she wanted to be held and comforted. Slowly it dawned on her that this man was doing that for her. She even forgot for a little bit that his cock was still inside her, until he rolled off her onto his back and pulled her onto her side and her face into his chest. Jenny continued to cry for several minutes before she was aware that she'd relaxed in his arms.

She felt floaty, a little detached, 'Probably the pill, ' she thought.

Giving the man a small kiss on his chest she said, "Thank you for that. This is so hard for me; I've never been with another man before and I never thought I would."

"Are you better, are you prepared to do what you need to do?"

Jenny tried to take a mental inventory, she felt awful, she had no desire at all, but she was grateful that he was being so gentle with her.

"I'm going to do my best, I owe Jerry..."

"Shush now, I don't want to hear about your husband or any of that; we both know why you're here and why I'm here. The question is can you do this? Are you enough of a woman to do what you have to do? To keep your word?"

Jenny had prided herself on always on keeping her word and being fair. It was a weird sensation to understand that it meant... doing this. She took a deep breath, she had already done it, all the names anyone might have wanted to call her applied now and even if she walked out now she could never pretend that she'd been a faithful wife... He seemed to read her mind.

"I don't think you're being unfaithful by the way, just the opposite and your husband will never know. The question is are you going to have a good attitude or are you going to make it so unpleasant on yourself that no one wants to help you?"

Jenny was hyper aware that she was pressed up against this naked man, a man who had just used her sexually and she appreciated the kindness he was showing her, it wasn't what she'd expected and while it was going to be worse to be an active partner than what she'd done, she had done it and she'd never been one to cry over spilt milk. Besides, she knew that she owed this to Jerry and, as awful as it had been, she'd do more to keep him safe. As much as she wanted to make this an exploitation of her, she had to admit that it wasn't his job to protect Jerry and if you looked at it that way, it was hard to say who was exploiting whom. She still didn't want to do what she was doing, but she was certainly feeling a little better about it.

As she felt a wetness between her legs as his stuff leaked from her down there, she blushed but thought, 'He's right, I've done it and that's the proof. Maria was right too, what woman wouldn't do this to protect her husband?'"

She relaxed a bit more; this man had a fatherly feel to him, he looked older than her father and that made her feel less used because he hadn't been passionate when he was doing her...

"Jenny, I want you to tell me what you've agreed to do, not been forced or tricked, but agreed to do."

Jenny swallowed hard, that was the point, she had agreed to this and she'd done it, "I agreed to have sex with you."

"What does that mean? Was that what you did just now?"

"No." She said very softly.

"Besides it was more than just to have sex wasn't it? It was to be an anything goes girl, to role play, to do fantasy stuff, basically to do anything I or my friends wanted wasn't it?"

Jenny felt like she had when she'd been a little girl and her father had chewed her out for not doing a job he'd given her right, but had tried to cut corners.

"Yes it was," she said even more softly.

"So what do you think you should do to make it better for me?"

Jenny had never made love more than once in a day even on her honeymoon, and the idea that this man might not be finished with her just didn't cross her mind, "I'll do a lot better next time you come. I'll try to do whatever you want.'

"What about this time, are you ready to show me how well you can give head?"

Jenny was shocked, she pulled back to look at his face, "You mean now! After... I felt your... you finished right?"

She was mortified, but perhaps because she didn't expect to have to do anything else she was still relaxed.

"Sure for right now, but I think I might like to get a 'feel' from you, do you mind if I play with your tits?"

Again, Jenny was caught totally off guard. She was aware that her breasts were pressed into his chest, but it wasn't sexual at all. He waited and after a second, Jenny realized that he wanted her to shift positions so he could feel her up. Somehow moving so that he could fondle her breasts, seemed more intimate than having let him put his cock in her, and she averted her face as she adjusted. When she felt his hand on the outside of her gown moving her breast, she swallowed hard.

"Look at me Jenny; you're a part of this!" he said as his hand closed in on her breast.

Jenny looked back at him and she knew that she was giving him the kind of permission that she hadn't when she'd let him put his thing... his cock inside her. It was uncomfortable, but she watched his face as he began to manipulate her boob. He first cupped it to feel its size then began to feel it, in an almost non-sexual way just to see how it felt; then, gradually it became sexual. After a few minutes, Jenny had no doubt that he was using her body, getting pleasure from her breast... using her. Even so, when she felt his hand move down her stomach toward her twat, she started to grab it. She caught herself and she saw him arch an eyebrow in question. Jenny felt her body shiver at what she was doing but she adjusted her position, and lifted a leg so that he would be able to touch her down there. She wanted to run away because she was embarrassed, but perhaps because they'd already had sex or because he seemed so old she was able to hold her legs open for him while continuing to look him in the eye.

