Jack and Jill - Cover

Jack and Jill

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 63

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 63 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

Mary asked Sara if she'd like to change places. Sara declined.

The stadium filled up. There has always been a rivalry between Highpoint and Fernmont. I know there'd been a pep rally this afternoon while I was busy pushing my mop. They were definitely the better team this year but high school kids are notoriously optimistic when it comes to their football teams. Since the two schools were so close together, almost half the people I saw were wearing Fernmont colors.

Chris was either talking to me or looking out at the field. Sara talked to Mary and glanced over at Chris once in a while.

Jill was still plastered to my arm. I glanced over and noticed that Mom was leaning her head on John's shoulder. She was holding her hands together in her lap. John reached over and laid his paw on them. There was no reaction from Mom.

By the time halftime came around, Sara and Mary were including Chris in their conversation. I don't think any of them was paying attention to the game. Not that it was that interesting. We were behind 21 - 0 when John held out a couple of twenties and asked who wanted to go to the snack bar. Mary looked pointedly at Sara. I saw her swallow, then ask Chris if he wanted to go with her. He jumped at the chance. Quietly, so as not to scare her off.

They went down the stairs at a comfortable distance. Not too far, not too close. Mary looked at me.

"You sure shook her up."

"Yeah, I guess so. She needed a little push."

"You're probably right. If it had been anyone but Chris, I'd say you went too far. But he's cared for her since they first met."

Jill squeezed my arm, burying her face further into me.

"I think you did good."

I kissed the top of her head.

Mom was still leaning on John's shoulder. I wondered what went on last night before they fell asleep on the couch.

The next thing I knew, Chris and Sara were walking back up the steps to our row. Chris had a tray of drinks balanced on his left hand. He had her elbow in his right, guiding her upstairs. They were talking just as they used to when they used to walk to school.

The rest of the game was more of a blowout. Highpoint beat us 64 - 6. A couple of field goals were all we could muster. The most embarrassing moment was when we got pushed back in our own end zone for a safety. Of course, the Highpoint students went wild every time there was a big play.

We all stood up at the end of the game. John asked me if we had time for pizza.

"There's always time for pizza."

Sara asked if I would mind if she and Chris came with me. I had no problem with it. I told Mom I'd meet her at Perlione's.

Jill and I were probably about ten paces in front of Sara and Chris. He was taking it nice and easy, letting her move at her own pace. They were close enough to talk but there was no touching. I opened Jill's door for her and she scooted over to the middle. I unlocked the back door and opened it a crack. By the time I was getting behind the wheel, Chris was holding the door as Sara slid into the seat. I noticed she stopped when she got behind Jill. I turned around.

"Are you OK, Sara?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I don't know whether to thank you or hit you."

"I'd rather have you thank me."

"Thanks."

There was a line to get out of the parking lot. I could see Mom's Lexus about five cars in front of us. She took a right out of the driveway and took off like a shot. She was nowhere to be seen by the time we reached the street.

We headed towards Perlione's. Jill and I had our own conversation going while Chris and Sara were talking in the back. Just over a mile down the road, I saw a cop car pulled over behind Mom's Lexus, the lights flashing. We waved to Mom and the others as we drove by.

We pulled into Perlione's parking lot. Jill slid out on my side again while Sara followed Chris out his door.

"Maybe we should wait for Mom and the rest. The reservation's probably in your father's name."

"Don't worry about it. Ronald will seat us."

We went inside and Jill walked up to the Maitre D'. He smiled and asked how many were in her party. We figured it out and she said there would be eight of us eventually.

Chris and Sara seemed impressed as we were led right through the restaurant while several people were waiting in the lobby to be seated.

Jill let go of me to grab two coffee cans of peanuts as we went through the door to the back room. Ronald snapped his fingers and a waiter rushed over to help him put two tables together. I heard him tell the waiter that this was a special table and that he had better take good care of us.

We all sat down at one end of the table. Jill put one of the cans at the other end and put ours where everyone could reach. The waiter came over and asked if we were ready to order. Jill told him we were expecting more people and that we would wait. I asked him to hold on for a second. I checked around and everyone was fine with Coke. I ordered a pitcher of Coke and some glasses. The waiter asked if we'd prefer iced mugs and I said that would be fine.

We sat there and crushed peanut shells, eating the meat and dropping the shells on the floor. Sara couldn't believe that we could get away with that in such a high-class restaurant.

"This room is for the peasants," I said.

Just about then, Mom, John, Wanda and Mary came through the door with Ronald in the lead. Wanda sat down next to Sara, Mary ended up next to me and Mom and John were at the far end. Ronald snapped his fingers again and the waiter appeared at his elbow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.