Jack and Jill
Chapter 114

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 114 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

I was awakened by the sun shining on my face. I took a deep breath through my nose for the first time in days. I smelled the smell of Jill.

I felt the feel of her, too; the warmth of her body, her breasts up against my back and her mound pushing into my butt. Her left arm was draped over my side, her fingers barely touching the mattress in front of me. I took her hand in mine and pulled it into my chest. She moved a bit, settled into my butt a little closer and moaned contentedly.

I felt like eating a big breakfast consisting of eggs, bacon, coffee and the works. I wasn't sure my stomach would feel the same way about things, though. I'd have to see what Jill had in the house.

I thought about that. I'd pretty much felt that way since we'd moved in; Jill took care of all of that stuff. The food, the dishes, the laundry, all of those things had become Jill's realm. It was supposed to be my apartment, and it was, but I'd considered it ours from day one.

She started stirring behind me so I knew she'd be awake soon. I let her wake up on her own. She didn't realize I was awake and tried to work her hand out of mine without waking me. I played along, groaning a bit and pulling it closer to my chest. She finally tugged it away and started to pull back from me.

"Hey!"

I felt her freeze, as if caught doing something wrong.

"Aren't you even going to say hello to me?"

"Jack! Are you feeling better?"

"Much better, thank you. Where do you think you're going?"

"I have to use the bathroom."

"Are you coming back?"

"If you want."

"Hurry back."

She came in the room a few minutes later. Her face had been scrubbed and her hair had that shine it gets from brushing the hell out of it. She had a big grin on her face.

The grin faded a bit when I got out of bed and made my own trip to the bathroom. I emptied my bladder, brushed my teeth and washed my face. On the way back, I stopped in the kitchen and poured a couple of glasses of orange juice. I took a sip of mine and made a face. There's something about drinking orange juice with the taste of toothpaste in your mouth that just doesn't work. Which is strange when you think of it, because it's no big deal to brush your teeth after drinking the stuff.

Jill was sitting up in bed, a couple of pillows behind her. She lit up when I came in the room. She thanked me when I handed her the glass of orange juice and made a face after her first sip.

"It'll get better after you've had a bit."

"I know. It's not like it's the first time I've had it after brushing my teeth. But it seems to surprise me every time."

"I know. Me too. Would you like some company?"

"Please."

I went around and got in my side of the bed. She turned to face me and her smile was so big it looked like her face was going to crack. Our arms went around each other. I was uncomfortable and pulled her over to me so that we were both lying on the mattress.

She was tentative when I first started the kiss, waiting for me to set the pace, and then she put herself into it. I found out that my breathing wasn't 100% back to normal; I had to break away after fifteen seconds or so. She hugged me a little tighter and pushed her face into the top of my chest.

"Jack. I missed this so much."

"I'd like to say I did, too, but I was so out of it I didn't know what was going on. Was Mom here? And Mary and Sara? And Chris?"

"Everyone was up here but Chris. Mary helped me out a lot. So did Wanda. Boy, did she pitch in. She did about four loads of laundry, as well as most of the actual work on the chicken soup."

"Oh, that soup was so good. I was so hungry last night and that really hit the spot."

"I'm glad you liked it. My Daddy got the recipe for that from my mother. One of the few things she left behind."

"Well, it was good. I have to ask something. Do you know if I was mean to Mom when she was up here?"

"I wouldn't call it mean. I think you might have hurt her feelings a bit. She offered to help you out and you told her that was OK, that you had me now. I think she probably felt like she'd lost you. Maybe even that I'd stolen you away. You know, they're both true to some extent."

"Yeah, I guess. Not that you can steal something that's given. But I should probably talk to her and tell her I'm sorry if I was rough on her."

"She'd probably like that."

"I've got my breath back. How would you like to try that kiss again?"

"I'd like that."

We tried. I don't know if it was the illness or the kiss that got me breathing hard. Jill was the same, so I think it was the kiss.

"Jill?"

"Yes?"

"Could I have something to eat?"

"Oh, God, Jack, I'm sorry. What would you like?"

"I'd like bacon and eggs and the whole works, but I don't know if my stomach can handle it. I don't even know if I should drink coffee."

"Can you handle tea until your stomach settles?"

"Sure."

"OK. I'm pretty sure we have another box of muffin mix in there. How do blueberry muffins sound?"

"They sound good."

"OK. Do you want to eat in the kitchen or should I bring it in here?"

"I'd like to sit down at the table and talk with you. I've been out of it for almost three days. I'm sure there's a lot that I missed."

"I'd say so. You can come out and watch me cook and I'll fill you in on what's been happening."

I noticed that Wanda wasn't around but there was evidence that she'd made our couch her new home.

Jill was as the counter, working on the muffin mix when I went into the kitchen. I walked up behind her, wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed the side of her neck. She giggled and scrunched her neck against me.

"Stop it. I need to concentrate here."

"OK. I'll leave. I know when I'm not wanted."

"Jack. Don't be like that. I'll just be a minute."

I went over to the table and sat down as she finished up with the mix and ladled it into the muffin sheet. She put it in the oven and came over to the table. I slid the chair back and offered her my lap. She grinned and sat on me, her arms around my neck. She kissed me with enthusiasm.

"So, what's up with Wanda?"

"She's going to stay with us for a while until she finds someplace else to go."

"So, that that mean we have another permanent border like Sara?"

"God, I don't think so."

"So, what's she doing to change it?"

"I don't know. She had to move out of Daddy's place and her mother and her boyfriend have been giving her a bunch of crap. The boyfriend called her a slut, and that really got to her. She had to get out of there. When she asked if she could move in for a while, I just told her she could. I didn't really think about where she would go after she was here. I did ask you before she moved in."

"Well, I have no problem with her being here for a few days or even a couple of weeks. But we need to set a time limit for her right away so we don't get stuck with her for years. I like Wanda, but the reason Mom built this place was because I was pushed out of my room when Sara moved in. I don't want to have to watch what I do in my own place. What are we going to do on your birthday tomorrow night? Sit down on the couch with Wanda?"

The thing about her birthday really hit home; I could see it on her face. I knew how she felt and why she'd offered the couch without hesitating since I'd essentially done the same thing with Sara. I also knew how it could tie you down and shake up your life. Feeling sorry for someone is one thing, but there are limits to what you can do.

"I didn't even think about my birthday. Are you going to be well enough to do something?"

"I'll be well enough. I don't know how much activity I can handle, but I have a big night planned for us. Has Wanda said anything yet?"

"About what?"

"She obviously hasn't. She and you are going shopping for a dress this afternoon."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.