Jack and Jill - Cover

Jack and Jill

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 79

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 79 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

Telling Jill I'd sleep anywhere as long as she was with me was obviously the right thing to say. She held on to my arm and pulled close, a little sigh escaping her lips. I relaxed and was almost asleep when she spoke.

"Jack?"

Oh boy. Now what. "Hmmm?"

"Do you remember this morning? In the car?"

"Uh Huh. What about it?"

"I told you I'd make it up to you for being there last night. I owe you, Jack."

Her right arm untangled itself from mine and I felt her hand snake under my shorts. She was just about to hit pay dirt when I grabbed on to her wrist.

"Jill. I don't ever want you to make love to me because you think you owe me. If you want to make love to me because you love me and you want to be close to me, that's one thing. But if you do it because you feel obligated, I'd rather not. I know there are a lot of people who would say I'm stupid and should take it any way I can get it, but it means more to me than that."

She surged up at me and clamped her mouth to mine, her hands just under the top of my shoulders, pulling us as close together as possible. I could feel her breasts pushing into me through the nightgown as one hand moved behind my head, trying to get closer still.

"You silly, silly boy. Of course I want to make love to you. If I could get away with making love to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week I would. You're right. It's no good if I feel I have to do it. And I was stupid for putting it that way. Jack, I want us to make love to each other. Please."

I reached up and took her head in my hands, pulling her into me for another kiss.

"Well, if you put it that way... OK."

She giggled and hugged me real quick, then dove at my middle, tugging my shorts off desperately. She took me in her hand and blew on me lightly.

"I love making it grow."

She manipulated it, kissed it, licked it. She got her wish and it grew in her hand. Another triumphant giggle and then she licked it from the bottom up. She took the head in her mouth and licked that sensitive part just underneath. My body pulled in involuntarily and she made an "Uuhhhmmm" noise while still holding me in her mouth.

She opened her mouth and breathed in deep. I could feel the cool air coming in past my moist penis. I glanced down to see her looking up at me, her eyes sparkling. Her mouth closed and her tongue lay flat against the bottom of my cock and then she slowly slid down. I felt it hit the entrance to her throat and then she tried to push further.

She backed off quickly and started coughing. I went to reach for her but she pushed me away, still coughing. Just when I was starting to get worried about her, she gulped and looked up at me, a slight smile on her face. There were tears in her eyes.

"Oops. Gag reflex. I just need to take it a little slower. Don't worry. One of these days I'll learn how to deep throat you."

"You don't need to do that, Jill."

"I know I don't."

She swiped at her eyes with her sleeve and went back to my cock. I'd wilted a bit when she started coughing.

"Aaaww."

She licked and sucked at it until it was standing proud again. Taking me in her hand, she took just the tip in her mouth and then drooled saliva on it. She released and used her thumb to massage the wetness all around the top, paying attention to the slit at the top. Meanwhile, she shoved impatiently at my thighs until I got the idea and bent my knees, lifting my thighs so she could get to my balls. She used her free hand to hold them as she explored them with her tongue, eventually taking one, then the other in her mouth, toying with them.

Blazing Saddles is one of my favorite movies. Slim Pickens tells Harvey Korman that he uses his tongue prettier than a $20 whore. Well, so does Jill. She has a way of making it firmly soft. I don't know how else to describe it. It molds to my cock yet bathes it with softness. I feel her tongue loving my cock whenever she takes it in her mouth. And her mouth is so warm. It feels like coming home. Done with my balls, she lifted up and took me back in her mouth, using her magic tongue to bring me almost there.

She released me from her mouth and got up on her knees. She pulled her nightgown up to her waist and walked on her knees until her legs straddled my hips. She took hold of my prick and held it up as she started to lower herself.

"Jill. What are you doing?"

"I want to really make love to you."

"Jill. Stop. Have you had your period yet?"

"No."

"Then we aren't safe."

She got up. "OK. I've still got rubbers in my backpack."

I grabbed her wrist as she started to get up.

"Jill. Come here."

I held her close to me.

"Don't you want to have sex, Jack?"

"Oh, God. More than anything in the world. But not like this. Not here on the floor. Not with a rubber and not before you're safe. Jill, I want it to be special. I've been planning on how to make it as romantic as possible ever since that day we agreed to wait until your birthday. Don't spoil it for me. For us. Please?"

She lifted her face up and looked at me. There were tears in her eyes.

"It's just that Daddy..."

I pulled her face into me chest and held her tight.

"I know. I know."

I kissed the top of her head. She lifted her head and moved up so we could kiss. Her mouth dug into mine desperately.

"Oh God, Jack. I love you so much. I want you."

"I know. Let me make it special. For both of us."

We kissed. Not as desperate. More loving.

"Jack?"

"Uhm?"

"Would you do me?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.