She'd expected him to immediately insert his finger; that's what Jerry always did, but instead be began to gently trace his fingers over her skin. His touch was light and for a second Jenny though he was seeing how well she'd been shaved, but as it continued Jenny realized that she was being explored. She had never wondered if her parts were different from any other woman, but now she did. This man had obviously had other women in his bed, Jenny did the math, if there were two women per shift, and she only had to come twice a month, that would imply that there were at least eight women involved here and he'd said he was married. This house had the feel of something that had been going on for many years and there had probably been a lot of women. Jenny was shocked to find that she was concerned that she might not be right, down there, different somehow, but she couldn't bring herself to ask.

Jenny tried to read his face to see what he was thinking as he touched her, she was afraid that she might be being graded... and found inferior. At the same time, she was trying to figure out how she felt about being touched so intimately yet so impersonally. She looked off to the side unable to watch the man who was using her any longer.

"Jenny, look back at me. I know this is hard on you, but you need to get it through your head; you're a sex toy, or in my case a marital aid. You can't let yourself get embarrassed by what we do to you or what you do to us. This is going to be minor compared to some of the things that some of the guys will do to you. I know that someone will be bringing toys for you to masturbate with this afternoon. We'll all see every inch of your body; including as much of your insides as it's possible to see without cutting you open. I know some guys are into bondage but I don't think anyone today wants you to spank them or whip them. That's some of what you do for us, things we can't do at home. What's more, we don't want your opinion of what it is we do with you. I've never fucked my wife's ass. It would never have occurred to me to ask her to do that when she was still sexual; I would have been too afraid that she might think less of me. But I'm going to fuck yours, in a little bit. I've never had her suck my dick; I wouldn't ask her to do that, and since she's a lady she'd refuse if I did ask. You on the other hand will not only suck a lot of cock today, you'll swallow if a guy wants to cum in your mouth. You have sucked cock haven't you?"

Jenny knew her eyes had gotten wide as he spoke and she could feel her blush, "No, Jerry asked me once, but I wouldn't do that, it didn't seem dignified, not something you'd ask your fiancée to do."

"Like maybe only a girlfriend or a whore?"

Jenny felt her face burn she knew how red she could get when she was this embarrassed, and then she gasped as she felt his finger work its way inside her, and blushed harder still at what he was doing to her.

"Not a girlfriend either," she said before she thought about it, wanting not to feel his finger, but very aware of his touch, of his using her body in a way that only Jerry should be allowed to do.

It was only after she'd said it that she realized that she'd just admitted that she hadn't been a virgin when she'd married and Jerry had stopped asking her to do that long before they'd married.

"Well you're not a whore, you're a party girl, and party girls suck cock don't they?"

"I guess."

"Look Jenny, I know that given your choice you'd be a lady, you wouldn't be here, in this house letting me finger fuck you but it's only here, in this house, that you have to be different and it's only temporary, when your husband gets out you can be a lady all the time. For that matter you can be now; you just can't be one here. That's not so bad is it, being a party girl in secret to protect your husband? Didn't you ever in your heart of hearts want to know what it was like for the wild girls?"

Jenny had thought about it, she'd fantasized about it when she masturbated, she'd even had a dream about it recently, which had shamed her when she woke up. The way he'd put it didn't sound like all that much. What Maria had said about what happened here, staying here made more sense now. Lying here letting him play with her twat was so out of character for her as to be almost as if she was another person. Why not? It wasn't like she had a choice anyway; she was going to have to do all this stuff. Wwhat if she let it all go up here? It'd probably make it easier for her. She took a deep breath and tried to relax as the finger moved in and out of her.

"I don't know how a party girl acts."

"A little like you're acting now, anything goes; the only difference is that it's also okay with her. You're letting me finger you, but you're not okay with it yet. Why not? You know you're going to do all sorts of things today, why not just let it all go? I once read that a woman should lose her inhibitions when she takes off her clothes. You don't have anything to feel guilty about, not really, and if you play out your own fantasies here, this place can be no more real than a dream. You can go home and be the person you've always been, but here just pretend you're the person you might have been had you ever gone wild."

"I don't know how to do that," Jenny said after a short silence.

"It's easy, you do it and you don't think about it. Start right now, fuck my finger and practice talking dirty about what you're doing. Normally I don't like to hear my partner talking dirty but some guys do and you need to let go."

Jenny thought about it, and felt the finger moving in and out of her like a small penis. She took another deep breath and decided to try, it sounded better than anything else she might do. She understood that if this was going to do Jerry good she had to do better than she'd done to this point.

She began to move her hips on the finger that was inside her and said, "Do it to me with your finger."

