Jack and Jill
Chapter 43

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

We took the elevator downstairs and made our way into Emergency.

The doctor with the coke bottle glasses was waiting for us. "We decided what would be best for the girl is to let Social Services take her away from everybody that cares for her, put her in a home where she can mop floors and be fed bread and water, then put her back with her father when he gets out of jail so he can beat some sense into her."

Mom ripped his glasses off his head, threw them against the wall, shattering the lenses into a thousand pieces. She grabbed his right arm at the wrist and elbow and gave it a twist. The arm separated at the shoulder. She used it as a club, beating the doctor senseless. We grabbed Sara and ran out the door to freedom.

What really happened wasn't so dramatic. We got into Emergency and the doctor was waiting for us.

"Oh, June. You know, your boy said his mother worked in Maternity and I didn't even think to ask who you were. The police have been in and gone. They took the father in and he's going to spend the night in jail. The mother's in the other exam room. She's not as bad as the daughter but we need to patch her up a bit. She'll probably bail him out and he'll be beating her again in a week. Anyway, Sara can go home with you guys. Her mother insisted on taking her back home after she got out but she backed off real quick when I suggested we get Social Services involved."

"Thanks, Henry. It's funny how parents are so afraid of the group that's supposed to help them."

"Yeah, right. Some people shouldn't have kids, and I think Sara's parents fit into that group. But throwing the kids to Social Services is like throwing the Christians to the lions."

"The lions weren't as bad."

Sara came out of the exam room under her own power. I remember Mary had to stay in a wheelchair when she was released. Maybe they figured they'd take their chances with her getting out since she was already in Emergency.

Mom told me to take care of her while she went to get the car. She headed back into the main hospital. "Sara, I'll see you in a few minutes. I need to get the car."

The first thing I noticed about Sara was her face. There was a bandage over her nose with a big X of white tape holding it on. I could see the beginnings of black eyes. When she moved, my attention was drawn to how stiff she was.

"You could have just told me you didn't want to walk to school with me."

She laughed, then grasped her side, grimacing. "Don't make me laugh. It hurts too much."

I went over to her and she put an arm over my shoulder. I looked across her to see Mary on her other side. We made our way outside and stood near the passenger pickup area.

Mom drove up shortly. She reached over and opened up the front passenger door.

"Let Sara sit up front."

We eased her in and I handed the seatbelt over her to Mom after I'd swung her legs inside. Once we got her seated I closed her door and got in the back with Mary. I grabbed Mary's hand, squeezed it and smiled at her. She smiled back. I let go, surprised she didn't attempt to pull away.

We made our way home. It was quiet for most of the drive. I think all of us knew we were going to talk about Sara; how she was, what happened to her. But we were going to get home and do it there.

Mom asked around and discovered that nobody had had anything to eat since lunch.

"Sara? Will you be all right to eat at the kitchen table, Honey?"

"I think so."

"OK. Mary, I've got some stew in the refrigerator. I need you to heat it up in the microwave. And set the table."

"OK, Mom."

"Jackie, you can help me get Sara into the house."

"All right."

We pulled up to the garage and Mary went to the side door and opened it. Dino came tearing out, glancing at her on his way to his "spot" in the back yard. He must have been waiting near the door.

We opened the door next to Sara. I got her legs while Mom held her shoulders and we turned her around so she could get out without too much pain. We got her over to the kitchen door and helped her over the threshold. We made our way to the kitchen table and were about to seat her.

"I'm sorry, but I need to use the bathroom before I eat."

"Oh, Honey, I should have thought of that. Jackie, help me get her into the bathroom."

We got into the bathroom and I left her standing with her back to the toilet and Mom there to help. Dino made an appearance in the hall as we were on our way. We must have checked out OK because he turned and headed back to Mary.

I went into the kitchen and helped Mary set the table.

"Mom's going to help her get on the toilet. It may take two of you to get her up."

Mary headed out, Dino at her heels.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.