Us - Cover

Us

Copyright© 2005 by slaton

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sneaking around on her parents to have sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Light Bond   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The first time I saw her, I knew she was different. She seemed so innocent. When we met up years later, it was the same. It was only after we kissed that I was caught in the mystery of her eyes. The pain and passion I saw, and then, I found out why. I found out, she ran from me, as much as she pulled me because she was ashamed. Then I knew why she was so innocent, it was because she hated. Not me or men or anyone but herself. She lived on the depths of despair. If I had not been brought up the way I had been I would not have been caught. But I was and I flew to her and was promptly burnt. The story of my life.

Everything in life means something. I know because I saw everything that I could and felt every little impact that could be gained affect me. Since, I began to see, my life changed. It all soon came to naught because I discovered girls soon after.

It was around this time that my father put up a back fence on our property so our games became Show And Tell rather than Doctor. He put it up because he saw the neighborhood girls as, at most, a step above sluts, even at nine. So my only interaction was behind a fence or the girls in my sister's class (she is two and a half years older). They saw me as a mascot. So my interaction with women has been shaped as a voyeur or as a younger brother. That is not to say I don't get lucky but that's it, when I get some it is mostly just luck or they are sluts.

I no longer have relationships even of the short kind. I prefer to watch I am but what I have been grown up to. She had tricked me. I never wanted to curse myself with five years of lying and war with a woman who could never support me because she is too wrapped up in herself. She still feels the pain of her father saying no, for the first time. Of her mother, telling her to not waste time playing. That life is a thing not to be enjoyed but suffered through. She cannot keep friends and wonders why nobody cares for her. I did and I got thrown into the dustbin of her life. I should have been there for her but it is so hard to be all to everyone and nothing to myself. I give so much at times that there is nothing left so...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.