Jack and Jill - Cover

Jack and Jill

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 96

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 96 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

I could feel the cold air on my left cheek. It was especially cold on the bottom outside part of my left ear. The rest of me was warm and toasty.

My right cheek was laying against the back part of Jill's head, my nose somewhere near her left ear, so she didn't have that problem. I could feel her hair against my face.

My arms were wrapped around her. Her flannel covered body was flush to mine, molding to me. For once, her butt was pushed into my pelvis so I could feel every curve, yet my cock wasn't buried inside the crack.

I could feel her left breast in my left hand. I wasn't grasping it, just resting the palm of my hand on it, seemingly of its own volition. The breast was firm and strong but relaxed, the nipple slack in my hand. My right hand was laying on its back, on the mattress, her body on top of the forearm.

We were both buried in the blankets, the tops just above my chin.

Something woke me up. Some sound. Unusual, but not threatening. Someone clearing his throat.

"Good morning."

I'd awakened to those words many a time, but they were always spoken by a female. Mom, Jill, my sister or even Sara. Today, it was a man's voice that I heard. Jill made a "don't bother me" noise and burrowed her backside into me a little more.

I opened my eyes and turned my head. I had to look down and back a bit to spot Alex standing in the door, his hands on his hips and a smile on his face.

"Hi, Alex."

"Hi, yourself. You know I've got a crew coming in this morning?"

"I figured you did. What time is it?"

"Just after five."

"No wonder I didn't wake up. Do we need to get out of here?"

"That would be a good idea, yes."

I shook Jill. "Come on. Wake up."

She was her usual, chipper, morning person self. She emitted kind of a groan, pulled my left hand closer to her breast and ground her tail a little deeper into me.

I blew in her ear. That got me slapped as she tried to hit whatever was in her ear and got me instead. Or maybe I was what she was aiming for all along.

It took about a minute and a half to get her to wake up. She saw Alex standing by the door.

"Oh, Hi, Alex."

"Good morning, Jillian."

She got out of bed, yawned, and picked up one of the blankets and wrapped it around herself. She walked out the door, pausing to kiss him on the cheek on the way out.

"Hey, don't I get a kiss?"

"I can kiss you any time."

I got up. It was a little nippy, but my sweats kept me warm enough.

"I can't believe how much you got done yesterday."

"I felt like I was juggling, I'll tell you that. It was quite a trick, finishing off one project and getting the next one going."

"How late did you work?"

"We were here till about 7:00."

"I must have just missed you. Are you going to finish today?"

"That's the plan. There's a big bonus from John in it for us if we do."

"I didn't know anything about that."

"John knows it will make his daughter happy. She must have said something to him that day it rained. He offered me a bonus if we got it finished by today."

"Well, even if you don't get it all done by today, you should still get it."

"That's not the way it works, Jack. But we should be OK. We won't be tripping all over each other like we were yesterday."

"So, it's just the doors, the washer and dryer and the roof, right?"

"That and the texture coat."

"It already looks like you painted it."

"That's the primer coat. After today, you won't have to paint this garage before you retire."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.