Jack and Jill - Cover

Jack and Jill

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 53

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 53 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

"Are you hungry?"

"I could eat something."

"We had Sara Lee pound cake for desert. I waited to have some with you."

"Ooh. I love Sara Lee."

We went into the kitchen and pigged out on pound cake. Jill asked if we had any chocolate syrup and poured some on hers. Too much like putting ketchup on steak for me.

"I miss Bozo. Is he in with that little bitch again?"

"He was hanging around Sara earlier, yes. And don't be shy about telling me how you feel about her."

"I know you have to live with her and I feel sorry for her with her father and all but it just seems like she has to take over everything. I know she wasn't trying to steal you when she got beat but you know damn well she was going after you when you first started talking to her. And she was still interested. Maybe she's not now, but she didn't lose interest just because you told her you had a girlfriend.

"The garage looks nice and it's a lot better than the floor in the living room, but it should be her that's out in the garage, not you. We could do just fine in your room if we had to, even if you just have a twin bed.

"And now I can't even find my damn dog. It's not fair. I don't think I should have to force my own dog to come home with me when I move back because some bitch has been spoiling him while I'm at school."

"Well, what about when you're at school? What did he do at your house?"

"He stayed out in the back yard. I'd put him out when I left and bring him in when I got home. And everything worked out great."

"OK. So, we'll tell Sara that's what you want. But calling her a bitch isn't going to help anything."

"All right. I won't call the bitch that to her face."

We went down the hall and I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's Jack. I want to get some clothes for tomorrow."

"Come in."

I opened the door.

"And I want my dog. Come 'ere, Bozo."

He was lying on the bed near Sara. He glanced up at Jill, then lay back down.

"JEESUS FUCKING CHRIST! Now you've stolen my dog. First my boyfriend and now my DOG. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"

"But he was lonely. I was only helping out."

I stepped between them.

"Sara, you've got an adult dog and two puppies outside that I bet you haven't said two words to since you moved in. The puppies were low on water and rolling in shit the last time I checked. Bozo belongs outside when Jill is away and with her when she's around. You need to take care of your own dogs. If you want to play with Bozo while you're playing with yours, that's fine. But I bought him for Jill and I don't appreciate you taking him away from her."

I leaned over and picked him up, handing him to Jill. Then I got some clothes from the closet and some clean underwear for tomorrow.

We went out to the garage and it was a little too cold. I turned on the heater and set it down near the bed.

"I hope you're happy. I didn't call her Bitch. I need to take a shower before we go to bed."

"OK. I took one at school. I'll watch Bozo while you're in there."

She looked at the empty easy chair. "Where are my clothes?"

"Oh, I forgot to show you." I took her out to the garage and showed her the wardrobe with her clothes hanging up inside. The suitcase was on the floor next to it along with her makeup bag.

Jill picked up some stuff to take inside while I watched Bozo. He used the facilities, then took a long drink out of Queenie's bowl. He sniffed at her empty food bowl and whined.

I got some puppy chow and put it in his bowl. He dug in like he hadn't eaten for days.

By now the garage had heated up. I brought Bozo in with me and closed the door. I changed into the pair of shorts I wore to bed and climbed in. The mattress was so much better than sleeping on the floor.

The door opened and Jill came in, closing it after her. Bozo got up and went over to her. Good for him, she was ready to de-ball somebody if they acted up.

Jill was wearing a robe. One of those comfy things that girls wear when they sit on the couch with their legs under them, watching TV. She had some ridiculous fuzzy slippers on that I knew better than to make fun of.

"Oh. It warmed up good."

She went over to the wardrobe and pulled out a hanger. I'd seen the nightgown she wore the last couple of nights in the wardrobe after she went in to shower. So I was expecting something special. This was our special room, so I was waiting for... something.

She took off the robe and hung it up. She was wearing an off-white nightgown with pink and blue flowers on it. Very tasteful. Long sleeves. Down to just above her ankles. The proverbial flannel nightgown.

"Where's the light switch?"

I pointed toward the switches next to the door.

"The one closest to the door is for the outside. The other's in here."

She mentally placed the bed and turned out the lights inside. The outside lights provided a soft glow through the window in the door as she made her way over.

"We're going to have to see if there's some way we can do something with the lights from bed."

"Maybe we should get one of those clappers."

"That would work."

She lifted the blankets and got in next to me. After she was lying down she slipped off her slippers and put them next to the bed.

We ended up face to face. Actually, front to front. It wasn't see-through, but the nightgown definitely didn't hide any of her curves. I could feel woman as I held her in my arms.

"Hate me?"

"Why should I hate you?"

"I was pretty tough on her."

"No. You said what you needed to. I've started to feel a little taken advantage of. I don't think she's been able to have much with those parents. She's probably taking advantage of the freedom she's found here. If you let a kid run wild, he'll end up being unmanageable. I think Sara's the same way. I like her but she is doing some things I don't like."

"I knew there was a reason I kept you around."

She leaned into me and kissed me.

"Oooh. I like this."

She kissed me some more. I kissed back.

Her hands were feeling my bare back. Rubbing, pulling, tugging me into her. Her breasts pushed through the nightgown and flattened under the pressure.

She pulled back and pushed me over on my back. I reached for her to pull her to me but she resisted.

"Shh. Lie still. Close your eyes."

I felt fingers run through the hair on the side of my head. Gentle kisses, hardly there. On both eyelids, my cheekbones, my cheeks. A quick peck on my lips, too fast for the return kiss that was almost instinctive. My chin, a giggle and a "Scratchy." Both sides, under my jaw, my Adam's apple, then right above my right collarbone, where the neck meets the shoulder. Another giggle as I reflexively pulled my shoulder up. Not as bad on the other side but definitely felt. Up till now, the only erogenous zone I had been aware of was between my legs.

She backed up and started rubbing my chest. Her fingers ran through the hair that's there. I'm no old man with black hair all over him but I have a little. She said "Uhhm", I said "Ohhhh".

The same kisses. Little touches. Both sides, a couple of inches in from my armpits. Below the bulges on my pectorals. Then a flick of a tongue on my right nipple.

My body tried to pull back into the mattress. It was almost too much pleasure for it to handle. She seemed to enjoy my reaction by the giggle. A flick at the other one. Again, not as surprising but it felt soooo good. I took her head in my hands. Not really pulling it in or holding it still. Trying to convince myself that I had some control over her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.