True and Eternal - Cover

True and Eternal

Copyright© 2005 by DoctorWyldcard

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Alex is a man who has it all. A great wife, a good business, all he needs, except for children. Then his wife makes him a deal, she'll have children, IF he gets her married sister pregnant. This is how it all began and ended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Pregnancy  

"I said get away. I can sit myself!" Man, this kid will not leave me alone!

" I'm just trying to help." Ah no now here it comes, I thought. I've hurt his feelings. Damn.

"Ty, I'm sorry. I'm just--"

"Old and cranky. Dad, just let the kid sit you down and help. You said yourself that the kids today aren't respectful."

"All of them except the ones from our family, Michael." I try to reach out and ruffle Tyrone's hair, but he pulls away too fast. Getting old sucks. "You got a good grandson here."

"He's your Great grandson too, Dad. Ty, why don't you help me over here for a minute? Let Grands get some time alone. The party must be tiring him."

I watch them walk off. What a day.

Just three weeks ago Carrie, Michael's youngest, and her husband Matt had a baby girl. And the same day in the same hospital--I swear they arranged it--David, Lisa's eldest, and his wife Lindsey had a little girl too.

And the names. I expected something exotic or mixed up. It's all the rage now. But no. Carrie and Matt named theirs Amanda, while David and Lindsey named theirs Andy.

Damn, I can feel the tears coming to my eyes now.

There they all are. Lisa just came in with her second husband, too bad the first one died in the war. Lord, eight kids, each with at least 2 each, even the gay ones, THAT'S a kick in the pants, and some of those kids even have kids.

I have a brood.

Man, I wonder what all the spouses were thinking when they meet all of us. Well I know most of them thought we were hip and cool. Open minded. For them, they thought that having a bi daughter and a gay son was what did it. Or maybe when Mel brought Jerome home. Everyone was happy we didn't see color in this house.

They never knew until after they married why we were so open minded. I had two loves at the same time.

More tears, hope none of the girls see me, don't want them fussing over me. This party is for the new ones. I shouldn't be taking anything away from them.

Oh girls, we did well. But I still miss you both. Had several good years with you Andy, and many more years with you Amanda. You wouldn't take the latest treatments. "When it's my time, Alex, it will be my time. We shouldn't stop that."

I know dear but I have to protect them. They're my kids.

The coughs start again. I have to stop them or at least hide them. Can't make a fuss.

I look up. Lisa is paying with Eddie. Evan and his husband are looking on in pride. Even got himself a nice boy. He reminds me some of Amber's second spouse. Fun guy. Not as stuck up as her ex-wife.

Who's laughing? Oh that's me. I was just remembering when Amanda sat Michael and his wife down and told them about our past. Then told him that he couldn't have a second wife.

"To do that the man has to be extra special, Michael. You're great and all but your dad--"

"Moms, I only want Linda. We've been dating since college and I love just her. Don't worry. I don't think you'll have to have this speech with any of us. Well except for Amber."

"Don't worry, Amanda, it's just a thing with her. My mom's bi but she's been happily and monogamously married for years to my dad. It's just being young." I knew I liked that Linda gal, pink/purple/whatever-color-hair-that-is-today and all.

And there she is, she's in her seventies and still colors her hair. Or is that a wig. Can't tell now a days.

I watch the mothers bring in their little girls. Sweethearts one and all. Everyone is happy about the "twins". Our little family's inside joke.

More tears. Damn and I don't care. I miss you both so. I still wake up in the morning and expect Andy to be blow-drying her hair. Or catch Amanda painting her toes.

I miss Amanda's burned eggs and Andy's habit of reading the paper out loud.

I miss the both of them.

I raise my hand. It used to be so strong. I used to be the big one on the block. Now I'm just old and feeble. And tired. So, so tired.

Breathing is getting hard. Have to talk to the doctor about that. Maybe, maybe I'll just rest for a second. Yeah just close my eyes for a little bit. Slow my breathing down. Take deep breaths.

Breathe in.

Breathe out. Good.

Breathe in.

Breathe...


A warm hand rested on his. Alex raises his head to see which kid is checking up on Grands now.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.