Jack and Jill
Chapter 118

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 118 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

I didn't do my cleanup in the gym. Going to school was something I wanted to do; I would have felt I was taking advantage if I didn't. Coach was aware of today being Jill's birthday and I had no qualms in not swinging a mop over the gym floor. And if he didn't want to pay for this week, that was fine. After all, I hadn't done anything to earn any money.

When I got home, Mom's Lexus was in the driveway but I didn't see Wanda's car. I opened the door to let Bozo out. Wanda and Jill pulled up as I got back to the front lawn.

Bozo acted like he hadn't seen Jill for years when she got out of the car. When he gets like that, he wags his whole body along with his tail.

Jill fussed over him for a bit, released him with a "That's enough," stood up and ran up to me, wrapping her arms around me.

"Everybody liked my earrings."

"I'm glad. The main thing is that you like them."

"I LOVE them!"

"Good."

We kissed, then she asked me, "Where are we going for dinner?"

"Out."

"Ja-ack! Come on!"

"Ji-ill! You can wait another three hours to find out where we're going."

"Come on Bozo. Let's go upstairs. At least you love me."

The two of them went upstairs. I went in the house. Mom and the girls were sitting at the table, a big plate of homemade chocolate chip cookies in front of them. I leaned over and kissed Mom on the cheek, grabbing a cookie at the same time.

"Jack. How's Jill's birthday so far?"

"It's good, but you'd never believe it listening to her."

"Why not?"

"Because he won't tell her where they're going," said Mary.

Mom looked at me as if to ask if that was true.

"She's right. The girl can't handle a surprise."

"I was probably like that when I was her age, too. Your father cured me of that. He was just as bad as you are."

"I don't think it's bad."

"You're right, sometimes it's nice to be surprised. But it can be frustrating, too. How did the strawberries work out?"

"Both girls loved them. We were all stuffed by the time we were done."

"Are you finished with my food processor?"

"Yeah, I just want to put the bowl in the dishwasher."

"Don't worry about that. I can put it in with the supper dishes."

"OK. I'll send it down with Wanda."

"Or I can pick it up. We all have presents for Jill. Why don't you go upstairs and we'll be up in about ten minutes?"

"Sounds good." I gave Mom another kiss and went upstairs.

Wanda was straightening out the couch when I walked in the apartment. I could hear the shower going, so I grabbed a pair of shorts from the bedroom and made my way to the bathroom.

I opened the door and snuck in behind Jill. She was washing her hair and had her eyes closed.

"Guess who?"

"Daddy!"

"Very funny, Jill."

"What are you doing here?"

"I figured I'd help you shower. You're going to have company in a few minutes."

"What do you mean?"

"Mom and Mary are coming up to give you some presents. Sara might, too. I don't know." I'd grabbed a washcloth and started soaping down her back.

"How soon will they be here?"

"Mom said ten minutes when I was downstairs."

"Ja-ack! That means they'll be here any second now."

"Yeah, I guess it does."

"Well, come on. We need to get out of the shower."

"Take it easy, Jill. Finish quickly and we'll get out. It's not like you knew they were coming up. I'm sure Wanda will keep them entertained."

"But what about you being in here?"

"What about it? I have an idea my mother is aware that we shower together. Among other things." I'd been washing her front as we were talking and handed her the washcloth, moving my hand between her legs and teasing her pussy with my middle finger. She slapped my hand.

"Jack! Leave me alone. We need to get out of here."

"Yes, Dear. At least Bozo loves me."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Never mind."

She turned off the water and I pinched her butt, making her squeal just as I opened the shower door.

I dried myself off and started to help her, getting slapped for my efforts.

"Stop it!"

We went out to the living room and Mom, Mary and Sara were all sitting on the couch with Wanda. Mary had a smirk on her face.

"Hey. I was just minding my own business and she dragged me in the shower with her. The woman's insatiable."

Jill gave me her best indignant expression and hit me in the arm. Mary whispered something into Sara's ear and the two of them started giggling. Mom just looked at me, shaking her head.

Mary glanced at Jill, then stared and pointed at her. "What's that?"

Jill looked at her, a question on her face, then smiled and put her thumb behind her earlobe, pushing out the earring.

"A present from Jack." She turned her head around so Mary could see there were two of them.

"Ooooh."

"He also sent me out with Wanda to get a new dress for tonight. But the dweeb won't tell me where we're going."

Mom looked her in the eye. "Oh, I know. You're going to the Coco's."

Jill looked disappointed, then made an effort of looking happy. "Really?"

"No, not really. Jack's gone to a lot of trouble to make this birthday special for you. The least you can do is let him give you his little surprise. And whatever it is, act surprised and thank him."

She leaned over and hugged Mom. "I guess I have been kind of a pain."

