Jack and Jill - Cover

Jack and Jill

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 49

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

When you sleep in the same bed for years and the alarm clock's in the same place and goes off the same time every day, you get used to it.

The alarm was going off. It was coming from the wrong direction. Everything was different. And I was tangled up in something. I was confused.

I forced my eyes open. I was pressed up against someone. Ah. Jill. Still wearing my jacket.

She was lying on my right arm. My left was going over her left arm and she had the hand in both of hers, pulling it into her sternum.

I also had that distinctively male problem. When sleeping, a full bladder activates the sexual reflex. I had a hard on, buried in Jill's ass. Well, not in, between. You get the picture.

I struggled to get my left hand free to turn off the alarm. Jill groaned and did some wiggle thing with her ass that planted me deeper as she pulled my hand in tighter. My right arm was under her and I could tell it was asleep. I was trapped and was going to have to come up with some super human way to escape.

I saw Bozo looking at me and I got an idea. I stuck my tongue in her ear.

That woke her up. Somehow, it affected her the way dropping an ice cube down her back would have. She shivered and got goosebumps on the back of her neck. She may have gotten them elsewhere, the neck was the only area I could see.

My plan to get away didn't work. Jill sighed, sort of a satisfied "Ummhh", then pulled my hand in even tighter, pushing her whole body back into me.

"Jill."

"Uhhmm."

"Jill. You need to get up."

"Uh uh."

"Come on, Jill."

No response.

It was then that I discovered the ultimate way to bring Jill under my control. Better than any mind control story you may have read. Better than hypnotism. Not offers of ice cream, threats of the ping pong paddle. I pulled my left hand back, just above her waist on the left side. Above her ribs. And I tickled her.

I've never been ticklish. Dad could get Mom laughing but I never had the guts to try. Mary can be tickled but it's kind of hit and miss.

Jill is ticklish. Five year old girl with pigtails and freckles ticklish. You know, the one who crunches up and can't stop laughing when you get within a foot of her and point your finger at her tummy. That kind of ticklish.

In fact, it turned out that Jill was pee in your pants ticklish. Which I found out to both our dismay. In the morning, I get the hard on, Jill pees when tickled.

I admit it was my fault. I tried it on her side and she struggled to get away, unable to keep from laughing. Try saying "stop it" while laughing. So, being the loving boyfriend I am, I kept at it. My arms were free, I could turn off the alarm clock but I found a new way to have fun. I got her on her back and I pounced on her and got both sides at once. She couldn't get away and couldn't stop laughing. And then she did. She got all serious and then she got embarrassed.

There was a lot more intention behind the "STOP IT" this time. I backed off and she rose up on her elbows and looked down at her stomach and below. I followed her gaze.

"Oh, Shit."

"Are you all right?"

"All right? I don't know. I'm not hurt. But I peed all over myself. And the sleeping bag. Help me get up."

We got her into the bathroom and she got rid of whatever was left, which I suppose wasn't much. She got her suitcase and brought the whole thing back with her. I took advantage of her absence to empty my bladder.

Once we were sure she had a clean towel, I got shoved out and she took a shower. I was surprised that she was showered, teeth and hair brushed, dressed and ready to go within ten minutes.

While she was in there, we had some more drama. Bozo followed us down to the bathroom and Dino realized there was another dog in his house. He started whining and scratching at the door. Bozo of course had to go over to investigate which made Dino more inquisitive.

I opened up the door and let Dino out. The two dogs stood in the hallway, checking each other out. Dino was 7 weeks old and Bozo was close to 9. Bozo was definitely bigger. Maybe 3 pounds heavier, a couple of inches taller.

Dino walked over to Bozo's side and lay his head across his back. Just below the neck. I didn't hear anything but I could see the vibration in Dino's throat. And Bozo shrank. No, he didn't get smaller, but I could see him pull himself in. This was Dino's house and he was putting this interloper on notice. Watch your step or you'll deal with me.

I called them both and grabbed the sleeping bag, leading them into the kitchen and out to the back yard. I put the sleeping bag in the washer while they did their thing. You could see that Dino was in charge and that it was his back yard.

I got them back in and let Dino back in Mary's room. Bozo stayed in the living room, near the couch. Jill came out of the bathroom as I was closing Mary's door.

"What's for breakfast?"

We went into the kitchen and I found some bagels and cream cheese. Jill put the bagels in the microwave while I used the bathroom. Then I had to go into my room and get some clothes. Of course, that woke Sara. I asked if she'd mind looking after Bozo and she agreed to. When I told her I'd put him out back until she woke up she suggested I just let him in with her when we left. I told her I'd let Jill decide about that.

"You're learning."

"Yeah, I guess so."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.