Two Iterations

by Jammes

Copyright© 2005 by Jammes

Erotica Sex Story: I got mildly interested in how a description of a seduction and a rape could be made to resemble each other...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Rape   Fiction   First   .

First Iteration

I walk into the room and see you lying there. You see me standing in the doorway and you start. Your eyes open wide and you start to move. The covers are laying at your feet and you are dressed only in a bra and panties. But slowly you settle back under my gaze and look up at me a tentative little smile on your face. I smile at your reaction and cross the room. I sit on the bed next to you and gaze down at you. I openly study your body. You search my face for some sign of my intentions towards you. You watch as my hand comes up from my side and as I lean over and begin to stroke your face. You smile but remain silent with anticipation

Your breathing becomes faster as my hand begins to travel down your neck to and to your chest. As my fingers trail over your skin little goose bumps rise up. My hand reaches your bra. Slowly I trace around the fabric, still watching your face as I begin to explore the mounds of your breasts. I smile as I feel your nipples harden underneath my touch. I bring two fingers together and lightly pinch your left nipple between them. I chuckle lightly. "Do you like that baby?"

You give out an involuntary moan of pleasure. I reach down and unclasp the hooks in the front. As I pull the cups aside to reveal your naked breasts to my eyes a small blush travels down your chest. The cool air makes your nipples crinkle and harden even further. I resume teasing them. "Mmmm, so nice," I whisper using both hands now to play with your body. "Just begging to be sucked."

I lean my head down and take your left tit into my mouth, sucking and licking with abandon. You give me another moan of pleasure as my tongue bathes your hard nipple. While my mouth is sucking on your tits, moving from one side of your body to the other, you feel my hand sliding down your belly. You stiffen with anticipation as you feel my fingers reach the fabric of your panties. But I don't stop there. I push past your waistband and slide my fingers down over the mound of your tender young pussy. Your legs remain parted with lust giving me free access. My fingers explore your most intimate secret place. I hear your breathing growing faster and faster as I push a finger into the folds of your cunt and gently slide it inside you. "Baby, you are tight," I say with satisfaction. "You're a virgin, aren't you?"

Smiling you nod your head. I grin widely. "Well, we will take care of that, won't we?"

You shiver and shake a little but make no move to pull away. I stand up. Your wide eyes track me as I kick off my shoes, slowly unbuckle my belt and slip out of my jeans and boxers. My cock is hard and stiff. I reach down and stoke it a few times while gazing down at your body. "This is going to be so much fun baby," I say with the biggest smile you have ever seen...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.