"Well, you'd have to ask Jack about that; I don't know. But I'd be willing to bet the answer's yes. And that he'd never admit it."

"Oh, I'll admit it. She's been a royal pain in the butt." I looked over at Wanda. "I was all set to ask Wanda if she wanted to take her place."

I'll say this for Jill; she had the grace to blush. Then she gave me a hug and whispered, "Nobody can take my place."

I hugged her back, whispered, "I know," and gave her a kiss.

I let her go and looked over at my family. "So, did you three come over here to make trouble or is there some other reason you're sitting on my couch?"

Wanda looked at me, a shocked expression on her face. Mary grinned and said "Trouble." Mom gave her the look. Sara just looked nervous.

Mom spoke up. "Jill, we brought some presents for your birthday. I know you're going out soon and I'm sure you'll have other things on your mind than presents from us when you get home. Here." She handed Jill an envelope.

Jill opened it up and pulled out a birthday card. A couple of plastic cards fell out.

"Credit cards?"

Mom said, "No. Look at them."

I picked them up off the floor and gave one to Jill, checking the other out for myself.

I glanced at Mom. "Season tickets?"

"Yep."

Jill looked puzzled. "I don't get it."

"They're season tickets for the Star Crest."

Mary went "Oooh."

Jill was still confused. "What's the Star Crest?"

"It's a dinner theater. They put on musicals, usually for four or five weeks, then they take some time off, then do the next one. I guess they do about six each season."

Mom held out another envelope. "Eight. There's a list of plays and dates in here. I reserved the dinner performance for the second Saturday of each one. I figured they'd have enough time to work through the mistakes but no so much that they'd be bored with it. You can always call them and swap dates if you have something going on and they have something available."

Jill hugged Mom. "Wow, this is great. How does it work with the dinner and all?"

I said, "They have a bunch of people who work as singers, dancers and actors. Then they bring in a star or two as the leads. Somebody you might not realize can sing and dance. A few years ago they had Don Knotts in Music Man. Suzanne Pleshette was in a show. They have these long tables that everybody sits at. Everybody gets a choice of two dinners, usually beef or lamb and some kind of chicken. They have people singing and dancing while the dinner is served. You get soup and salad and then they serve the main course. After everyone has their food, the play starts. There's an intermission for all the smokers to go outside or to stretch, they bring desserts to everybody, then they have the final act. They also serve drinks with the food. They have real good raspberry iced tea that I usually get."

"It sounds like fun."

"It is. I've seen Music Man, On a Clear Day, Ain't Misbehavin' and a few others. They usually have a Christmas show that's all carols and popular Christmas songs. And the food's fantastic. Thanks, Mom."

"Hey, the tickets are for Jill. She can take whoever she wants."

"Thanks a lot, Mom."

She smiled at me. "You're welcome, Dear."

Jill read the birthday card, then opened the other envelope. There was a foldout brochure that listed the plays and a calendar that listed the plays and off times. The second Saturday for each production was highlighted. My Fair Lady and Oklahoma were two of the plays listed.

Finally Mary cleared her throat. When Jill looked up, she held out a package. "It isn't much."

Jill smiled and took the package from her. She tore the paper off and pulled out a portable CD player.

"Thanks. I don't have anything to play my CDs on when we're in the car." She gave Mary a hug.

Jill backed away from Mary and Sara tapped her on the shoulder. "I have something for you, if you want a present from me."

Jill held her hand out. "Thank you, Sara."

Jill took off the paper to discover a shoe box. The lid was taped down and I gave her my penknife. Jill cut the tape and opened the box. Inside was a stuffed bear, wearing a Gi. Jill laughed, pulled Sara off the couch, hugging her and said "Thank you. Are you still planning to come back?"

"I'm working on it."

Jill hugged her again. "Good."

Mom sent Mary down for the rest of the chocolate chip cookies and we sat in the living room and talked until it was time for Jill and I to get dressed. Wanda took her toiletries, nightgown and clothes for school the next day.

Jill's new dress was hanging in the closet in a white plastic bag. She took it into the bathroom, making sure I didn't see it. I got dressed in my suit while she was in there, then played around on the computer.

After about fifteen minutes, Jill came out. As she had told me, the dress was dark blue. Blue velvet, just like the song. It molded to her body, leaving very little to the imagination.

Jill wears makeup, but it's teenage makeup. If that makes any sense. She uses the shiny lip gloss, a little blush, but nothing over the top. Most of the time she either goes without anything but lip gloss or she does such a good job that you can't tell she's using anything.

Today was no different as far as being able to tell was concerned. But she wasn't going for the teenage look. With that dress, the way she had her hair up, with just a few wisps falling strategically by her ears, and the makeup, she looked like she was over 20. Not her actual age of 15.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.