Jack and Jill - Cover

Jack and Jill

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 92

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 92 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

It felt strange to be in bed alone. I was lying on my side, sort of curled up into myself, facing away from the kitchen where Jill and the girls were talking, at the far edge of the sleeping bag with the majority of our bed behind me.

I'd was in that half asleep, half awake state when I felt someone behind me. Jill slid up against my back, her arm over my side, pulling her closer to me. I felt her lips as she kissed the back of my neck.

I'm not usually ticklish. This was just in the right place, just light enough to get to me. I scrunched up my neck.

I heard her giggle. "I thought you were asleep."

"I was."

"Poor Baby. Do you want me to leave you alone?"

"I don't care."

"Aw, does him have his feelings hurt?"

I scrunched up a little more, pulling myself closer to a fetal position.

"Oh, my. Aren't we sensitive today."

I didn't say anything. I figured she was just going to go to sleep. She stayed up against me, her arm still around me, but didn't say anything.

Three or four minutes later I was still lying there, looking at the wall in the dark with Jill plastered to my back. I could feel her breasts squashed up against my bare back through her flannel nightgown. Her chin was laying on top of my shoulder, her face against the side of my neck.

He hand started to slide down, over my stomach and then my shorts. Her fingers curled around my balls, my cock covered by the palm of her hand.

"I wanted to show you something tonight."

I cleared my throat. "What."

"I've been practicing."

"Practicing, huh? What... do you play a musical instrument?"

"Not musical. An organ."

"What are you talking about?"

"I've been practicing with a banana. All three of us have. But I'm the best."

"The best. Peeling or slicing."

"Swallowing."

"Oh."

Her hand was still cupping me. I felt it start to fill as I grew.

"Well, somebody seems to like that. Too bad there's a grouch attached to it."

She let out a long sigh, released me and rolled over, her back to me, not touching me anymore.

"I guess I'll just have to settle for playing with the banana. While Mary and Sara move on to Charlie and Chris."

Male pride is a wondrous thing. My cock knew what it wanted, it was tenting my shorts, pointing at the corner. I wanted to roll over, pull my shorts down, push her face into my crotch and say "please, swallow my cock." Instead, I just stayed there, my hands together between my knees. It was probably five minutes until I heard the sniffling.

I rolled over. Jill was on her side, facing the other way, her face lying on her hands. Her body was shaking slightly as she cried to herself.

I reached over and brushed my hand against her hair.

"Jill."

She sniffed. "What."

"I'm a real ass."

"Uh huh."

"I don't know what comes over me. God, I love you so much and it just got to me when you didn't come to bed. And when you did, I couldn't get myself to just let it go and be here with you."

She rolled over and wrapped her right arm around me, her left fist and her face pushing into my chest. She sniffed loudly.

"Jack, I can't handle it when you desert me. It's bad enough with Daddy. I don't know what I'd do if you did too."

I held her tight, stroking her hair as she sobbed at my chest. Why do I pull this crap?

"Jill, I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

She held on tighter. A couple of minutes later the sobbing was replaced with her gentle breathing as she slept in my arms.

It seemed to take hours to fall asleep. The whole time, Jill kept her face and her hand pressed against my chest. Even in her sleep, the arm that was wrapped around me pulled tight, as if to keep me from leaving her. She was in the same position, holding on just as tightly when I woke up at 6AM. I reached down and stroked her hair. She sighed in her sleep. I crooked my neck and kissed the top of her head.

"Hey, Babe. It's time to get up."

She tried to dig her face into me. "No."

"Come on, Jill. School."

"I'm sick. I wanna stay here."

"Well, I'm not. I need to get up and get ready."

I was able to ease away from her, despite her grumbling attempts to hold on to me. She kind of fell forward, her face in the sleeping bag as I got up.

I went in the bathroom, used the toilet and brushed my teeth. I hadn't showered Monday night so I decided a quick shower was called for.

I was shampooing my hair with my eyes closed when I thought I heard something. I listened and didn't hear anything more so I assumed I was imagining things. I finished up in the shower, quickly running a razor over my face and rinsed off. As I reached for a towel, I heard Jill say "Good Morning."

She was sitting on the toilet, her nightgown up around her waist. This was the first time I'd ever had anybody in the bathroom when I got out of the shower. I pulled the towel into me and dried my face.

"Good morning. I thought you were sick."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.