Jack and Jill - Cover

Jack and Jill

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 68

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 68 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

Bozo spent the night in the garage with us. He stayed over near the water heater.

Mom had told Jill to take responsibility for what she was doing to me while we were doing our chores earlier. Jill had promised to make it better.

She did.

I'd planned on talking to her about what she and Mary talked about while they were washing Mom's new car. That idea went out the window. Jill wouldn't let me put shorts on and she was naked when I turned out the main light. We got into bed and the next thing I knew she had her legs on either side of my head and my prick in her mouth. I reciprocated. So, neither of us had much opportunity to talk. I could find out about Mary some other time.

We were both wiped out after we'd come in each other's mouths a few times. Well, twice for me, I gave up counting at four for her. We'd done this one at a time to each other, this was the first time we'd done it together. There were times it took all the concentration I could muster to to keep working on her. The other times I'd been above her. It's amazing how much liquid came out of her as I was exploring with my lips and tongue.

We went to sleep shortly after she turned herself around and was resting up against me. The last thing I remember is Jill playing with the hair on my chest. All that fresh air must have made us tired.

I woke up refreshed, my cock nestled between her cheeks, my left hand held against her chest. She was lying on the other arm.

Nature was calling so I rolled her over a bit and slid my arm out from under her. I picked up my shorts, slid them on and made my way into the bathroom. Bozo followed me out of the garage but detoured out to the back yard. I took care of business and went back into the kitchen. As I was pouring water into the coffee maker, Sara came in.

"Good morning. How are you doing, Sara?"

"Pretty good."

"I didn't see Chris at dinner last night. What happened?"

"He called before we ate. Mrs. Simpson invited him for dinner and he didn't want to disappoint her."

"Did you invite him over to Jill's?"

"Jill's?"

"Aren't you coming over with us?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"We have a pool party and barbecue every Sunday at Jill's house. I assume everyone else is coming. Why don't you ask Chris to go with you?"

"I feel weird. How do I know it will be OK with Jill?"

"I know it will. But she should be in soon if you'd feel better asking her first."

Speaking of the devil, Jill walked in the door with Bozo.

I went over to kiss her but she turned her face so I just got her cheek.

"I need to brush my teeth."

"OK. Is Sara invited today?"

"Of course she is. You should know that."

"I do. She wasn't sure it was OK with you. Can she bring a friend?"

"Of course. Gotta go." She headed down the hall and I heard the bathroom door close.

I looked over at Sara. "Well, don't just stand there. Give him a call."

She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks, Jack. You smell funny." She went over to the phone and dialed.

Mary came out just as Sara was hanging up the phone.

"What are you going to wear to Jill's?"

"We always wear our sexiest bathing suits and tease Jack and John."

"I've never had a bathing suit."

"Never?"

"Not that I can remember. My mother always said I would be asking for trouble if I wore one. She said they were indecent."

"Your mother sounds like she belongs in Iraq or Saudi Arabia. Letting your father beat her up, always following his orders, afraid to offend him, bathing suits are indecent. Did she cover her face when she left the house?"

"No, Jack. That's about the only thing she didn't do. Have you got one I can wear, Mary?"

"No, I've just got the one. I've got a couple I really should throw out. They don't fit any more. I know they wouldn't fit you. With your boobs, you would look indecent if you wore one of them."

Jill had come in and taken my arm, giving me a kiss now that her teeth were brushed.

"I guess we need to go to the mall."

"I don't have money for a bathing suit."

"Don't worry about it. We'll figure something out. Jack, get ready so we can go to the mall."

"Yes, Dear. I'll make a deal with you. You make breakfast and I'll drive you girls to the mall."

I thoroughly enjoyed my breakfast. All three girls made a big production of serving me, making sure my coffee was full, calling me master the whole time. Jill even buttered my toast and fed it to me.

Mom came out and Mary got her a cup of coffee. "You're coming today, aren't you?"

"I was planning on it. That way Sara and Mary will have a way to get home."

"I'm going to take everyone over to the mall after breakfast. Sara needs a bathing suit."

"What else do you need, Sara?"

"I can't think of anything, Mom."

"All right. You let me know if there is. Mary, do me a favor and get my purse out of my room."

Mary was back in a minute. Mom dug through and pulled out her wallet. She got three twenties out and gave me, Mary and Sara each a bill. "You might as well get an allowance like Jack and Mary. You're helping out as much as they do. And use this for a new bathing suit." She pulled out a fifty and handed it to Sara.

Sara got up and gave Mom a hug. "Nobody's ever been nice to me like that before."

"That's OK, Honey. You deserve it."

We cleaned up in the kitchen and did our bathroom stuff and were on our way fifteen minutes later. Sara and Mary sat in the back while Jill held on to my arm.

Once we passed the big glass doors into the mall, the girls went running down toward some shop that specialized in bathing suits. I told no one in particular that I'd meet them when they were done. I lost sight of them when they took the escalator up to the second level.

I went up and saw a bench near the down escalator. I decided to sit and wait.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.