Unexpected Seasonal Help - Cover

Unexpected Seasonal Help

Copyright© 2005 by Stretch

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Wife turns Groundskeeper into more than just handy man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Size  

So as I left off, my wife continued fucking Thomas on a now regular basis. She was quickly turning into a sexual entity that I never dreamed of seeing. And though it made me somewhat jealous, I couldn't deny the massive turn on it was for me at the same time.

Weeks went by and every chance she had, she was his. It didn't matter if I was home to watch, or if I was at work. Further more, it had moved into my house, instead of just the guest house out back. Hell, I came home one evening to find dinner burning in the oven because, "Old Mighty Dick," had my lovely wife bent over the kitchen table in the breakfast nook, fucking her to no end. I turned off the stove, pulled out the now burnt dinner, and asked my wife if she would agree that this was getting carried away.

Thomas smirked and apologized and my wife replied, "sorry honey. We can just order out. Please don't start bitching right now, and let us finish. Please."

She is saying this while Thomas never misses a beat. Still burying his monster inside my wife.

"When he is done fucking me, if you want, I can feed you my pussy as an appetizer."

And though I tried to act pissed off about my dinner being ruined, just because she couldn't resist getting fucked, after they were done, I needily got down on the kitchen floor while she propped one leg up on a chair, and ate her pussy to another orgasm.

I loved her more than ever now, but this was the first time I wondered how far gone she was to now being a size queen. This is just one example of her putting his cock above other priorities she had around the house, and with our marriage. And I was worried what would happen if my 14 year old daughter, Tammy found out. I mean, she could walk in on them any time, now that they weren't keeping it in the guest house out back. I couldn't stand the thought of Tammy looking at her mom with any disrespect, and or thinking her mom was a whore. Yes my wife was playing the role of one, I guess, but that's my wife and I couldn't stand the thought of anybody disrespecting her, especially not our daughter.

Just shy of two months later, I found out just how far this had gone. It was the evening before our 14th wedding anniversary. We were laying in bed, and I asked if we could spend the night alone tomorrow and enjoy celebrating our marriage.

"Let's go out. I'll wine and dine you, we can go somewhere dancing if you want, and then we'll come home to make love,,,,, just you and I."

She smiled, ran her fingers through my hair and said that sounded great.

"I love you honey and that sounds like a perfect evening."

"Great, so tomorrow you're all mine. Do you think you can make it a day with out your man Thomas?"

She giggled and said, "of course I can. But wouldn't it be fun if we brought him up to stay the night in here with us. We can even wait until after we have made love alone first, then bring him up and all three of us can have crazy sex until we pass out. Tammy is staying at my sisters tomorrow, so we won't have to worry about that."

"I don't know, we'll see. My first priority is to be alone with you honey. I'm happy for your enjoyment with him, but I would like to have a night with just the two of us once in a while as well. You give me a night alone, without you getting fucked all day while I'm at work tomorrow, and I'll consider letting him come up here to end the night."

"Ok baby, anything for you."

She kissed me passionately and we went to sleep.

The next day, Friday, I couldn't wait to get home. Though I wondered, or somewhat doubted, if she really went all day without fucking the big fella. Regardless of the low sunken bit of doubt I had in my wife's word to me that she would stay monogamous for the day, I was very anxious to get home for our anniversary night.

I walked in the house and was expecting to find her running around getting ready for our night out. I dropped my keys on my junk counter and headed up stairs for my shower. I had made it only half way up the stairs when I heard her "fuck me good" moans. I made it to the entrance of our bedroom door and that's when my jaw dropped and my heart sank. There she was, bent over the end of our bed getting slammed by Thomas, while wearing her wedding dress. Garter belts, stockings and all. The only thing she was missing was the head dress thing.

"Michele! One fucking day, I asked for one fucking day! Our wedding anniversary, and you couldn't give me just that?"

"Stop screaming. He'll be done in a minute and we can talk."

And they kept right on going. I watched, on our 14th wedding anniversary, my wife getting fucked by a 14" black cock, the size of a coke can, while wearing the dress she wore the day we got married. And though part of me wanted to cry, the sexual freak I had become was loving the betrayal, and the pure size queen sluttieness that my wife was putting on display for me.

He finished with a loud groan, and dumped a huge load into my wife's, dressed in wedding garb, pussy. He finally pulled out and caught his breath and said, "I'll see you guy's later?"

"Yeah, sure man"

Michele stood up, as Thomas's cum was running down her legs, to forever leave it's mark on her supposed sacred wedding dress and nylons.

"Honey I'm sorry. I did great all day. We hadn't fucked at all. He came in to get a drink, and we started talking. I had already told him that I didn't want to fuck him until later tonight, after we got home. Then he was making conversation, about how long we had been married, and he complimented my body for not going to hell, as a lot of married women have happen. He commented on how great I must have looked in my wedding dress. And I told him I still had my dress stowed away upstairs. I asked if he wanted to see it, and he said yes. We came up here and I got it out of the back of the closet. I only held it up to me at first honey. Then he insisted I put it on so he could appreciate the beauty in it's fullest. I did, and I showed him that I even had the garter belt, nylons, and crotch less panties from our wedding. He suggested I put it all on. Once I got all dressed up, we got swept away. I felt so young again, and I started imagining what it would've been like if I would've been getting fucked by his big dick the night we got married. One thing led to another and I couldn't take it anymore. I started sucking his dick, then he said he wanted to fuck me in my wedding dress. Oh honey, it was so fucking horny. He bent me over and lifted my dress. I had to laugh because he tried fucking me at first with my crotch less panties still on. Remember how much you loved those? But his big cock wasn't going to work with them. So he ripped them off like an animal, and said they were for little boy's, your getting fucked by a real man now. Honey I came in the first 20 seconds after he started fucking me. I couldn't help but imagine how hot it would've been if he would've been there, the day of our wedding, to fuck me that night. By the bulge in your slacks, I can see this is turning you on as well. If you want, I can put it on again after we get back tonight and you can watch him fuck me in it some more. Here baby, eat my pussy real quick so we can get going."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.