Jack and Jill
Chapter 64

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 64 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

Jill was wearing her robe. I knew the flannel nightgown was underneath. I recalled the first day we went out, her butt cheeks half visible beneath her skin-tight shorts. Believe it or not, her flannel getup did more for me. Not that I would complain if she wore those shorts around me now.

The garage was nice and warm. It had been a little cool when we got home, but having the heater on low had kept it from being freezing. Fifteen minutes on high and the room was very comfortable. There was a built in thermostat, so I set it to maintain the current temperature.

I picked up a pair of shorts and headed back toward the door. Jill had climbed into bed and was on her back, her hands holding onto the blankets just under her chin.

"Where are you going?"

"I figured I'd go into the bathroom and change."

"Weren't you just in the bathroom?"

"Yeah, but I forgot to take in some shorts."

"Are you embarrassed to change in front of me?"

"No, I... Well, yeah, I guess so."

"Do you like looking at my body, Jack?"

"Of course I do. You're beautiful."

"Well, I like seeing you, too. Now, if you want to keep covered up when I'm around,..."

"No, that's all right. I can change in here."

I leaned against the metal sink and took off my shoes and socks. The shirt followed. I undid the studs on my jeans and slid them off. I started to put my shorts on over my underpants.

"You don't need those."

"The shorts?"

"You can wear the shorts if you want. But you definitely don't need the underpants."

I slid the undies off and looked down. My prick was pointing about four feet in front of my toes.

"Are you getting excited?"

"Yeah, a little."

"Me, too."

I looked at the shorts in my hand. "Forget it." I tossed them on the pile of clothes I'd just removed.

This time I took care of the lights. I'd found a lamp with a low voltage bulb in it and put it on the workbench earlier. I flipped it on and turned out the neon fixture. I also turned off the outside lights. Kind of like a kid's night light, but what I might get to see definitely wasn't for kids. I'd decided to let Jill set the pace for any exploration. Oh, I'd put my hand where it felt good when we were kissing, but she could make the first move for any inside-the-clothes stuff. I was ready to go at any time. I just wanted to make sure she felt comfortable about anything we did.

She was holding the blankets out when I got back to the bed, welcoming me to come in next to her, a big smile on her face. Is there any more loving thing a woman can do to show her man he's desired?

I climbed in and she scooted up to me. The front of my body was tight against the flannel covering, her warm body separated from mine by an eighth of an inch of fabric. Her breasts pushed against her chest as she leaned in to me. I could feel the tips expanding slightly. She was right, she was getting excited, too.

Her eyes fluttered closed as our lips joined. We both had an arm around our partner, pulling each other closer. I rolled her over and lay on top of her, working my right hand under her back. A second arm seemed to wrap around me of its own volition. She moaned into my mouth.

We continued our kiss, tasting of each other. She slid her hands off my back, putting the palms just under my shoulders on my front. She gave a slight push while grunting.

"Heavy."

I rolled over on my back.

"Is it hot in here?"

"I'm fine."

"It seems hot to me."

She sat up. Her hands went under the blankets and she went through some kind of gyration. The next thing I knew, she had the bottom of her nightgown in her fists and she was sliding it up her body and over her head.

I'd taken two photography classes last year, so I knew about lighting. I would have liked to have a couple of spots focused on her to view the beauty that was exposed to me but the dim light from the lamp on the workbench created a breathtaking combination of light and shadow.

Her breasts lifted up as the nightgown dragged up against them, her hair going the same direction a split second later. The breasts quickly settled down, firm enough so they hardly jiggled at all. She tossed the nightgown on top of my pile and ran both hands through her hair.

Her breasts were twin beauties. Lightly sprinkled with freckles, they stood firm and proud. Little cones, rounded pyramids, pointing slightly up. There was an area between the twin peaks that was tan. The majority of them was white. Quarter-sized pink circles adorned the very front where they tapered down. The center of these had little nubs, maybe three eighths of an inch in both height and diameter, just enough darker to distinguish them. The combination of pink, white and tan was somehow exciting. I couldn't come up with a logical reason for the attraction. It was something that had been a part of man since he first stood on two legs.

I reverently laid my hand on one of her breasts, the pressure as the little nub grew against my palm exciting me. As did the little groan she inadvertently let out.

She pulled my hand away and lay down on her back, pulling me over on top of her. I felt her nipples grow and dig into me as we tasted each other again.

We came up for air and she eased me over on my back. Her left arm was under me as she rested her head on my chest, toying with what little hair I had growing there. She was playing, exploring, her palms sliding over a nipple, her fingertips pulling up the hair, gently so as to excite, not hurt.

"I'm a little concerned about Mary."

I silently willed her to continue.

"She seemed so alone on the way home, all by herself on the front seat. And she didn't even say goodnight to anyone when she went to bed."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.