"Jenny I've already fucked you and I've got my finger inside you, I've felt your tits and you're going to suck my cock in a little bit before I fuck your asshole. Now tell me what you're doing and what you're going to do and be dirty about it, use the words you never use."

Jenny blushed at the thought of what he was going to do to her but she was trying and hadn't stopped moving on his finger.

"Fuck my cunt. Push that finger up my pussy. Get me good and wet for a hard dick!"

Jenny blushed again, but this time it was because while the words continued to sound artificial she could understand how the action might not be.

With more sincerity, she said, "Fuck me deep inside my pussy, suck my tits, make my nipples hard."

"Lift up your gown," he said as he leaned over her.

Jenny lifted up her gown, showing her breasts to only the second man in her life. When he took her right one in his mouth it felt very good. He also did something with his finger, deep inside her pressing up against her bone from the inside, and it felt incredible. It was a place she'd never been touched and when she realized what was happening she thought she ought to feel guilty.

To cover that guilt she said, "That's it fuck me there," and it had been spontaneous.

He took his mouth from her breast and for the first time he kissed her. He kissed her like she'd never been kissed before. Jerry had kissed her with passion, but this was an impersonal, sexual kiss that demanded a response from her and she gave it. He pulled her down on top of him and when he broke the kiss, he pushed her head down toward his waist. All that part of both of them was under the sheets, but he pulled those back and Jenny saw the second penis of her life. It looked a lot like Jerry's.

'And it's been where Jerry's has been, but now it's about to go where no penis has ever gone before!' she thought and almost grinned.

She had to move and his finger came out of her, which she missed but as she leaned down over his cock, she closed her eyes and took it in her mouth. She'd been apprehensive about doing it, but it had been easier than she'd imagined it would be. It didn't have much taste to it, which surprised her. When she remembered that it had just been inside her it surprised her more. She knew she had a scent when she made love to Jerry, and that meant that she hadn't been 'excited' at all when he done it to her. There was the slightest hint of what she knew was sperm, but it just tasted male. She didn't know what to make of that as she began to suck on it going from soft sucking to as hard as she could to soft.

"Sucking cock isn't just about sucking it's more about licking and using your tongue. Bob your head some but the more you use your tongue the better."

Jenny did and following his instruction as she played with the thing. She also licked his balls and she understood why men might like it better if a woman was shaved. She had just had that thought when he directed her to straddle his head and she knew she was about to do something else she'd never done. His tongue seemed to ignite a fire in her and after a few minutes, she realized that she was hoping to get the thing in her mouth hard! Somehow, it was liberating to know that she was being turned on by a man older than her father.

It wasn't until she let him use his hands to spread wider, thus giving him easier access to her that she realized what he was being allowed to see. That was something else she'd never allowed Jerry to do, to look at her down there. It was at last confirmation that she was able to put 'Jenny' aside in this place and be someone else. She would never be like this with Jerry, but this is what these men wanted and judging from how she was acting, she was going to be able to do it. The thing in her mouth was getting hard now, hard enough to go back into her and she was wondering if he was going to cum in her mouth or use her twat.

"I think I'm ready to try your ass now."

He pushed a finger into her anus and moved it around. Jenny was so startled she didn't react for a few seconds but then just remained motionless while he rotated his finger back there. The reaction was so unlike her that again, she wondered just how strong that pill had been, but if it was helping her to get through this, she was glad she had taken it.

"What do you want me to do?"

She was feeling nervous, but it wasn't as bad as when she'd first walked into the room.

"You know it's going to hurt, there's not much I can do about that. I might be the only one to use you this way today, but you can count on everyone doing you here before too long. I would strongly recommend wearing a butt plug as much as you can between now and then. I know we have some here and you can take one home with you. For now, what I want you to do is let me up. I think you'll need to put a little more lubrication back here," he moved his finger around in her anus so that there could be no mistake about where he was talking about, "When you've got this all lubricated, I want you to use your 'K' tube to get me greased up so that this is as easy on you as it can be."

She crawled off him and she blushed as she got the tube and put some stuff on her finger and rubbed some on her anus. She then pushed the nipple into her rectum and gave it a little squeeze. A part of her was marveling that she was doing this in front of a man, but immediately rationalized that he'd already had her and had seen everything that she had down there better than any man ever had. Her doctor might have seen more of her, but her doctor was a woman. What's more, he was the one she was doing this for. A portion of her brain just couldn't accept that she was being so casual about this, as she reached for his penis. She put a little on her fingers and began to run it up and down the organ.

'He's getting ready to put this in my bottom, and it's going to hurt; I should be more bothered by it, ' she thought; aloud she said, "What do I do now?"

"I want you to kneel down on the edge of the bed, spread your legs as wide as you can, then spread you ass cheeks so I can get a good look at your asshole."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.