Chocolate/Vanilla Mating - Cover

Chocolate/Vanilla Mating

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Larry, a white guy, and Carina, a sexy black girl, begin dating and become very sexually intimate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   .

It was Larry's senior year in high school. He'd had several girlfriends in the last two years but there was one girl in his class that he wanted to spend time with and he knew his time was running out. Her name was Carina and she was a very sexy young black girl who'd moved into town with her family a year earlier. Larry asked Carina if she'd go out with him one Friday night and when they were at a movie enjoying themselves, he leaned over and asked her if she'd be his date for the upcoming junior/senior prom. Carina said, "Yes, Larry, I'd love to be your prom date," and she began planning and looking forward to that evening a few weeks away.

Larry found himself being with Carina more and more and he found himself growing very horny to fuck her. He knew he was venturing into territory he'd never been in before, but he didn't care. Carina was a very cute and funny girl and Larry found her very sexy and attractive, too. He thought she had a very nice body, a nice set of tits, and he wondered how sexually experienced Carina might be. He hoped she wasn't a virgin but he'd love that if she was. Larry wasn't sure when he'd try to get into Carina's panties but if he didn't manage to do it before, he sure hoped to fuck her on their prom night date. He found himself in the shower fantasizing about Carina and then he'd get a big hardon and he'd stand there with his eyes closed, imagining it was Carina's pussy with his cock stuffed tightly inside it.

They went out on three dates before their prom night, and on each one Larry and Carina got more imtimate in their making out. Their first date, Larry and Carina kissed hotly and he moved one hand up onto her breasts and caressed them through her clothes. By the third date, Larry had unbuttoned Carina's blouse and he loved it when he discovered she'd worn a front-closure bra. He got the bra open and then peeled one cup away from her sexy chocolate-colored breast underneath. Her nipple was dark brown and already hard when he peeled the cup of her bra back from it. Larry leaned over, flicking his tongue out across the hardness of Carina's nipple and she moaned and pushed her tit into his mouth to encourage his sucking and kissing her nipple.

On prom night, Carina looked totally hot. She and Larry had a great evening together, dancing, talking to their friends, snacking and then at midnight, they left to go off by themselves. Larry had rented a motel room, and Carina's folks thought they were going to an all-night after-prom party. They planned to party but it would only be the two of them. Larry escorted Carina to the motel room where he'd already picked up the key, and they went inside and locked the door -- putting the "Do Not Disturb" sign out to prevent anyone from knocking and disturbing their playtime.

Larry loved how sexy and beautiful Carina looked that night all dressed up for the prom, but now he was looking forward to how sexy she was going to be without her dress or anything else on her luscious sexy young body. He took Carina into his arms and they began to kiss each other hotly. As their lips met in a lusty kiss between new lovers, Larry let his hand up over Carina's chest and he covered her right breast inside her prom chest with his palm.

"Mmmmmmmmm, touch me there, Larry, and you'll get more than a feel for your troubles," Carina moaned as she broke their kiss to tease and titillate Larry in response to his intimate caress of her young teenage body. Larry pretty well knew from the way Carina's prom dress was made that she couldn't have a bra on underneath. The entire back was out of it, and the way the top of the dress was made, he didn't see any way should could have a bra on underneath it. When Larry got his hand around on Carina's zipper, he pulled it down slowly and smoothly until the zipper was at the bottom and then he reached up, grabbing the top front of Carina's dress and pulled it forward, baring her entire chest as it came away from her body. Larry pulled the dress forward and he quickly saw that the bra that held Carina's breasts nicely inside the dress were sewn into the dress itself. Removing her dress instantly not only freed Carina's sexy tits from the dress but revealed two of the sexiest breasts he'd ever laid his eyes on. Carina had very nicely rounded breasts that were high on her chest, and each was topped with a sexy dark brown nipple that caught Larry's eye instantly. He leaned forward, taking Carina's let tit in between his lips and he heard her moan as his tongue flicked across the hard erect nub of her nipple and his other hand ventured quickly down towards Carina's crotch. The dress had a hem that had come just barely above her knees so Larry was able to push the skirt of her dress slightly upward and then his hand slid up the inside of her thighs as he started alternating his mouth between both nipples. Carina was quickly getting very aroused with Larry partially removing her dress and then starting to suckle her nipples while his other hand was hotly in search of her crotch and her wet pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.